charge rewards

Comments

• ridiculous1
    ridiculous1 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not really sure how PWE can close out the redeem on this cycle at 11:59 today, as most people have not gotten their points. and waiting another 24 hours will end the reward cycle.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    if you guys can post your ticket numbers that would be a big help, since I'm sure you don't want them wasting time looking through all the tickets and just focus on yours
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • cerulianmage
    cerulianmage Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well, from what I can see, the tickets can be filtered, as we do it on our forms to report these issues. But still, this is my ticket number:

#140513-001573

Thanks in advance.
  • BalthazarF - Shylia
    BalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    missing 4200 points from spending leaves

BalthazarFeu, shylia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lovelyblkrose1
    lovelyblkrose1 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Eydra Server, missing 4000 reward points spending leaves
  • kradamania
    kradamania Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Storm server, missing 84xx points from spending leaves.
  • Merope - Dyos
    Merope - Dyos Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dyos, missing leaf points, too. Wrote a ticket.
  • Sashizara - Dyos
    Sashizara - Dyos Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dyos spending leaves, no pionts again.
    Even in the last one i didnt get these Pionts wrote ~!month with Support and didnt get these
    (Sadly German support)
  • cmathews
    cmathews Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    not getting charge rewards whats up with that any ideas when they will fix it.
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Also missing quite alot of points for spending leafes.
    Saved points to get me a gem but i also need those points for it.
    Problem is that soon i cant exchange them anymore...
    Willl the possibility to exchange points extended for everyone?
    I dont wanna buy more orbs or fashion...

Banjankly/Illyfue
  • Makro_Arct - Illyfue
    Makro_Arct - Illyfue Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Same here: missing 1320 pts from leaves spent in Illyfue.

PS: I`m waiting before sending support ticket, or do we have to do both things, post here and send ticket?
  • admcroxe
    admcroxe Posts: 95
    edited May 2014
    This issue is related to the problem we had with Orb payouts. It is being looked at. We will be extending the redeem period for this Charge Reward until this issue is resolved.
  • Tyerian - Storm Legion
    Tyerian - Storm Legion Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Missing charge reward points [Incident: 140512-001180]

I'm tired of dealing with these issues through tickets, STOP with the events and promotions if there's gonna be a problem every single time.

Oh by the way, still don't have anniversary title on ANY toons, never received fashion, don't have any merc stats from promotion, and now missing charge reward points.

It's never ending. I'm the sucker that keeps thinking something will change
  • PocketPriesty - Storm Legion
    PocketPriesty - Storm Legion Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Do I need to create a ticket? I was kinda hoping things would correct themselves before it got this bad ;c
    TBH, I never really kept track of how many leaves I've spent since then ._. I could ballpark it, but I don't wanna lose out.

silly me, I bought things in the boutique an hour ago bc there were new orbs on sale....but points aren't corrected yet >.<
  • MoogDog - Storm Legion
    MoogDog - Storm Legion Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think its going by the previous charged rewards from last time.
    Did you guys forgot to reset it?

Please checked the last time charged reward was issued. Cant find the previous news of it.

Still not getting points added from spending leaves.
  • babiehoniie
    babiehoniie Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Missing 6220 points from zen transfer and spending =/

I really hope staff can fix this issue really, tired of all the errors and **** issues already.
  • Swanlette - Lionheart
    Swanlette - Lionheart Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm missing points (and leaves) from a $10 charge.
    I'm missing points from 1,000 leaves spent.

Server: Lionheart
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    still havent gotten my points for boutique purchases made in the last 3 days of promo period.......
  • darkfuriael
    darkfuriael Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Missing charge reward points [Incident: 140512-001180]

I'm tired of dealing with these issues through tickets, STOP with the events and promotions if there's gonna be a problem every single time.

Oh by the way, still don't have anniversary title on ANY toons, never received fashion, don't have any merc stats from promotion, and now missing charge reward points.

