[Notice] Server Maintenance 3/12/14 @ 11PM PST [SERVERS UP!]

Comments

• scopes38
    scopes38 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    have a ton of soul leaves, so happy i can get some sc.
    i wonder though if upgrading gear isnt becomming to easy.

CS have a advantage, but a costly one!

i dont mind the time i have to spend to save sc for upgrades!!
    Kinda makes it more appriciated when you do hit the 12/12 on gears.

Well have a good one!!
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i am happy they are but then there were 2 cases of PWE did something behind grey's back that he didnt allow and if this is one of those things then ....yeah.....roll back but the good that comes out of it is gems/agents/frags/star daimonds price will rise but there will be more 12/12 noobs who power lvled and dont know their class and it could ruin the balance of the game that is my concerns

I don't see how the balance would be ruined. 12/12 noobs will have a better chance of fighting people. Of course, fortification is just a nice a plus, it will not make people pro. The same thing could be said about the people with purple arena gear, especially the lot who got it off 6's.
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    Romkin - Lionheart Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mggw wrote: »
    I don't see how the balance would be ruined. 12/12 noobs will have a better chance of fighting people. Of course, fortification is just a nice a plus, it will not make people pro. The same thing could be said about the people with purple arena gear, especially the lot who got it off 6's.

it seems you dont remember the argument that was used during the nova pack fiasco either that or you were not here it ruined the balance and integrity of the game when it happened (said by grey iirc)
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
  • scopes38
    scopes38 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Am wondering if CS will become less and less because of ability to exchange soul leaves for sc.
    If so isnt pw kinda burring their own source of income like this from FW??

Could this be? just wondering
  • MelumRema - Illyfue
    MelumRema - Illyfue Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lets pretend the horse question has nothing to do with the up coming anniversary... right the color I'd like is indigo or gold and with wings T;Applauding
  • MelumRema - Illyfue
    MelumRema - Illyfue Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    scopes38 wrote: »
    Am wondering if CS will become less and less because of ability to exchange soul leaves for sc.

the SC for leaf is a limited thing why would it change anything in the CS?
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it seems you dont remember the argument that was used during the nova pack fiasco either that or you were not here it ruined the balance and integrity of the game when it happened (said by grey iirc)

I think he said something about how there would be many people with 12/12, increasing the gap between newer and older players.

It's only for two weeks, so no, I don't think it will affect their income too much.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • dinkiel
    dinkiel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014

If you could have a horse of any color, what color would you want?

i want purple, coz my wife loves it :)
  • UZA - Lionheart
    UZA - Lionheart Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I think he said something about how there would be many people with 12/12, increasing the gap between newer and older players.

It's only for two weeks, so no, I don't think it will affect their income too much.
    the gap between new and older players is exsperience nothing else u can have 9/12 and still be good the 12/12 just gives u more of a edge
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    edited March 2014

to many Q.Q threads about it so i couldnt find it lol
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
    edited March 2014
    to many Q.Q threads about it so i couldnt find it lol

Yeah I can't find it either. Too tired to do a search at the moment lol.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The only way I can see a rollback happening is two things (one, the other or both):

1) The soul leaf price ends up being much lower than it's supposed to be due to horrid blunder (that was the problem with the Nova Pack... it was 20 leaves when it was supposed to be 1200).

2) The star crystals aren't bound.

If these two things are avoided, there should be no unexpected issues. If not, I'll be taking some time off from the game so that I won't be affected by the rollback. lol
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • Nanali - Storm Legion
    Nanali - Storm Legion Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2014

You're forgetting about all the money they'll get by selling star diamonds, which will be necesairy to transfer the gear to :o

Oh also, I want a metallic horse color XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • davedangerous
    davedangerous Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    any one else afraid that the star crystals be on soul leaves will have bad consequences like from the nova pack fiasco?

Nope. They will be bound by default as any other thing purchased using soul leaves.
  • jarrable
    jarrable Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Its not wednesday , and i can stil not loggin ?
    any help pleas ? Thanks
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You're forgetting about all the money they'll get by selling star diamonds, which will be necesairy to transfer the gear to :o

Oh also, I want a metallic horse color XD

I have enough leaves for star diamonds as they should be cheaper in CS. :)
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    jarrable wrote: »
    any help pleas ? Thanks

Well it does say servers are down, I mean that could be the problem, idk...
    edited March 2014
    jarrable wrote: »
    any help pleas ? Thanks

Servers are still down for maintenance.

• katjared
    katjared Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah I can't find it either. Too tired to do a search at the moment lol.

i found it but i think posting it would get me a nice forum ban :) (new forum rules)
  • Shabon - Storm Legion
    Shabon - Storm Legion Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    People don't know Maint is underway????
    Oh My, send in the noobs....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    edited March 2014
    Nope. They will be bound by default as any other thing purchased using soul leaves.

Your realize its PWE right? they manage to break things without touching stuff loool
    katjared wrote: »
    i found it but i think posting it would get me a nice forum ban :) (new forum rules)

them new forum rules >:l maybe we should set em on fire loool but yeah i found the main thread about it but didnt find where it said that lol
    edited March 2014
    katjared wrote: »

You can quote the post.

• nutshell2
    nutshell2 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The only way I can see a rollback happening is two things (one, the other or both):

1) The soul leaf price ends up being much lower than it's supposed to be due to horrid blunder (that was the problem with the Nova Pack... it was 20 leaves when it was supposed to be 1200).

2) The star crystals aren't bound.

If these two things are avoided, there should be no unexpected issues. If not, I'll be taking some time off from the game so that I won't be affected by the rollback. lol
    who cares if crystals are bound or not... it doesnt affect the gear so u still can sell an 12/12 item without any problems
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    edited March 2014
    nutshell2 wrote: »
    who cares if crystals are bound or not... it doesnt affect the gear so u still can sell an 12/12 item without any problems

you realize that the 12/12 gear will be floating in the market for quite awhile right making the price go down.
  • Redsaphiremoon - Storm Legion
    Redsaphiremoon - Storm Legion Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hot pink would be nice or rainbow colors
  • lazinabout
    lazinabout Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So this is where Shabon has been *giggles* , Hey Babe <3. Anyways the gap with nova was more about the Have and Have nots. either by farm or by cash players could buy SC in Bulk... this time it is even playing field for all ... I could be wrong ... but it would be a first. :P
  • Shabon - Storm Legion
    edited March 2014
    Lmao Red, you always crack me up. Imagine you on a hot pink Horesy. Go Go Go Poney Club
    hot pink would be nice or rainbow colors
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shabon - Storm Legion
    edited March 2014
    lazinabout wrote: »
    So this is where Shabon has been *giggles* , Hey Babe <3. Anyways the gap with nova was more about the Have and Have nots. either by farm or by cash players could buy SC in Bulk... this time it is even playing field for all ... I could be wrong ... but it would be a first. :P

Bloody Cheeky Bugger Laz.......
    I have no idea what you're on about tho
    You working too many nights hun, its making you strange in the head
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigmek21000
    bigmek21000 Posts: 13
    edited March 2014
    I would like to GZ all players to get 12/12 gears...
    And big thank you to staff for makeing this possible

Maybe now more players will see this step in theirs character progression as not so hard to achive and will be more motivated to play...

Hopefully see u in arena or ff and have some fun pvp...
  • zeeeqon
    zeeeqon Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Bloody Cheeky Bugger Laz.......
    I have no idea what you're on about tho
    You working too many nights hun, its making you strange in the head

Your Signature is Awesome XD....I like that a lot :P
    NYOS server : Warrior ZeQoN
This discussion has been closed.