GvG issues!

2»

Comments

• kiaghi
    kiaghi Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    About Zodiac im not talking about coming in raid, but Union between all other guilds.

About Fairytails there is no point exterminating small guilds. We usually have 150+ ppl for wars with alts so small guilds makes no difference. When we did normal War against Fairytail, they were 4-6 ppl not even pvp build. When we do friendly they show up with 14+ ppl, cause all can do quests. If we do normal war we send exactly number of ppl and Fairy members cant complete quests. We have ppl enough for 7-8 wars against medium/smal guilds. So Fairytails, Meatballs, NoName, ShadowChaos, Tempest, Dynasty, Imperium... are usually not a problem.
    Meatballs bidded on us many times cause it was needed to keep base and they usually bidded like 1-4D, so if any medium guild wanted to bid there, i think 1-4D wasnt the problem.

Big guild just lose Territories when they have war against medium/big guilds, thats it.

We already have lots of fun fighting NewOrder, Immotal, Rock, Hunic. And Silkroad was pretty fun last week. So SEPH, you can count me in. You just need to talk to other guild leaders and persuade them ;)
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    We usually have 150+ ppl for wars with alts so small guilds makes no difference

I think that's the real issue here. You have pretty much all the people on server in your guild. So now, there is no competition. NewOrder can put 30ish good people vs you, but I'm sure if we had 60 we would send them to 60v60 too.

Perhaps other guilds should change their recruitment methods too.

As for zodiacs, that's a different issue, so I wont comment on that as I just turn up to help anyway I can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • kiaghi
    kiaghi Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes Count but dont forget numbers arent everything. In 30vs30 against NewOrder you usually win. Your experience makes all difference, NewOrder has many ppl that play since beta, really experient players. And has you can see, it makes all difference in GvG.

So yes we can win many wars against medium/small guilds cause we have many ppl. But against big experient guilds it is super hard to keep a tactic till the end, as you know :p
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kiaghi wrote: »
    I dont think so SEPH, if all big/medium guild are interested in pure fun they should already start attacking each other. In last months Sky was the only guild that had a fight against other medium/big guilds: NewOrder, RockstarS and Immortal.

You saw what happened with zodiac, right? All were united against Sky, so it wont happen in GvG. So i will tell you what would happen: Sky change statue, start attacking NewOrder, Grims, Rock, Immo and after 1 month we have all guilds against us...

When you really want to have fun, just talk to me. As i said im free to change statue since all guilds attack each other ;)

Vulmeth

Lol Vulmeth, you have no idea why Sky gets attacked more now then before.
    It's all because of Sky, NewOrder is the only one of the 3 big guilds that wasn't in thesame statue.
    As NewOrder lost most territories and the map nearly turns green completely who did you expect guilds to come after?

You also aimed to bring down NewOrder's amount of territories by attacking them when they had alot of wars and Sky had little to none because of guilds covering for you.

Only real thing you complained about was Grimreapers not attacking NewOrder, wow just 1 guild wasn't attacking.
    The real issue is that Sky has no balls and (cens) it's pants when thinking about having to face Grimreapers.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys, lets not fling insults here. We are now in the process to work out solutions. Lets be constructive please.

Back on topic, Vulmeth has said he is willing to switch to Ignet but need assurance that NO and Grims will not target Sky alone. Can we work on this and move forward?
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • xerosennin1989
    edited February 2014
    Sorry Seph but he made it sound like Sky had been the only one having hard times in GvG.
    Wasn't meant as insult, just setting some stuff right.

That being said, I too would like to see wars against everyone.
    On the condition we don't use any fake wars anymore, even if a smaller guild asks for it.

This instance is for PvP, not free handouts of runes and exp.
    We all had to work for it.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited February 2014
    Sorry Seph but he made it sound like Sky had been the only one having hard times in GvG.
    Wasn't meant as insult, just setting some stuff right.

That being said, I too would like to see wars against everyone.
    On the condition we don't use any fake wars anymore, even if a smaller guild asks for it.

This instance is for PvP, not free handouts of runes and exp.
    We all had to work for it.

All good mate and yes, you are right in saying GvG is not free handouts and got to work for rewards. T;Applauding

• lokixz
    lokixz Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I wish all small and medium guilds would just unite and work together attacking only 1 big guild at once. Let's say all guilds attack sky for 1 month. With 20+ wars sky is bound to lose a lot of territories to other guilds, including NO. Then all the guild go for grims for 1 month making them lose a lot of territories too. Meanwhile NO will grow bigger and sky get back some territories. Then all guilds attack NO for 1 month making them lose all territories they got back. Reapeat this cycle to make a more colorful map. Also this way either sky or grims will have to change statue. Let's say for example that sky loses many territories. When it's grims turn to get attacked, sky can change their statue and take advantage of this too.