It's never ending. I'm the sucker that keeps thinking something will change

We got the reply to the ticket. Obviously... we won't get anything.

Thanks PWE. Seems in the end our money was wasted. *sigh*
    Playing on llyfue~<3
  • Tyerian - Storm Legion
    edited May 2014
    EVERYBODY should STOP spending money to purchase zen right now, at least those expecting to receive charge reward points from it.

Even though the news page claims the rewards promotion has been extended, the entire system is broken and there are a TON of us missing thousands of points to which we'll probably never be reimbursed or compensated.

Just don't even bother, unless of course you really want to buy those orbs and don't care if you receive no charge rewards promotion credit.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    EVERYBODY should STOP spending money to purchase zen right now, at least those expecting to receive charge reward points from it.

Even though the news page claims the rewards promotion has been extended, the entire system is broken and there are a TON of us missing thousands of points to which we'll probably never be reimbursed or compensated.

Just don't even bother, unless of course you really want to buy those orbs and don't care if you receive no charge rewards promotion credit.

As an aside, charging zen still gives points right away (at least for me), but spending zen did not--not that it matters, since the CS portion of the event is over.

As for the compensation, I'm vaguely optimistic it'll come through, just not in the near future. :|
  • Tyerian - Storm Legion
    edited May 2014
    Sigh.

As frustrated as I am, glad to see it's working as planned for some people.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Im still waiting points from buying stupid orbs..

i only bought orbs to complete the 1.7k mark for other orbs.. but im not getting all my points spent -.-

• MoogDog - Storm Legion
    MoogDog - Storm Legion Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Welp, didn't get points from charging right now.

Did it end?

Could we please get a update of this issue?
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No new updates since yesterday. Still being looked into :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • EddieGuer - Lionheart
    EddieGuer - Lionheart Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i just logged in after doing zen transfer to loinheart server and still no leaves what is going on there

and i loged again from start and still no leaves did 2 $25 prepaid cards it sez successfull but not showing there :((( well still nothing and if not sorted to the right server since i did as i should will never spend any coin on this game again finaly fixed

Forsaken World Please Give Me My Coin I Bought Now Logged In And Out & Times Now And The Transfer To Lionheart Server Has Not Happened Please Sort Now As I Did Send It To Right Server
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited May 2014
    The charge and spend for reward points ended yesterday as of 11:59PM PDT. Only the redemption period for using reward points has been extended. Currently, there are many players who cannot see their reward points from boutique spending. Once those points are entered into the system, there will be at least one week notice until the point redemption period ends.

Due to the blog having incorrect information yesterday, we will extend the data for ZEN charges into today @ 6:30 PM PDT.
  • PocketPriesty - Storm Legion
    PocketPriesty - Storm Legion Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    so, does that mean I have to make a ticket for the points I haven't received? Or just wait for everything to be updated?
  • Tyerian - Storm Legion
    edited May 2014
    The charge and spend for reward points ended yesterday as of 11:59PM PDT. Only the redemption period for using reward points has been extended. Currently, there are many players who cannot see their reward points from boutique spending. Once those points are entered into the system, there will be at least one week notice until the point redemption period ends.

Due to the blog having incorrect information yesterday, we will extend the data for ZEN charges into today @ 6:30 PM PDT.

Of course. The entire promotion was buggy and screwed up just like the last charge rewards, some people never got their compensation for that issue. There's a bunch of us not getting credit for VALID zen transfer and boutique purchases, the charge rewards page is down half the time, and the news page had misinformation, seems like a giant fail in every aspect, except taking our money and giving us nothing in return.
  • admcroxe
    admcroxe Posts: 95
    edited May 2014
    Forsaken World Please Give Me My Coin I Bought Now Logged In And Out & Times Now And The Transfer To Lionheart Server Has Not Happened Please Sort Now As I Did Send It To Right Server

If you transferred ZEN today you will get your points at a later date.