defenderofdreams
defenderofdreams Posts: 78
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Hello everyone,

We'll be holding our weekly server maintenance on
Wednesday (3/12) @ 11PM PST ~ 2AM PST.

This maintenance will involve a patch:

Patch Notes:
-Guild: Donation quest should no longer require the unobtainable item "Restoration Elixir" to be completed.
-Corrected broken animations for Lycan characters when using the Savage Transformation skill while holding handheld fashion.
-Corrected a number of issues with links on the launcher going to the wrong place or otherwise behaving abnormally.
-Back-end stability optimizations made in an attempt to reduce the frequency of realm crashes.

We expect the maintenance to last about 3 hours.

Since I had the pleasure of making this week's maintenance post, let's have a question!

If you could have a horse of any color, what color would you want?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Vampire - Storm Legion
    Vampire - Storm Legion Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello everyone,

Wednesday (3/12) @ 11PM PST ~ 2PM PST.

wow, 15 hour maintenance (tiger frozen face)
  • CommonFate - Storm Legion
    CommonFate - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2014

If you could have a horse of any color, what color would you want?

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWSSSSSSS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY
  • JamrilArroway - Storm Legion
    JamrilArroway - Storm Legion Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Any color, as long as it taste like raisin T;Cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited March 2014

-Guild: Donation quest should no longer require the unobtainable item "Restoration Elixir" to be completed.

Well, this is 3rd time we've seen this in patch notes. Will it actually work this time? Hopefully third time's the charm. ;p

Edit: WHOA WHAT 40 soul leaves for a SC?! jkhagdadf??? Haven't decided if this is a good thing or not...
  • Idolon - Storm Legion
    Idolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    40 soul leaf star crystal. my mind has now been blown
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • __Davinia_ - Lionheart
    __Davinia_ - Lionheart Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well I guess that cinches us for being back on early after maintenance!
    And if I had any color of horse I would want a Black Stallion, because I love the color black and they are some very majestic looking horses in black.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Davinia -Lightning Mage
    Shelvan - Shadowbind Reaper
    Serving under the banner of Avatar
    Carebears or not
    We are a friendly and sane server :P Long Live Lionheart!!!
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Looks like my 40,000 soul leaves will serve some good. That's 125 attempts to refine.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    when are the tiger smileys on forums going to be fixed :c
  • Magby - Eyrda
    Magby - Eyrda Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Name: Magby
    Level: 90
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    Server: Eyrda
    <Infernal Majesty>
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Please tell me that maint will fix rift issues, as currently anything involving rift is a day behind. Battlefields should have been set tonight, but they were not... meaning bidding might not end Thursday as planned and thus no IR Saturday unless it's fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayperoz - Storm Legion
    Ayperoz - Storm Legion Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Black land mount with blue or red flames and with hellish battle armor with 160 or higher speed
    Corvein Blood God

your blood is good for one thing

to fuel my nubness Power

lvl87 Bloodraider

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The OP states maintenance will be tomorrow 11pm to 2 pm pacific time. In the patch notes, the approximate time for maintenance is 3 hours. So how long approximately is it?

On the news page, it states the new orb will be available in the boutique Mar.12, 2014. For that to be true, maintenance would have to be tonight for it to show up in the boutique. So when is maintenance really happening?
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The OP states maintenance will be tomorrow 11pm to 2 pm pacific time. In the patch notes, the approximate time for maintenance is 3 hours. So how long approximately is it?

On the news page, it states the new orb will be available in the boutique Mar.12, 2014. For that to be true, maintenance would have to be tonight for it to show up in the boutique. So when is maintenance really happening?

From how I understand it, they don't need maintenance to put in an orb. I sense, though, that it could be held back until after maintenance. We'll see.
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion
    RocksYaSoxOff - Storm Legion Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    From how I understand it, they don't need maintenance to put in an orb. I sense, though, that it could be held back until after maintenance. We'll see.

That may be true, however this is an orb we don't have in our version yet, a maintenance is possible to implement it into our version.
  • Ridingstones - Illyfue
    Ridingstones - Illyfue Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Excuse My French But Fck Yeah!!! Its About Time!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BRINGING PAIN TO ALL WHO WANT SOME!
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If the prices of star diamonds and frags stay the same, my alts can finally be semi-op w/ fort 12's. :D
  • Idolon - Storm Legion
    Idolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    mggw wrote: »
    If the prices of star diamonds and frags stay the same

good luck with that
    more than likely with the flood of star crystal, star diamond prices will be driven up because many will be buying them up
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    That may be true, however this is an orb we don't have in our version yet, a maintenance is possible to implement it into our version.

