Finally!

PoPxTart - Lionheart
PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
i was waiting so long that this happens but OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT they didnt forgot it?...or did they just remember it...?>_>

GRATZ to Fio for finally getting the full prize of the fashion design competition from may 2012 LOL! <3

fashion_female_small.png
fashion_male_small.png

fba6acd46c7884c55cc1ce04a59b45b11395719164.jpg
Post edited by PoPxTart - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest

Comments

• DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dcf13c9d9507b9e2ca4ae70a0e867b381395719177.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Haareth - Illyfue
    Haareth - Illyfue Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I. Need. That. Fashion.
    *nosebleeds*

I'm sorry but this is one is the most EPIC fash designs I have ever seen in this game.
    If we ever get it (I really really hope so, lol), please, for Dyos' sake, DON'T make it orb fashion.

<3
    ~ Clyfar - Divine/glacial priest ~ Rapsodiah - LightWater/wind bard

- Nupi videos in youtube.com/channel/UC0yrEAYP0eZUKKfeklBHumQ -
  • Nanali - Storm Legion
    Nanali - Storm Legion Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I. Need. That. Fashion.
    *nosebleeds*

I'm sorry but this is one is the most EPIC fash designs I have ever seen in this game.
    If we ever get it (I really really hope so, lol), please, for Dyos' sake, DON'T make it orb fashion.

<3

Its not going to be an orb fashion. Everyone will get them in mail for this anni XD Well, everyone that played in the last year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    edited March 2014
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    WTFFF!! where is this fashion?? how you get it? how u guys got this pics? G_G

• Haareth - Illyfue
    Haareth - Illyfue Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Damn I didnt see the ARC news page (got direct link to forum on desktop xP)
    Thanks!
    ~ Clyfar - Divine/glacial priest ~ Rapsodiah - LightWater/wind bard

- Nupi videos in youtube.com/channel/UC0yrEAYP0eZUKKfeklBHumQ -
  • DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion
    DeltaTroopa - Storm Legion Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    WTFFF!! where is this fashion?? how you get it? how u guys got this pics? G_G

Check the latest newspost PoPxTart linked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ._____Emotes______ | ____Spreadsheets____.
    tinyurl.com/FWEmotes | tinyurl.com/FWInfosheet
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have been dying to have this fashion for a very long time. Yessssss!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Really sweet to see this coming, tbh I had given up on that one a long time ago ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • EvilSheepy - Illyfue
    EvilSheepy - Illyfue Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Anyone actually got the fashion in their mail yet? Or is it for after maintenance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ♥ EvilSheep - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ♥ ~
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    VelvetStrike - Illyfue Posts: 1,126 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Anyone actually got the fashion in their mail yet? Or is it for after maintenance?

There are no specific dates or other stuff in the news post, my guess we will know after the patch. UNLESS the patch = arc stuff only xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    edited March 2014
    I've just been doing check ins atm and nothing on those alts. I don't think we'll see anything until next week. Last year we got our Anniversary awards on April 3rd. It was a March the year before that one though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • pvpnoobie
    pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    yay Fio!!!
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

• Heimataerd - Illyfue
    Heimataerd - Illyfue Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'd prefer traditional anni fash, seriously who wanna be a deer? Ridiculous design, even more ridiculous choice for anni fashion. The designer was inspired by the Manbearpig guy from South Park lol?
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'd prefer traditional anni fash, seriously who wanna be a deer? Ridiculous design, even more ridiculous choice for anni fashion. The designer was inspired by the Manbearpig guy from South Park lol?

gtfo.
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chemicalslovess
    chemicalslovess Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Remember, there will only be one code per week on one of the 4 Forsaken World pages listed above, so to maximize your chances you'll want to bookmark those pages.
    http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/forsaken-world/detail/3039153-2014-anniversary-event_

Does that mean only one person can claim each code? Or can we all claim it?
  • Heimataerd - Illyfue
    Heimataerd - Illyfue Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    gtfo.

N. Its free forums and I'm free to express my honest opinion. Go make your own forums with deers and deerlovers.
  • Iolar - Lionheart
    Iolar - Lionheart Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    N. Its free forums and I'm free to express my honest opinion. Go make your own forums with deers and deerlovers.

The reason for the "gtfo" was because the design was voted for and created by the community ages back during the fan based contest. So it's much less insulting game creators as insulting a friend of the community (particularly from Lionheart).

