Finally!

Comments

• nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    amarantos wrote: »
    they said an open beta title and a regular anniversary title, the fashion packs starting to send out contain the title <forsaken anniversary III> so the yellow one has to be beta, yet nonbeta people are getting it >_>

Been here according to arc since 2010 (Got the Forsaken for Life title...tho if i was here since 2010 that = 4 years...but this is year 3? LOL) and yet NONE of my toons from 2011 got any yet others did LOL so i would say...

PWE messed up on who got what this year again LOL (

ALSO years prior we got to chose who the hell got the rewards...AND this year you're picking for us? SOOOOOO here goes the .....When you send it to our wrong toon...How do we get it switched to the right ones? Since you have avoided that question for the second time now.
  • neihi
    neihi Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I dont gained yet [Tiger Crying Smile]
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    you were told on lionheart they have until friday according to Croxe so wait
  • Freida - Illyfue
    Freida - Illyfue Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    is the fash supposed to change female hair colour? :/ my chars hair is red but with anni fash it's white/blonde ish T;Astonished
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freida - Inferno vampire

Illyfue ~ Rohans ~ Cuteness & Power
  • Korabell - Storm Legion
    Korabell - Storm Legion Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    got two emails to claim my fashion yet iv gotten nothing T;Cool
  • Nekochankk - Storm Legion
    Nekochankk - Storm Legion Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I got the fashion and the title.
  • EvilSheepy - Illyfue
    EvilSheepy - Illyfue Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    got fashion and title on my priest, not on my vamp yet.

Sadly, the hair is a default color, it doesn't use your own character's individual color which is disappointing and male chars don't have this problem, only the females... bleh ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ♥ EvilSheep - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ♥ ~
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    Naminaa - Storm Legion Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Got the title and the fashion ^^

105barq.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ✦Naminaa - 88 Dark Vampire - Imperium
    ✦Vaerion - 82 Light Bard - Imperium
    ✦Light bard, Wind bard, Water bard...ALL the bards!✦
    ✦I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist .✦
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    Romkin - Lionheart Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    x.x havent got the fash on vamp/war q.q but i got 2 emails on my vamp's account O.o and 1 on my war's account and nothing x.x
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    got fashion and title on my priest, not on my vamp yet.

Sadly, the hair is a default color, it doesn't use your own character's individual color which is disappointing and male chars don't have this problem, only the females... bleh ^^

well according to a new thread, the hair change or lack of change is a bug...I didn't see anywhere posted if it is supposed to change or not, so need to find out from someone what is bugged and what isn't
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Kzar - Storm Legion
    Kzar - Storm Legion Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    [Update: There has been a change regarding the fashion giveaway. It is now a scavenger hunt! Each week, one piece of the full ARC code will be given out through the 4 different channels (facebook, twitter, arcgames, forums). However, instead of only getting one piece of the fashion set when entering the ARC code, you'll be given the full set for both male and female!]

So if we miss a part we get nothing?

Plus get stuck with fashion for a gender you are not,if it is bound?

And going to guess it will be,since everything we get is bound.
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So if we miss a part we get nothing?

Plus get stuck with fashion for a gender you are not,if it is bound?

And going to guess it will be,since everything we get is bound.

The giveaway is a separate thing. Everyone will get both a male and female set as well as an Anniversary title. The giveaway with the codes is for extra fashion sets. Some people got the fash ingame already and have been selling them. So it's trade-able.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Celennes - Illyfue
    Celennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Love this beastmaster fashion on my female human mage! I also happened to identify a crit chance on my head piece so lucky day.

+1 for the designer and winner of the competition and also +1 for the devs who made it in the game (Very accurately modelled too) :)
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • xtaxmanx
    xtaxmanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The giveaway is a separate thing. Everyone will get both a male and female set as well as an Anniversary title. The giveaway with the codes is for extra fashion sets. Some people got the fash ingame already and have been selling them. So it's trade-able.

alot of us have already received the tittle but no fashion set yet, is this to be expected? and why not send them out together?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

April Fools you fools March 31 2013
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I still received nothing.

Charlie Brown: "I got a rock."
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    edited March 2014
    xtaxmanx wrote: »
    alot of us have already received the tittle but no fashion set yet, is this to be expected? and why not send them out together?

Yes it's to be expected.
    The Veteran title was sent out first. It's not meant for everyone but for veteran players. Though there's some confusion over who they consider veteran players. It's not related with the fashion.

The fashion is for everyone actively playing from March 2013 to today. It will come with a different title (Forsaken Anniversary III or something similar).

I'm unsure what pattern they are using in mailing out awards. They'll make an announcement when they are done handing them out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Riottz - Lionheart
    Riottz - Lionheart Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So i started playing on this account and my main account (wich u guys forum banned) in like 2011 . i have yet to recive mah title, i know u said friday, im more or less leaving my mark so u guys KNOW IM WATCHING YEW! (not in a perverted way)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leeleeth - Illyfue
    Leeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I still received nothing.

