test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Top Player in Arena (US)

Comments

• invoker1412invoker1412 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yes! I didn't make the list! Yay to those who did although some clearly don't deserve to be there *cough cough*

Mission accomplished by continuing to be noob I am. Can't say that I'm not proud of myself \o\
    LuciusOersted - Not OP Priest
    <History Lover> <Not associated with K-Pop>
  • Gwenny - EyrdaGwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No moar fighting or I'm bringing in the broom, whips, and locks. Just remember this is just someone's idea of who they think are the top players. There could be many names missing or some they just don't want to add. It's ok. If you feel you're a top player good for you. There's no need to get riled up over not making someone's list. PVP in the game and have fun. Don't let one topic bug you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • username78999username78999 Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have constructed a list of top skilled PvP or who I saw fittest with the help of few people.
    If your name isn't on the list don't get upset. Classes may lack people due to limited people.

Warrior
    Elemental: BlackLuster, Style, JayAir
    Aegis: NoWaiiii, Disco, DoomRaven
    Bloodlust: Juuz, Drachus, Beachbro, BigRome

Assassin
    nRage, FeKa , Loveless, BornAtLast, hundredk

Mage
    Wind: eazzone
    Water BlackOut, Vorbis, xHonor

Bard
    Wind: Poliwag
    Water: Deadlytones, Obilgato
    Light: Nineth, Idyfanion

Prot
    ConterK, Chul, doomstone

Vampire
    OhanaTsurugi, Connides, xPhil, FoxyVamp
    (Quanzi)

Marksmen
    The Sprite, OneShotUDie , snipefofood

Priest
    oOXingCai, DivineLights, Ethabelle, Fishchips, Ganymade, KoreSoteira_no, Healalotte

only the CSers get the spot light T;Applauding
  • DarkSkylines - IllyfueDarkSkylines - Illyfue Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    No moar fighting or I'm bringing in the broom, whips, and locks. Just remember this is just someone's idea of who they think are the top players. There could be many names missing or some they just don't want to add. It's ok. If you feel you're a top player good for you. There's no need to get riled up over not making someone's list. PVP in the game and have fun. Don't let one topic bug you.

T;Sly im down with kinky stuff hahaha
    i can't even recall a best time to put as my sig pic here :p

My YouTube : youtube.com/channel/UClUZrCiRQj9qT4pLETHNxLg
  • cureaustriacureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    kPgAN.gif

delta what happened the author forgotten you T;Puzzling
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    only the CSers get the spot light T;Applauding

ConterK isn't a cser he has under 200 resistance and can beat teams with 800+ resistance and mastery.
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    WTB > sugga Mommaa to gimme Resists!! T;Kissing

edit:

Also.. i think Discotex is pretty maxed... im not sure what else are you missing that will make a drastic boost to your character..

Resists all over 800 (maybe even 900?), same for mastery..
    Animas are all over 2.5k (rage and shelter), where 80% of the servers animas are barely around 1k..
    Maxed chroma, not sure if lv5 gems or how many..
    70~75+ Energy..
    Maxed soul power talents too.. or almost maxed!?

seriously.. where's the "far from maxed" in all this?

only missing gold boots/gloves/accesories.. which isn't gonna make a big, noticeable difference from what you already have!!

so.. you're not really far.. or at least not as far as nrage is.. lol
    even if he did CS more than you.. your toon is closer to max than his..

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,035 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    IF you put yourself on this list, then you have to put Amantine on it. You two are pretty much the exact same warrior.

T;Shocked

i would consider myself the same as luster back when he was also an acc build before spoog helped him get arena gear. even now as i'm slowly getting my arena gear i refuse to toss away my acc build by fortifying and gemming an entire second set to switch to when facing evasions. i dont think i could really beat many people on that list unless i was partying with other people from that list, and even then its a tough fight for me. i don't even like the guy but i'm willing to admit he's a better warrior than me even if you don't agree xD. i'm more comparable to alma than luster, really.

but bish plz i look ten times more fabulous than luster. T;Sly
    edited February 2014
    amarantos wrote: »
    T;Shocked

i would consider myself the same as luster back when he was also an acc build before spoog helped him get arena gear. even now as i'm slowly getting my arena gear i refuse to toss away my acc build by fortifying and gemming an entire second set to switch to when facing evasions. i dont think i could really beat many people on that list unless i was partying with other people from that list, and even then its a tough fight for me. i don't even like the guy but i'm willing to admit he's a better warrior than me even if you don't agree xD.

but bish plz i look ten times more fabulous than luster. T;Sly

CSrs..