I think it's possible to have ginius, vulmeth and kiser to agree to not have any alliances between them if all the other guilds would agree to such tactic like attacking at once 1 big guild only each month. But i guess this won't happen cause some guilds don't care about gvg or just want free reward with no work or risk involved like losing their territory after getting one. It would be nice if 9 medium guilds that can bring 20+ ppl each war would form an alliance (3 guilds per color). Then they alone should be able to change the current gvg map.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kiaghi wrote: »
    We usually have 150+ ppl for wars with alts so small guilds makes no difference.

Holy ****. If that number isn't including alts, then you really do have the majority of your server's most active players in one guild... It's similar on Eyrda, though not as badly as this. Most guilds field 10-25 individual people (not including alts) for rift. Some have more, some have less. Final has quite a bit more last I heard, but I can say with certainty that no guild on Eyrda, even during Final or Envy's primes, has had 150+ active individual members on at once for IR. The most Envy had was 92 (it was so high that it stuck in my memory), and that was during a time when the game was a lot more populated (Final at the time also had about the same # according to a friend).

I dunno about the politics and etc going on in this thread, but I did just want to comment on this lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CountVonCo - Illyfue
    CountVonCo - Illyfue Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I think that is including alts.

Most I've seen vs Sky was in the 100v100 when they turned up with 84 or so people. Quite easily can say we were outnumbered and out geared 4-5/1.

If NewOrder + Rockstars merged, I don't think there would be enough to face Sky in 100v100 still. Now think about the big difference in numbers and resources.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Forever with Vepigi> | Lv90 PvE Dark Vamp

youtube.com/user/TheAdonisTUBE
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited February 2014
    If NewOrder + Rockstars merged, I don't think there would be enough to face Sky in 100v100 still. Now think about the big difference in numbers and resources.

*Tongue in cheek mode on* :P

Maybe NO and Rockstars should merge with grims, the numbers will be good!! xD

*Tongue in cheek mode off* :D

Back on topic, yup, the numbers play a part too, besides gear level.

• xerosennin1989
    edited February 2014
    One thing that might cause the small guilds to group up is to actually use Alliances in 1 war, at least the defensive wars as offensive wars might be an issue who'd get the territory.

Nearly all small guilds are too proud of their guild to leave it to join with others, so them working together without a system won't ever work.

To prevent this from being abused by big guilds certain limits could be set up like zeal, total members, ...
  • UZA - Lionheart
    UZA - Lionheart Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    on LH its userlly 50/50 wich is guud emi dosnt care theyll fight anywho will fight a good fight and obliv and avatar scavenge of the lower guidl to make up wat they lost vsing emi its one big cycle xDD
  • Babben - Illyfue
    Babben - Illyfue Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well now all its green
    Babbe|Warrior|Illyfue|88+
    Member of Guild SKY
    Romsym the Prot on Nyos yes that naab was me
    My english sucks, Only good when im drunk atlest its something (I think)

10/2-2015
    R.I.P
    MAoS | Farming
    Mentor | No need anymore
    GL | Farming
    Treasure Seeker Henry </3 miss you
    NC </////3 miss you ultra more R.I.P R.I.P
    [$5$] = gold ingame
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Success at last ;)

\o/

obama.jpg
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • xerosennin1989
    edited April 2014
    GvG was dead a long time ago anyway xD
    We need occasional map resets.
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    edited April 2014
    GvG was dead a long time ago anyway xD
    We need occasional map resets.

LOL - GvG is certainly alive and kicking on Illy ......... the 350D+ bid for a war this week proves it :p
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    LOL - GvG is certainly alive and kicking on Illy ......... the 350D+ bid for a war this week proves it :p

'omg a red territory, kill itttttttttttt!!!'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I just had your voice in my head a bit squeaky as I read that... LOL x'D

I'm amoosed. T;Cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    edited April 2014

keeel eeet ded?

achmed-the-dead-terrorist.jpg
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited April 2014
    Occasional GvG resets are needed on Illyfue.. No ifs and buts about it.

• Leeleeth - Illyfue
    Leeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just my 5 cents.

