Extended Support Hours

defenderofdreams
defenderofdreams Posts: 78
edited March 2014 in General Discussion
Greetings Players!

We are pleased to announce that our Customer Service and Billing support hours have been extended to better, and more quickly, serve you. Starting now, our support teams will be working during the hours of 10AM to 7PM PST, 7 days a week. Need any help with login issues? Let us know. Having in-game problems? We're here to help! Make sure to bookmark our support site here and reach out to us anytime.

In addition, during this year and beyond, we will be constantly looking at ways we can continue to improve our support experience. For the near future, one of our goals is to be able to add live chat to our suite of support services. Stay tuned for more information!

Thank you so much for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in-game soon.

- The PWE Team
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NyteEverto - Eyrda
    NyteEverto - Eyrda Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If there's live chat, would it be actual people not speaking from a script? A generic, automated response is quick, yes, but doesn't really give any information.
    Suck mah common sense bishes! T;Sly
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    Romkin - Lionheart Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Greetings Players!

We are pleased to announce that our Customer Service and Billing support hours have been extended to better, and more quickly, serve you. Starting now, our support teams will be working during the hours of 10AM to 7PM PST, 7 days a week. Need any help with login issues? Let us know. Having in-game problems? We're here to help! Make sure to bookmark our support site here and reach out to us anytime.

In addition, during this year and beyond, we will be constantly looking at ways we can continue to improve our support experience. For the near future, one of our goals is to be able to add live chat to our suite of support services. Stay tuned for more information!

Thank you so much for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in-game soon.

- The PWE Team

taking this with a grain of salt. if its too good to be true then it probably is as they say.
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    T;Applauding this is a good start hopefully this means issues can be solved faster and stuff like roll back weekend wont happen now
  • DethStrike - Storm Legion
    DethStrike - Storm Legion Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Without trying to sound like I'm on the side of the staff, I would like to say that now that Croxe's around, we should consider giving them a chance to prove themselves.

I say put it to the test. The worst that can happen is that we just have more of the same, right?
  • Magicastic - Illyfue
    Magicastic - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I agree with Deth. I am too FAR FAR fed up with the service and the communication that players are receiving but seriously, the fact some of you think this is some sort of 'joke' and talking trash. At least give them TIME to see some changes? There is no need to get hopes up as we all know what PWE is like but seriously, just give them a chance to prove it. Personally, I won't believe it until i see it but will give them a chance to prove me wrong. As Deth mentions, Croxe is here and now if this more support hours is legit. Let's see if all this changes things instead of jumping into a conclusion that these people are just a joke.
    Is being a little nice about it too much to ask? >.<

If this post IS a joke (if any mods/staff confirms it), then continue with what you are doing. But if not, can we just please be like 'Ok' instead of this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Server: Lionheart (May 2011-April 2012)
    ~Evil Mark~ Level 80 Frost Mage - Retired

Server: Illyfue (Present)
    ~Magicastic~ Level 80 Frost Mage - Inactive
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is not a joke. I understand suspicion. Support hasn't been living up to expectations but the insults/attacks are not acceptable and will continue to be removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Magicastic - Illyfue
    Magicastic - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is not a joke. I understand suspicion. Support hasn't been living up to expectations but the insults/attacks are not acceptable.

Thank you Gwenny <3

The insults that people sometimes give on the forums is just disgusting, can't even be nice about changes >.< Hard to find nice people on FW (talking from experience).
    Once again, thanks :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Server: Lionheart (May 2011-April 2012)
    ~Evil Mark~ Level 80 Frost Mage - Retired

Server: Illyfue (Present)
    ~Magicastic~ Level 80 Frost Mage - Inactive
  • Aeonnix - Storm Legion
    Aeonnix - Storm Legion Posts: 496 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is not a joke. I understand suspicion. Support hasn't been living up to expectations but the insults/attacks are not acceptable and will continue to be removed.

Oh, sorry. My little quip was tongue in cheek and wasn't meant to be taken as an attack. Though I can see how it could be.
    Light Bards: Half the calories of regular bards.
  • Nanali - Storm Legion
    Nanali - Storm Legion Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Oh hey, I can actually access my ticket history and submit a new one now. The continuous loop error (been unable to submit a ticket for over a year or two lol) is gone :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Expendable - Eyrda
    The_Expendable - Eyrda Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'll believe it when i see tickets being handled within a week >.> i have my doubts if it will be a real person or someon sending scripted replies tbh
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    it would also be nice if the people in charge of support actually play(ed) the games or at least have some idea of how things work so that when people submit tickets about **** support won't give them a completely useless and unrelated response that just wastes both of our time.

otherwise, interested to see how this plays out, especially a live chat help if they can get that going.
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    If it does not concern really pressing matters i would gladly accept ticket processing speed to last up to two weeks.
    The main issues i experienced until now:

a) i rarely get a response related to the ticket (if any at all) and
    b) its obvious that the response is a pure copy and paste/script bot thingy.

another point would be to let the player decide when the issue is resolved instead of autolocking tickets after a Spambot-"response".

There also is a problem with complaints about ticket handling or other staff related issues. It seems quite obvious that the people you file a complaint about are the same ones deciding what to do on the matter - or are very good friends who will turn down the issue.
    Even if the TOS say that PWE staff is in no way obliged to act to any standards, at least the minimum legal requirements should be met and everything should go according to TOS and ROC- which does not happen in every case.