Ancient_Aliens.jpg

can i haz resistances plox? T;KissingT;Kissing

• bruce1234567890bruce1234567890 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    From i can see and heard two sins you mentioned quit,and SlayThis one of the best vamps i ever seen also quit.Again does it matter to be king on a empty kingdom.What about big rome?
    Anyways get over yourselves king when very strong r gone,Cool hand luc.Even undeadwarrior.

How did the song go,where's your crown came nothing,or with your crown came nothing.
    He's right tho, he's good at playing ele war.

I agree with everyone but 100k, he got fed his score and hasn't qued in months.

Also thanks for putting me on the list :x

also Mandelbrot should be on the list for wind bards
    he quit to i think
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,035 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    From i can see and heard two sins you mentioned quit,and SlayThis one of the best vamps i ever seen also quit.Again does it matter to be king on a empty kingdom.What about big rome?
    Anyways get over yourselves king when very strong r gone,Cool hand luc.Even undeadwarrior.
    How did the song go,where's your crown came nothing,or with your crown came nothing.
    he quit to i think

please learn how to use edit button instead of spamming 3 posts in a row :x

and to conter disco isn't in 2nd season arena set yet except boots so he's still got that to do....
  • jannijjannij Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I have constructed a list of top skilled PvP or who I saw fittest with the help of few people.
    If your name isn't on the list don't get upset. Classes may lack people due to limited people.

Warrior
    Elemental: BlackLuster, Style, JayAir
    Aegis: NoWaiiii, Disco, DoomRaven
    Bloodlust: Juuz, Drachus, Beachbro, BigRome

Assassin
    nRage, FeKa , Loveless, BornAtLast, hundredk

Mage
    Wind: eazzone
    Water BlackOut, Vorbis, xHonor

Bard
    Wind: Poliwag
    Water: Deadlytones, Obilgato
    Light: Nineth, Idyfanion

Prot
    ConterK, Chul, doomstone

Vampire
    OhanaTsurugi, Connides, xPhil, FoxyVamp
    (Quanzi)

Marksmen
    The Sprite, OneShotUDie , snipefofood

Priest
    oOXingCai, DivineLights, Ethabelle, Fishchips, Ganymade, KoreSoteira_no, Healalotte

i dont see Motaka in the list,he propably can kill all sins in the list,sry to say that but the ele warriors except style are a joke ,i dont even bother whith blood cause there accu propably not even over 490,about bards in the US i faught them all and the only ones wo can do something are Dtones,Kadanza,nabis. How can you put a vamps feast as pvp oriented?cause it does 10k+damagee?but what after that 4 hits and dead?dont forget feast you can dispel.like i sayd in the past solo aply 3s and if you can keep your score at 2k350 2k400(soloaplying) you have a place in this list,if not ....
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited February 2014

can i haz resistances plox? T;KissingT;Kissing

you can has my resists if you bring glory to the prots T;Kissing
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mggwmggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Does better mean overall effectiveness or skilled? B/c honestly a lot of skilled players play their toons a lot better than other people but their overall effectiveness is considered lower than say super csed toons. For example, Vorbis is probably the best mage of all of x server hands down. In terms of effectiveness, some people would prefer Blackout b/c he plays very well and his toon is way tankier than that of Vorb's. Therefore, BO would be the most effective toon b/c he is both skilled and more geared. I would place Ymus, NyosBlueMoon, and xHonor in the effective category but not incredibly skilled b/c they don't kite/cycle their skills nearly as well as Vorb/BO. In terms of blood vamp effectiveness, Paintghost would beat Quanzi when it comes to feast. However, Quanzi is way more skilled (he kites and cycles his skills extremely well) and his feast is just slightly worse. Most people would prefer Quanzi in their team b/c he's more skilled/effective. This IS Jerz who we're talking about. When it comes to Slaythis, he's a good player, don't get me wrong. However, the majority of Eminerd vamps beat him multiple times (phil, conni, mizz, nylora, andrewrox). I agree w/ Doomstone being on tat list b/c he's very effective as a marble prot even though he doesn't do arena as much as most people. Noowaiii plays Aegis extremely way for someone who just picked it up for x server. So what if he's a convert? He's still a highly effective war that is better than the majority of wars. No disrespect, but Disco just seems to be highly biased and discredits people where credit is due.
    edited February 2014
    mggw wrote: »
    No disrespect, but Disco just seems to be highly biased and discredits people where credit is due.

