[Notice] Server Maintenance 2/11/14 @ 11PM PST [SERVERS UP]

Comments

• bluescull
    bluescull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Basically, A monkey that they have chained up...sits at a desk and pushes a button for on and off. Then another monkey flings poo and the first monkey. Now, If the first monkey gets hit by poo, it forgets what it was doing....Resulting in....Longer downtime. That's what i think at least. LMAO

I've been trying to get that second monkey fired forever, nothing but trouble!
  • Taydon - Storm Legion
    Taydon - Storm Legion Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I completely understand now. The entire "flinging" process seems rather involving and way over my head. But the visual is hilarious!
  • Korabell - Storm Legion
    Korabell - Storm Legion Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am hungry! anyone want to pass the cookie jar? D:
  • Eirzara - Lionheart
    Eirzara - Lionheart Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    bluescull wrote: »

I'm very sure the community could find a solution to your... problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For those hoping for a refund? I'm sorry, your money has already been put to use.
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Who does SR? I have only done it once when x-server came to get rid of my guide quest for it. SP is nice 3.5m-4m something around there.

Ppl who dislike doing arena but still need rep for example, and that huge amount of SP is definitely worth it.
  • Bluehulk - Storm Legion
    Bluehulk - Storm Legion Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Then again....If the second Monkey ate a lot of Banana's today, and the first monkey got hit with banana poo.......The first Monkey may smell banana in the poo and.....DINNER TIME.....wait nvm....That would be Dessert then. LOL
  • mixtimer
    mixtimer Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No any event in game for the valentines then...? Hopefully there are gonna be some nice sales at least. :)

think thats why its taking more then 3 hrs for a lame event that FW is so good at doing..i havent recall any good/fun event.so why bother with it
  • Velathas - Storm Legion
    Velathas - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I may be a little late on the band wagon but he said ABOUT 3 hours not exactly 3 hours anyone else failing to notice the difference in wording should probably re=read the sentence or perhaps you can keep QQingB;Hello
    edited February 2014
    mixtimer wrote: »
    think thats why its taking more then 3 hrs for a lame event that FW is so good at doing..i havent recall any good/fun event.so why bother with it

Or the 2 Monkeys are doing something....Dirty.....We may have longer to wait.....They are celebrating Valentine's Day early.
  • AngeIBunny - Illyfue
    AngeIBunny - Illyfue Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2014

9dIDY.gif
    BloodyVampy lv80 AngeIBunny IMPERIUM
    Frostie Mage lv80 AngelBunny IMPERIUM
    Divine Priest lv78 AngelTheBunny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taydon - Storm Legion
    edited February 2014
    Countless times when working on technical things, I have been hit with banana poo and totally forgot what I was doing. The determination they must have to keep going in the face of such odds is inspiring me to be a better person. We're with ya poo flingers! You go!
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&seq=31

You can read this while waiting. zzzzzzzzzzz....
  • lolwutyoumad
    lolwutyoumad Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I may be a little late on the band wagon but he said ABOUT 3 hours not exactly 3 hours anyone else failing to notice the difference in wording should probably re=read the sentence or perhaps you can keep QQingB;Hello

either way it's been over 3.5 hours, that's not "about 3"
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014

But what happened to the hamster that turns the wheel? Don't tell me they replaced the poor little guy with monkeys tiger_047.gif
    edited February 2014
    OMG....Just thought of it.....Hope its not Lovers Island again......DAMN YOU MEID!!
  • Korabell - Storm Legion
    Korabell - Storm Legion Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The game admcroxe posted is hard.. i cant get past the first one..
    i am terrible at it...

T;Puzzling
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mggw wrote: »
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&seq=31

You can read this while waiting. zzzzzzzzzzz....

ihu so very very much qq
  • Vampire - Storm Legion
    Vampire - Storm Legion Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    OMG....Just thought of it.....Hope its not Lovers Island again......DAMN YOU MEID!!

oo I hope it does come back, then I could finally launch an expedition to rescue my alt who's been stuck there since last year :D T;Applauding
  • mggw
    edited February 2014
    amarantos wrote: »
    ihu so very very much qq

It's a good story. No need for hate. :C
  • Nayaru - Storm Legion
    Nayaru - Storm Legion Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ninja lv90 patch? :D
    Blood vamp since 2011 and now Wind Barding!
    tinyurl.com/apvqzc9 - PvE Blood/Dark Build
    And just because: tinyurl.com/howtosolokluer
    edited February 2014
    oo I hope it does come back, then I could finally launch an expedition to rescue my alt who's been stuck there since last year :D T;Applauding

LOL.....Poor alt.....Meid is taken advantage of him/her for a WHOLE YEAR!! Now you just got the monkeys worked up..... *2 more hours of downtime to look forward to* DAMN YOU MEID!!
  • friendlyman
    friendlyman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Or the 2 Monkeys are doing something....Dirty.....We may have longer to wait.....They are celebrating Valentine's Day early.

MAybe all the admins are making out with each other before they have to go back to work when they bring the server back up.
    edited February 2014
    MAybe all the admins are making out with each other before they have to go back to work when they bring the server back up.

LOL....Or Maaaaaaayyybe the admins are making out with the Monkeys......Poor Monkeys
  • Taydon - Storm Legion
    edited February 2014
    Well then, the picture in my head of the poo tossing monkey has a totally different background now. Thanks. Mind bleach now being passed out along with cookies. Anyone?
  • Ginocchio - Illyfue
    Ginocchio - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Seems about 4 hours
    edited February 2014
    Well then, the picture in my head of the poo tossing monkey has a totally different background now. Thanks. Mind bleach now being passed out along with cookies. Anyone?

Wait wait wait.....Poo and cookies in the same sentence? DAMN YOU SICK BRO!!
  • Taydon - Storm Legion
    edited February 2014
    Hey, poo happens! But, if it does.....cookies make it better! PWE Staff, can you please back me up here?
    edited February 2014
    Hey, poo happens! But, if it does.....cookies make it better! PWE Staff, can you please back me up here?

Ewww....Now you want PWE to back you up into poo cookies? What is this world coming too?
  • Taydon - Storm Legion
    edited February 2014

Come on PWE Staff, this is your Tay-Tay speaking.....show me some love here!
  • mggw
    edited February 2014
    This is going on in their office.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
This discussion has been closed.