test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Introducing Croxe

Comments

• AlexejRoma - LionheartAlexejRoma - Lionheart Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to the party T;Moustache

Here's to hoping that communications between players and PW will get better now.

Looking forward only cautiously to more events, since the instances where we had them in the past, half of the time prizes were only given out in part or sometimes not at all; kinda takes the enthusiasm out of participating if you can expect not to receive the promised reward T;Shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thrashz - Storm LegionThrashz - Storm Legion Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    D: a new CM! time to troll it! T;Frozen i mean... treat him nice with total respect!B;Frightened ill be good i promise!
    [SIGPIC]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w379/SJEK1990/SacrificeQuote_zps77979225.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    <Hero of Summit of Elements><Terminator of Dark Dragon>
  • Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    admcroxe wrote: »
    Soul Leaves - I'm currently analyzing expanding what we offer. I have a lot of data to sift through. As a warning depending on rate of acquisition of soul leaves, prices of items converted to soul leaf items will fluctuate.

Action: Boogie - Same schedule as the mounted handheld fashion glitch. WIP China, no ETA on Patch.

about time with the soul leaves most of us have 10k plus

As for the boogie action... was a waste of leaves as a Prot we just wished we couldhave been told beforehand ours was so broken unstead of "SURPRISE IT DONT WORK need patch from China so just wait 6+ monthes"
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkSkylines - IllyfueDarkSkylines - Illyfue Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Denizens of Eyrda,

Let me take a moment to introduce myself. I am known as Croxe (pronounced crow) and I will be in charge of the operation of Forsaken World from now on. I have been a hardcore MMORPG player since 2003 and have been involved in MMO operations approaching 5 years this March. I started working on MMORPGs because as a player I always felt that I could do a better job than the fledgling operators that were involved in the early era of the genre. My goal is to always give games and their communities the love and attention they deserve. I am looking forward to working on this game and I am eager to start pushing for new improvements to both the game and community.

As a community you can help me by providing two things; constructive criticism and feedback. If we implement something you do not like, be it a sale, event, or addition to the game, let us know why you did not like it and what changes you think would help make it something that you would consider. On the flipside if we implement something you love or enjoyed let us know what stood out for you or how we can make it more enjoyable.

The ultimate goal is to make sure that as many people possible are having fun playing the game and interacting in the community.

Feel free to say hi and ask me anything below!

Somebody get me a beer and a couple hot ladys to have fun with! finally somebody who can turn this boring game into something more fun! B;Hello Welcome to FW Croxe!

T;Moustache btw heres a suggestion for you, theres been something i have been needing to address that i found out recently in many areas of the games aspects and files that there is actual data and proof(sorta of a hint) that you guys are indeed bring the CN Servers(WANMEI) level cap of 90 and many new generations of maps buildings and new items and new stuffs to the game, however i do feel like that the staff of PWE is slacking and only restarting the servers with no actual maintance being done, there has been major lag spikes and many bugs and problems that i have seen along with countless other players,

T;Astonished i do feel like in game that certain stuff needs to be added such as RIFTS(Trion Worlds Entertainment) personal home decoration and many out standing things i love to do on there but Forsaken World just isnt always fun, this morning i farmed World Bosses with a friend but thats boring after awhile, something that badly needs to be added is more creative type aspect to the game. im not saying make it to where you can fully customize your characters weapons, armor and the looks of them(even tho that would be amazing) but just add some wow factor to the customization, like for example, in RIFT you can fully customize what class, what tree of class being if warrior you can get tank, damage dealer, destroyer(my favorite) war legend(purchase reward limited time) and all kinds of other stats, and the talent trees are mega OP bugged in FW as well, im level 80 and i still have over half my talent tree here in Forsaken World unfilled due to lack of points, anyhow

T;Moustache Welcome to the community Croxe
  • Imahydin - LionheartImahydin - Lionheart Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    vynius wrote: »
    On point 1, I wouldn't want double SP like each week. Double SP is a gift remember, not a right. Perhaps every second weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) would be a nice.

I agree with point 2, not sure what items would be classified as "important" besides Fusion Agents and Star Diamonds though.

I have to disagree with point 3. If everyone could buy Fusion Agents, Star Diamonds, and Life Serums, etc with Soul Leaves then there would be no need to CS on the game anymore. If you want to make more use out of Soul Leaves then I would suggest making one of the flying mounts or one of the very old/unpopular orbs purchasable with Soul Leaves. Perhaps just the Bride and Groom rings so everyone is able to express their love and get married without having to pay real money for it but if they wanted to go all out, they could buy the packs and have a proper celebration for such a joyous occasion.