T;Astonished none would be takin cept maybe by him tbh
    PS ive fought doom his is by far the best marble ive ever seen

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ysarysar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This list made me laugh.T;Applauding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWE pingpongteam
    Currently went pro
  • nragedrainnragedrain Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    http://tinyurl.com/Mr3000Score / http://tinyurl.com/MatchVSDeadly
    To Mr Disco I never claimed to be one of the best but always wanted to proof I could be a good sin choosing the tree with the least DPS output which would be Dark by my pick :3

You do see me with Lower Levels then again they happen to be my guild members that only seek to get 2000 or 2100 arena score I just want to help them out. Then again I never get trolled for taking overpowered players with me cause I never have that luxury which can hardly ever be said of you when you go arena.

As for competitive arena I just hope to put up a good fight and take whoever I can. I seek not to gain score or what not like you Disco where as your 3000 score from last season is somewhat thanks to the party composition to deal with what can be thrown at your team at the time and still lose... you are clearly outclassed by what other servers can throw at you without Deadlytones or his alt toon priest Divinelights.

And because you can't beat what gets thrown at you all you have been doing is trash talk on others instead of acknowledging the PvP you can get out of facing other server players.

Step down, humble a bit even if you are ever to reach score 3000 which I bet you that you wont and recognize the PvP Skills others have to show... geared or not or atleast proof yoru claims on being better then Juuz like you have in the past good sir :3
    edited February 2014
    nragedrain wrote: »
    http://tinyurl.com/Mr3000Score / http://tinyurl.com/MatchVSDeadly
    To Mr Disco I never claimed to be one of the best but always wanted to proof I could be a good sin choosing the tree with the least DPS output which would be Dark by my pick :3

You do see me with Lower Levels then again they happen to be my guild members that only seek to get 2000 or 2100 arena score I just want to help them out. Then again I never get trolled for taking overpowered players with me cause I never have that luxury which can hardly ever be said of you when you go arena.

As for competitive arena I just hope to put up a good fight and take whoever I can. I seek not to gain score or what not like you Disco where as your 3000 score from last season is somewhat thanks to the party composition to deal with what can be thrown at your team at the time and still lose... you are clearly outclassed by what other servers can throw at you without Deadlytones or his alt toon priest Divinelights.

And because you can't beat what gets thrown at you all you have been doing is trash talk on others instead of acknowledging the PvP you can get out of facing other server players.

Step down, humble a bit even if you are ever to reach score 3000 which I bet you that you wont and recognize the PvP Skills others have to show... geared or not or atleast proof yoru claims on being better then Juuz like you have in the past good sir :3

T;Astonished this is the most politely worded rebuttal with perfectly logical arguments i have ever seen in a game forum... i quit

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geowreck - EyrdaGeowreck - Eyrda Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    lol luster, you made several mistakes in this one, most notably style as a top ele warr and chul as a top prot. don't get me wrong, chul is good, but dante can still beat him in duels, not to mention since he's been gone so long i could probably even beat him, or come close anyway.
  • philmeupphilmeup Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You all bad and you should feel bad T;Applauding
    xPhil - Lvl80 Dark Vampire (Lionheart)

If you wanna see some pvp videos or dark vamp in action

tinyurl.com/xPhilPVPVideos
  • Sheila_BIi - LionheartSheila_BIi - Lionheart Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A couple I think should be on the list ( just my opinion)

KIKO- as a glacial priest, he knows his skills and uses them well to his advantage and the advantage of his fellow team mates as well as using his surroundings to best control the effects of his damage intake.

funkipanda - this prot should be up there, another prot that is well geared and knows his toon and how to play it, although he doesn't pvp very much those who have met him know the damage he inflicts ( he would be hard to pass over for this list).