Quite frankly i gave up on this ticket system and the combined force of staff and spambots alike behind it long ago and will not try it out anymore until forced to do so by issues i cant work around myself.
    So PWE has the time to implement the changes. ;)

TL,DR:

I am not sure if the extension of worktime will affect the main issues i experienced - disinterest, spambot/script "responses" and incompetence - in any way so it might make sense to actually train the staff to be more efficient and informed about the products they should support and the rules they should obey.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Without trying to sound like I'm on the side of the staff, I would like to say that now that Croxe's around, we should consider giving them a chance to prove themselves.

Hmm.. I don't know about that. So far, not impressed.. yet.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's a step in the right direction... so I'll hope for the best, ty... :)
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • DarkSkylines - Illyfue
    DarkSkylines - Illyfue Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014

lol so your the one who removed my post and many others :D
  • Haareth - Illyfue
    Haareth - Illyfue Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Still waiting for a billing support's response to my ticket since friday.
    I think I waited long enough to at least receive a short or clear answer.
    Ref. #140217-000163 if that helps. Hoping to get any reply soon as this thread stated we will get extended support hours for 7 days a week.
    I know you must have tons of tickets to read, I also wrote few PMs to devs/mods (only 1 of them replied -thanks N.-), but maybe 3 days for a clarifying response are enough ._. and well seeing many tickets/questions staying ignored/unresolved is not nice at all.
    Cheers.
    ~ Clyfar - Divine/glacial priest ~ Rapsodiah - LightWater/wind bard

- Nupi videos in youtube.com/channel/UC0yrEAYP0eZUKKfeklBHumQ -
  • The_Expendable - Eyrda
    The_Expendable - Eyrda Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Still waiting for a billing support's response to my ticket since friday.
    I think I waited long enough to at least receive a short or clear answer.
    Ref. #140217-000163 if that helps. Hoping to get any reply soon as this thread stated we will get extended support hours for 7 days a week.
    I know you must have tons of tickets to read, I also wrote few PMs to devs/mods (only 1 of them replied -thanks N.-), but maybe 3 days for a clarifying response are enough ._. and well seeing many tickets/questions staying ignored/unresolved is not nice at all.
    Cheers.

wait in line some of us have been waiting longer >.>
  • beizu
    beizu Posts: 0
    edited February 2014
    Live chat sounds great, it would be a good feature to have. :)
  • Kayla_Elfy - Storm Legion
    Kayla_Elfy - Storm Legion Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    new support hours dont make me laff i put a ticket in 5 days ago now and still no reply from support
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Still delayed response (took 4 days for them to get back to me..... 3 days before that for their 1st response)....

Also unhelpful as always.

So in other words...

YAY better hours to get the same support we have already been getting (No idea why waste the money paying for something that is the exact same just "longer" hours.)

No i'm not trying to be mean i see no reason why PWE would waste money paying Customer Support for working longer when: They are doing the exact same crud and doing it in the exact same amount of time.
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    edited February 2014
    Still delayed response (took 4 days for them to get back to me..... 3 days before that for their 1st response)....

Also unhelpful as always.

So in other words...

YAY better hours to get the same support we have already been getting (No idea why waste the money paying for something that is the exact same just "longer" hours.)

No i'm not trying to be mean i see no reason why PWE would waste money paying Customer Support for working longer when: They are doing the exact same crud and doing it in the exact same amount of time.

quality of quantity as they say.
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    quality of quantity as they say.

Thought it was Quality over quantity or heck i'll even take

“It is quality rather than quantity that matters.”
    ― Seneca

Either way the quality is still ****. and the quantity hasn't really changed (If we can not see it how do we know they changed? The hours may have increased but that has yet to be seen! If it still takes them the SAME amount of time)
  • TsukikoAyi - Illyfue
    TsukikoAyi - Illyfue Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ehm, i sent a ticket on friday , still no reply. Say what about support hours??
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ehm, i sent a ticket on friday , still no reply. Say what about support hours??

pretty sure it's still going to be 5-7 business days before a reply is made
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Even though support hours are extended, it doesn't mean your specific ticket will automatically be answered faster. You never know how many tickets are ahead of yours to determine precisely when you'll get a response. Support could also be backed up with tickets and working on catching up. Let's give it a few weeks and see if things improve.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    edited February 2014
    Thought it was Quality over quantity or heck i'll even take

“It is quality rather than quantity that matters.”
    ― Seneca

Either way the quality is still ****. and the quantity hasn't really changed (If we can not see it how do we know they changed? The hours may have increased but that has yet to be seen! If it still takes them the SAME amount of time)

yeah that sorry hadnt slept when i posted that. lol
  • schnarchratte
    schnarchratte Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i agree with VagueAngel.
    it might also be that tickets taking longer have a special topic that cant be solved overnight due to checking with country of origin^^
    so yeah, just give them some time and maybe damn them in a week or so..
    wouldnt change a thing for us now, would it?
  • serenity234876
    serenity234876 Posts: 726 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i been dealing with a bug with customer support for around the past 3 weeks. each response takes 1-3 days from them, all there response feel like automated copy and past response and alot of these don't reflect the issue at all.

i'd rate the customer supporter of this game 1 out of 10 for being extremely poor
  • Leeleeth - Illyfue
    Leeleeth - Illyfue Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh that means a lot of coffee abusing in there... IM FOOOR IT! *coffee addicted eyes*

Got a vacancy in there? T;Nosebleeding im just born for customer support...

Really.. I AM!
    Stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump
    New Order's Battle Divine Trolling Priest
    STICKPT & Kassandra <3 and F*ck Forever :D
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    YEa i got a usual response sorry we cant help u(only way is that u pay us with ur 2 kidneys then we might could help ya)
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story