Weekly could be pushing it, but any type of frequency or scheduling would be good. Even if it just ended up being the first weekend of each month or something.

There are a limited number of things, but you could also add in Runemakers, Wedding Items, Bag Expansions, etc as somewhat important.

If you add in consumables, like Fusion Agents or related items, the fast surplus of Soul Leaves would quickly be used up, except perhaps in the case of people who already have all their level IV gems. Who aren't in need of FAs or Star Diamonds anyway. Once the surplus is burned off it would mostly be a matter of controlling the amount of Soul Leaves players receive to make them still a nice bonus to the players, but not overly damaging to PWE finances. The right items on sale for Soul Leaves could actually lead people to spend real money on actual leaves in the future, theoretically.
  • Romkin - LionheartRomkin - Lionheart Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Somebody get me a beer and a couple hot ladys to have fun with! finally somebody who can turn this boring game into something more fun! B;Hello Welcome to FW Croxe!

T;Moustache btw heres a suggestion for you, theres been something i have been needing to address that i found out recently in many areas of the games aspects and files that there is actual data and proof(sorta of a hint) that you guys are indeed bring the CN Servers(WANMEI) level cap of 90 and many new generations of maps buildings and new items and new stuffs to the game, however i do feel like that the staff of PWE is slacking and only restarting the servers with no actual maintance being done, there has been major lag spikes and many bugs and problems that i have seen along with countless other players,

T;Astonished i do feel like in game that certain stuff needs to be added such as RIFTS(Trion Worlds Entertainment) personal home decoration and many out standing things i love to do on there but Forsaken World just isnt always fun, this morning i farmed World Bosses with a friend but thats boring after awhile, something that badly needs to be added is more creative type aspect to the game. im not saying make it to where you can fully customize your characters weapons, armor and the looks of them(even tho that would be amazing) but just add some wow factor to the customization, like for example, in RIFT you can fully customize what class, what tree of class being if warrior you can get tank, damage dealer, destroyer(my favorite) war legend(purchase reward limited time) and all kinds of other stats, and the talent trees are mega OP bugged in FW as well, im level 80 and i still have over half my talent tree here in Forsaken World unfilled due to lack of points, anyhow

T;Moustache Welcome to the community Croxe

You do realize your are not suppossed to fill everything in your tree right? T;Astonished
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
  • DarkSkylines - IllyfueDarkSkylines - Illyfue Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You do realize your are not suppossed to fill everything in your tree right? T;Astonished

yes i do know this, but im saying the lack of points could be useful to add more points to fill in the spots that runes cannot, T;Moustache point is if you go to the game RIFT for example, they give you more than 1 point per lvl due to having 3 trees at once or only 1 tree at a time like here but they give you 1 or 2 or 3 points per level due to the massive tree, the real point is that maybe they can add a few points to the system to allow us to fill talents that we cannot get by runes such as ignition master in fire tree for mage or something like thatT;Moustache
  • Lohym - IllyfueLohym - Illyfue Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    [...]
    I'm here to stay, I won't abandon the community, I won't leave for greener fields. I prefer and have fun making my fields greener. The game for me is improving the game. Are people enjoying the game, is it growing, is it profitable? Those are my victory conditions. I hope as we gain momentum over the next 6 months that I slowly win you and other cautious people to my side. As we approach the end of the year we can all work together to spread the love for the game beyond the walls of the forum. Negativity can be a thing of the past, you desire proof by action, and I will try my hardest to do that for you and everybody else that plays this game. You deserve better than what you've had in the past.

We shall see. I wish you the best of luck.

And yes, yes we do deserve much much better than what we had because, what we had was an absolute joke.

I really hope you're not just empty promises and hollow words on these forums. I really hope you are in fact what you claim to be. And as time goes by, if you prove all that, you will see in return that we as a community can be very forgiving and we will work in harmony.
    Cute, shy, poor Frost Mage Lolo Lv80
  • Nurse_Betty - LionheartNurse_Betty - Lionheart Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to the chaos that is FW. Its great to see a new staff member with such a positive attitude and desire to make meaningful change in the game. Im a long time player of many mmos and have played FW off and on since beta. I have to say, youve come to work on a game that has tremendous potential, but has been completely screwed up by the powers that be. FW feels like it is the red-headed stepchild of the PWE family, which is really quite sad since It really Iis their best title (no offence to the red-heads out there). As a result, youve stepped Ito a community that has become extremely frustrated and is now quite hostile at times. You really have a tremendous job ahead of you in getting the bugs that seem to have been ignored fixed as well as turning around the communities attitiude. I wish you all he best a truly hope you are able to get this game moving in the right direction.