If u wanna guilds to cooperate, u need at least a little bit of trust.
    As we know, we lack of trust to each other espesially after all what happen between NO and Sky.
    So, don't come me now here with "constructivism" in that topic when all the things haven't been settled.

Ofc Vully is aware of that when he changes statue everyone is gonna get onto their asses, and he is fully aware of why. You get what u deserve, so if THAT matter would be cleaned up and get the facts straight, making a right start to little bit of trust i think then we can start talkin'.( at least me )

No offend but a leader who cant' take control of what their subordinates r doing and even if, they don't recieve a warning, is a pusseeh.

Some of you need to start workin for your good name.
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    edited April 2014
    Just my 5 cents.

If u wanna guilds to cooperate, u need at least a little bit of trust.
    As we know, we lack of trust to each other espesially after all what happen between NO and Sky.
    So, don't come me now here with "constructivism" in that topic when all the things haven't been settled.

Ofc Vully is aware of that when he changes statue everyone is gonna get onto their asses, and he is fully aware of why. You get what u deserve, so if THAT matter would be cleaned up and get the facts straight, making a right start to little bit of trust i think then we can start talkin'.( at least me )

No offend but a leader who cant' take control of what their subordinates r doing and even if, they don't recieve a warning, is a pusseeh.

Some of you need to start workin for your good name.

It is kinda ironic that Vully is called out in your post, regarding his "lack" of controlling his members. I have been around this game since OB and have observed the fact that morons playing this game is not guild specific. Just like in real life, every village have a few idiots. Same for most (if not all the guilds on Illy), even the guild I am in have had their fair share of selfish idiots - I have noticed a fair amount of leeching in afk grounds (whereby a person will join the farming group and either do nothing or sits on their flying mount, leeching SP of the ones doing the killing), KS'ing WB's (not the rare weekly ones, but the ones that spawn a few times a day), KS'ing mobs in Crucible, etc (the list goes on and on ;)

In conclussion, calling Vully out to be a "pusseeh" for not controlling his guild members, I do believe you are also implying that the GL's of NO, Grimms, RockStars, et al are also worthy candidates for this title?
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited April 2014
    It is kinda ironic that Vully is called out in your post, regarding his "lack" of controlling his members. I have been around this game since OB and have observed the fact that morons playing this game is not guild specific. Just like in real life, every village have a few idiots. Same for most (if not all the guilds on Illy), even the guild I am in have had their fair share of selfish idiots - I have noticed a fair amount of leeching in afk grounds (whereby a person will join the farming group and either do nothing or sits on their flying mount, leeching SP of the ones doing the killing), KS'ing WB's (not the rare weekly ones, but the ones that spawn a few times a day), KS'ing mobs in Crucible, etc (the list goes on and on ;)

In conclussion, calling Vully out to be a "pusseeh" for not controlling his guild members, I do believe you are also implying that the GL's of NO, Grimms, RockStars, et al are also worthy candidates for this title?

I believe you is outdated with your info. Anyone messing up too much in Rockstars, i remove them from guild. Either be updated or do not mention Rockstars.

• Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I'm not saying that everything is perfect of course, but if you've been on Illyfue, you should know that I kicked several members, including ppl I knew since day 1, including people very powerfull (top 5 players of their class of server) and I lost many members because of my stubborness about that, and when I say many, it's a whole lot..

Again, I'm not saying everything is perfect, and not saying it's easy cause it's not, but after all the troubles we faced after trying to apply this kind of principles, I would appreciate that it could at least be recognized ^^

However if you see some of my members doing this kind of thing, don t hesitate to throw me a pm :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    edited April 2014
    Not sure why the defensive stance on my post ;)

The intention was not too point fingers at any guild, I named the "biggest guilds" on our server and added the rest of the guilds as "et al" My point was merely a case of "Why call out a specific GL by name, when there are idiots all over Illy and 99% of all guilds have at least one"

I do appreciate the efforts of GL's to add a certain code of ethics and values to their guild names, but I am also aware that the few Leaders (GL, VL's and CL's) cannot always be on top of things and as such have no problem when a single member of a specific guild have a momentary loss of reason. Again calling a specific individual Guild Leader names for not always being in control of 100+ people at all times seems to be a little bit absurd.

Please also do not confuse my post and label it as a message in defense of Vully - I can asure you that it is not, it is merely pointing out the hypocritical manner in which he singled out for something beyond his control, a position many other GL's also find themselves in on the odd occasion ;)