AriannyCeleste - ( dark vamp) ok AriannyCeleste due to time restrictions can not pvp as much as most, although when he does he plays it well. He knows and understand his skills and does well for someone not OP geared. Granted due to his gears his gears he may not be in the same 'class' as Quanzi, but when it comes to skill he would be.

Bommie - Although not as OP geared as most she plays her toon well. Vorbis and Bommie make a great team for pvp as they both know how the other moves, their strengths and weaknesses.

Of course this is just my opinion from personal experience, as for Motaka ( is a must for the list). Very happy to see my hubby on the sin list along with a few corp family members. Lionheart for the overall win :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2014
    amarantos wrote: »
    and to conter disco isn't in 2nd season arena set yet except boots so he's still got that to do....

He's on last season Arena gear.. which isn't "FAR" from this season set..
    he already got boots which are the biggest difference between both..

he's not "far from maxed" at all..

canIhazResistsNow? T;KissingT;BeggingT;Begging

• petrifiedwoodypetrifiedwoody Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There are so many OP/Skilled players in x-server right now, but most of their problem is they don't have party members who are op/skilled as well, so they don't really shine in arena..

In the current list you made, all of these people you mentioned always go with op/skilled players.. so 3 op/skilled vs 1 op/skilled with 2 average players = the one with the sub par members will always loose.
  • KlKO - LionheartKlKO - Lionheart Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    are you saying us priest other than "divine" are completely useless :o
    from what i see, most other classes you subbranch them while for priest you just only list the divines, so making rebels and glacials useless ?
    i call discrimination T;Shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AroundWeGo - EyrdaAroundWeGo - Eyrda Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wat is dis yo D:T;Angry
    Free to play all the way:cool:
    AroundWeGo-Lv80 Mage

Spencer
    edited February 2014
    Wat is dis yo D:T;Angry

he finally posted in forums D:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackLuster - EyrdaBlackLuster - Eyrda Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    A couple I think should be on the list ( just my opinion)

KIKO- as a glacial priest, he knows his skills and uses them well to his advantage and the advantage of his fellow team mates as well as using his surroundings to best control the effects of his damage intake.

funkipanda - this prot should be up there, another prot that is well geared and knows his toon and how to play it, although he doesn't pvp very much those who have met him know the damage he inflicts ( he would be hard to pass over for this list).

AriannyCeleste - ( dark vamp) ok AriannyCeleste due to time restrictions can not pvp as much as most, although when he does he plays it well. He knows and understand his skills and does well for someone not OP geared. Granted due to his gears his gears he may not be in the same 'class' as Quanzi, but when it comes to skill he would be.

Bommie - Although not as OP geared as most she plays her toon well. Vorbis and Bommie make a great team for pvp as they both know how the other moves, their strengths and weaknesses.

Of course this is just my opinion from personal experience, as for Motaka ( is a must for the list). Very happy to see my hubby on the sin list along with a few corp family members. Lionheart for the overall win :D

Eminence have pretty good player I put that way. The best fight are from Eminence and
    always give me challenge to win.
    edited February 2014
    Eminence have pretty good player I put that way. The best fight are from Eminence and
    always give me challenge to win.

ari and kiko aint from eminence :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ll0v3l3ssll0v3l3ss Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ari and kiko aint from eminence :O

Neither are NoOoWaAii, Ethabella, Doomstone and LLoveless T;ShockedT;Astonished

And love to my wifu Sheila <3 :3
    edited February 2014
    ll0v3l3ss wrote: »
    Neither are NoOoWaAii, Ethabella, Doomstone and LLoveless T;ShockedT;Astonished

And love to my wifu Sheila <3 :3

soo us Outlaws aint a challenge in arena T;Frozen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]