Good point. Never been sure how that all worked.
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Wednesday (3/12) @ 11PM PST ~ 2AM PST.
    Edited since people are to dense to use common sense

last time they did a really good deal on SCs we got a rollback because it "would have perm negative effects of the game economy" so yeah i smell another rollback coming
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magby - Eyrda
    Magby - Eyrda Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    last time they did a really good deal on SCs we got a rollback because it "would have perm negative effects of the game economy" so yeah i smell another rollback coming

Lets just hope the people that use their Soul Leaves.. Have bad luck with fortification then :P
    Name: Magby
    Level: 90
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    Server: Eyrda
    <Infernal Majesty>
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited March 2014
    Lets just hope the people that use their Soul Leaves.. Have bad luck with fortification then :P

meh ill try it i only have 40k of them on Brim o.o

edit: also congrats on advertising the UNUPDATED wiki page >.> and no im not fixing it for the staff this time either

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korabell - Storm Legion
    Korabell - Storm Legion Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Im curious why we fix the handheld issue quickly, but Couples dance's still need to be fixed o-o
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited March 2014
    im Curious Why We Fix The Handheld Issue Quickly, But Couples Dance's Still Need To Be Fixed O-o

Are You A Prot!?!?!?! Do You Know We Dont Even Have One!?!?!?!?!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvilSheepy - Illyfue
    EvilSheepy - Illyfue Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    REQUEST ETA ON:

1. Forum font color fix.

2. Anniversary pressies!

3. Falafel...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ♥ EvilSheep - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ♥ ~
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited March 2014
    REQUEST ETA ON:

1. Forum font color fix.

2. Anniversary pressies!

3. Falafel...

4. arc reward redemption fix

5. purple pets in the staff made guide

6. updated wiki

7. Prots lack of boogie >.> yes i will ask this repeatedly

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Edited since people are to dense to use common sense

This makes me question their motivation for that rollback even more, since they should have a strategy worked out for us.

Nova pack was actually a great input for runes, with ppl too lazy to run a non-bottable instance like GFC.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This makes me question their motivation for that rollback even more, since they should have a strategy worked out for us.

Nova pack was actually a great input for runes, with ppl too lazy to run a non-bottable instance like GFC.

What he says. Now, to me, it seems like they telling us that the roll back is a mistake on their part... idk.. maybe i'm just looking too much between the lines... hmm..

and Brim.. no! Prots di not need boogie cos how does anyone expect something that huge and bulky move as graceful as a swan... lmao! So no! No boogie for ya :D
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited March 2014
    What he says. Now, to me, it seems like they telling us that the roll back is a mistake on their part... idk.. maybe i'm just looking too much between the lines... hmm..

and Brim.. no! Prots di not need boogie cos how does anyone expect something that huge and bulky move as graceful as a swan... lmao! So no! No boogie for ya :D

but i want it :( i payed for something i still dont have :(
    Where's my New Bike at D:

If it is what i think your talkin about i want it to :( but it will be orbed i know it Q_Q

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tinkbx1
    tinkbx1 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    do u guys intend to fix all the GD broken instances?
    u know, that other thing u broke with that DST maintenance? (can't even call a clock adjustment maint, but whatever - which btw, how do u break things so badly simply clicking +1 hour like that?!?)
    god knows how in the hell u managed to do this, but every instance in the game that is limited to certain days is broken and can't be qued for via the party menu (T) and has to be manually entered - this is especially a problem, considering you FORCE PLAYERS TO PVP JUST TO OPEN THE GD SOUL TREE, YET WE CAN'T PVP BECAUSE YOU BROKE PVP ENTRANCE

fix ur game. also, i'm sick of the stupid "OMG GO TO ARC WEBSITE" pop up every time i go to any and every single page on this site. i can't even properly navigate the FW news because as soon as i click "enter official FW page" i get the redirect, then i go back to pw home, then redirect, then another link and redirect - jesus

look, i'm not even gaining sp on kills anymore because my char is completely capped in sp, yet i can't open the soul gate quest because i'm forced to pvp - on a pve server. if i wanted to pvp, i'd be there, not here.
    regardless of that, i couldn't do the damned thing if i wanted to, as i mentioned before, because it's BROKEN
This discussion has been closed.