Charlie Brown: "I got a rock."

Yup.same got jacksht.
    Better when i wake up its there or i swear... ima go wash my feet! and my ****...beware
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • Raifurudan - Storm Legion
    Raifurudan - Storm Legion Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ~Still waiting~
    Proud member of Enigma~
    Level 78 Burst Marksman Raifurudansa
    Level x Blood Reaper SlyScythe

<The Typo Queen>

Because English is too mainstream

Endlessly I see that over heated haze
    And again the laughing will repeat on through the days
    You've been dying for the past ten years
    We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear
  • browneyemonster
    browneyemonster Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014

The fashion is for everyone actively playing from March 2013 to today. It will come with a different title (Forsaken Anniversary III or something similar).

So, if I wasn't playing for about two weeks because I was away from home, I get nothing?
    That's just...great... :(
  • JadedPixxy - Storm Legion
    JadedPixxy - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Got the fashion on my main toon tonight it is amazing soo cute and it was unbound +1 to the devs im so happy i can use the male fashion on another alt :)
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So, if I wasn't playing for about two weeks because I was away from home, I get nothing?

if two weaks in your world is one year in pwe's world? it's saying march 2013... not 2014 :)
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • Tonali - Storm Legion
    Tonali - Storm Legion Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    *Patiently waiting my fashion*

I got trolled like 5 times already by guildies, cmon PWE <_<
  • KassandraAriad - Illyfue
    KassandraAriad - Illyfue Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014

i dont think its gonna be like that ,because it would be totally dumb n silly. For example someone goes on vacation, its just fakin natural he/she wont/dont want play when they are away. Would be really the most tarded thing ever. (if happen)
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump

Yes, im a crappy blue geared, 2 lvl winged divine priest...and guess what.. I can still **** you to death. :p
  • browneyemonster
    edited March 2014
    freeyaa wrote: »
    if two weaks in your world is one year in pwe's world? it's saying march 2013... not 2014 :)
    Did you read the part I quoted? ;) Im not that dumb :P
    i dont think its gonna be like that ,because it would be totally dumb n silly. For example someone goes on vacation, its just fakin natural he/she wont/dont want play when they are away. Would be really the most tarded thing ever. (if happen)

Exactly what I think. I really hope I get my fashion... still waiting for it btw :)
  • freakoftheweek
    freakoftheweek Posts: 6
    edited March 2014
    I am a little confused.

I recently switched servers so that Storm is my new home, but my title went to my Eryda character since it was my highest level in the account. So no way of giving that title to my other character at all. Pretty bummed about that.

Will the fashion work the same way? I would like this fashion on my new main character instead of my older one, but I feel like I won't be getting the fashion on Storm, which I am even more sad about.

Also what is this about a scavenger hunt across the FW websites? Do I have to go through all those sites before I am able to get an additional set? Did the people who have it now guess the code?

Really confused right now.
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    edited March 2014

No. You should still get the Fashion. You logged in during March 2013-March 2014.
    I am a little confused.

I recently switched servers so that Storm is my new home, but my title went to my Eryda character since it was my highest level in the account. So no way of giving that title to my other character at all. Pretty bummed about that.

Will the fashion work the same way? I would like this fashion on my new main character instead of my older one, but I feel like I won't be getting the fashion on Storm, which I am even more sad about.

Also what is this about a scavenger hunt across the FW websites? Do I have to go through all those sites before I am able to get an additional set? Did the people who have it now guess the code?

Really confused right now.

How new is your character? You might have to send in a ticket and ask them to send those items to your new main if you just started that character. Last year they let some people do that. But it is best to wait until a Forum Admin announces they are done sending out fashion and titles first, before panicking and sending in a ticket. You could still get the Fashion/Anni title on your new main.

The Scav Hunt is a bonus. The people who have the fashion now did not get from Scav hunt because Scav Hunt has not started yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • browneyemonster
    edited March 2014
    No. You should still get the Fashion. You logged in during March 2013-March 2014.
    Ok. Thanks :)
  • AngeIBunny - Illyfue
    AngeIBunny - Illyfue Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So I got the fashion now, what you get is 3 boxes: Title, Male set and Female set.
    all the boxes are bound but when you open the fashion its unbound and you can trade :D
    2014-03-2810-08-40.png
    BloodyVampy lv80 AngeIBunny IMPERIUM
    Frostie Mage lv80 AngelBunny IMPERIUM
    Divine Priest lv78 AngelTheBunny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So I got the fashion now, what you get is 3 boxes: Title, Male set and Female set.
    all the boxes are bound but when you open the fashion its unbound and you can trade :D
    2014-03-2810-08-40.png

Good that they are tradeable for when they send it to characters ppl dont play anymore :)