Have your opinion but it was worded crassly for someone that is a normal player like you.
    Lvl 90 WTF-Tree Sin
    Vice-Lead of AvatarT;Great
    Why? Because reasons.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited March 2014

Edit: Ioler said what i was gonna say Q_Q

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • admcroxe
    admcroxe Posts: 95
    edited March 2014
    Hey everybody,

We're excited to finally be able to pass these out to everybody that has supported us over the years. I just want to take the time to explain how we will be handling distribution so there isn't as much confusion.

Every player that played last year will get 1 male and female set for their highest level/last played character + the anniversary title in the mail over the next few days. (We have a lot of costumes to mail out so this will take a long time, please be patient).

Also keep an eye on our community portals for a code to claim another set of the costume. So if you just started playing with us or are returning after not playing last year you can still get a costume.
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited March 2014
    admcroxe wrote: »
    Hey everybody,

We're excited to finally be able to pass these out to everybody that has supported us over the years. I just want to take the time to explain how we will be handling distribution so there isn't as much confusion.

Every player that played last year will get 1 male and female set for their highest level/last played character + the anniversary title in the mail over the next few days. (We have a lot of costumes to mail out so this will take a long time, please be patient).

Also keep an eye on our community portals for a code to claim another set of the costume. So if you just started playing with us or are returning after not playing last year you can still get a costume.

Sounds great :) thanks do you have any idea when the second anniversary item gets handed out and from which starting date people are able to obtain it? (the special title for people who play since open beta)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    edited March 2014
    someone on our server already had the special title in mail ;-; why didnt u just make a redeem page or codes sent in email instead of sending it out piece by piece. hate seeing ppl get theyre stuff 1st while i wait and camp at my mailbox x.x and yes I AM impatient!!! QQ

• Iolar - Lionheart
    Iolar - Lionheart Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Edit: Ioler said what i was gonna say Q_Q

That's pretty great lol

And to Croxe...CAN'T WAIT :D. But wait you said male and female >.> is it unbound or literally just covering for if the most played toon is male or female.

And what about tied characters? I have an account with two level 77's I play equally lol and one is male one is female XD. It'll be the one I last logged? Wish we did have a redeem page so we could fully control this.
    Lvl 90 WTF-Tree Sin
    Vice-Lead of AvatarT;Great
    Why? Because reasons.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited March 2014
    That's pretty great lol

And to Croxe...CAN'T WAIT :D. But wait you said male and female >.> is it unbound or literally just covering for if the most played toon is male or female.

And what about tied characters? I have an account with two level 77's I play equally lol and one is male one is female XD. It'll be the one I last logged? Wish we did have a redeem page so we could fully control this.

my bet would be a bound Item that will be gender dependent upon sending the item to a character

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magby - Eyrda
    Magby - Eyrda Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey everybody,

Are we still getting the traditional Anniversary Fash too, The one CN just got? lol c:
    Name: Magby
    Level: 90
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    Server: Eyrda
    <Infernal Majesty>
  • QueenMitzy - Lionheart
    QueenMitzy - Lionheart Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I am curious about this as well.
    Always make a new mistake.
  • EvilSheepy - Illyfue
    EvilSheepy - Illyfue Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey everybody,

This is a problem,

My bard and priest are on same account, they're both lv80 and I played them both equal amounts over the past year. My bard was created like a day before my priest was yet I would like to receive the fashion on my priest not my bard. So what now? Why didn't you guys put them in codes like you did last year?...

And also, please don't ignore the ARC - Dual client threads. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ♥ EvilSheep - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ♥ ~
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    edited March 2014
    I have the same issue as Sheepy. I have several lv 80s on my main account. I feel like a lot of players might have the same issue as well. I do not wish to have the gifts sent to the first one. Will the gifts be bound upon pick up? Are they trad-able? I feel like they'll be sent to my Priest since she's the first lv 80 on the account. I could easily just re-mail them to my Marksman if they're not bound.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • VelvetStrike - Illyfue
    edited March 2014
    Easy solution, quickly delete all the lv80's u dont want the tiems on. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are we still getting the traditional Anniversary Fash too, The one CN just got? lol c:

Please! The red and white are so pretty, why don't we get this as well?

The handheld they got with the 3 is meh, but it'd be nice if we can get that too.