Many people have been rattling off their wishlist of things for you to "fix" first, so I guess I'll add my 2 cents. We need new players. I left this game for a year and when I came back I was shocked to see all the same people....I mean no new faces. While its great to see so many hanging in there, its grown stagnant without the addition of new people. Some serious effort needs to be taken to attract new players to the game. When I came back to the game I was also shocked to see that many sections of the website had never been updated in the year I was away. This really makes the game appear dead to the general public.

I know theres a mountian of bugs, tweaks, and glitches to work out, but I'd really like to see the player base expand and the game to feel vibrant again.

Please forgive the spelling and grammer issues...this was sent from my tablet and it doesnt seem to like my typing....
    Nurse_Betty - 80 Divine/Glacial Priest
    MindyMayhem - 78 Burst Marksman
    Malyssian - 79 Wind Bard
    _Sour_ - 76 Marble Prot
    Lord_Talos - 77 Ele Warrior
  • Sassana - IllyfueSassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Croxe many are wondering who u realy are? GM/ADMIN/CM
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • vursedvursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Croxe many are wondering who u realy are? GM/ADMIN/CM

he mentioned it earlier in the thread. i think project manager or something
  • Gwenny - EyrdaGwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Croxe is the Product Manager of the game.
    I want to clarify that I'm not the CM for the game. I'm the Product Manager for the game. Although I camp out on forums more than most PMs. Getting us an active community focused CM sits high on the list of projects for this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Sassana - IllyfueSassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    vursed wrote: »
    he mentioned it earlier in the thread. i think project manager or something
    Croxe is the Product Manager of the game.

aha ok some1 give him custom rank :D
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,055 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    i dont know how i completely forgot to add, one huge major thing we really could use is

weekend presence

yes you dont have to work but it wouldnt kill you to take 5-10 minutes a few times a day on friday/saturday/sunday/holidays/whenever to check the forums and make sure things arent on fire because surprisingly alot of **** hits the fan on weekends and we get completely screwed over and nothing can be done aside from customer support tickets or nyxa sending pokes that wont get received til monday.

if you are as dedicated to us as you claim to be, then you should be willing to go a little beyond your designated work hours to make sure things are running smoothly no? or figure out a way to get pwe to hire someone to manage weekends. :)
  • admcroxeadmcroxe Posts: 95
    edited January 2014
    I tend to check a few times during weekends between games.
  • Ayumichan - Storm LegionAyumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I tend to check a few times during weekends between games.

weekend pwe presence? :O impossibru!

1st step done :D keep up. i already have faith in you,dont waste it T;Kissing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    weekend pwe presence? :O impossibru!

1st step done :D keep up. i already have faith in you,dont waste it T;Kissing

That anime in your sig was so depressing. T;Frozen
  • Ayumichan - Storm LegionAyumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That anime in your sig was so depressing. T;Frozen

ooo,anime fan too. +9000 reputation T;Sly

edit: good thing u mentioned, my sign was a little old but always forgot to change,so i did it now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BalthazarF - ShyliaBalthazarF - Shylia Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    hi, welcome to the fw family! will you be in charge of shylia as well ? if no, are we gonna have someone?

hope you will keep this mojo, you made a good impression so far:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celennes - IllyfueCelennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Welcome and hello :).

Good luck and have fun here. B;Hello
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
    edited January 2014
    will you be in charge of shylia as well ? if no, are we gonna have someone?

FFS what do we have to do to pound into your head NO ONE EVEN CARES aboit SHYLIA anymore NO ONE not the staff not the forums and sure as hell not the other servers T;Angry

quit spamming the English forums about it already

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    Brim, Brim, Brim.

The answer to Shylia and all EU region servers is that we will be working very closely with them to help with efficiency. Except in cases of cultural differences NA and EU should be synced. We've had some problems with Shylia specifically over the last couple of months that we have just now ironed out and will be working out a way to make sure players rewarded for their patience.
  • vyniusvynius Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Brim, Brim, Brim.

The answer to Shylia and all EU region servers is that we will be working very closely with them to help with efficiency. Except in cases of cultural differences NA and EU should be synced. We've had some problems with Shylia specifically over the last couple of months that we have just now ironed out and will be working out a way to make sure players rewarded for their patience.

Are you intending to implement a server merge of the EU servers to the US ones or just ironing out the problems with their servers so they have less problems?
    edited January 2014
    Brim, Brim, Brim.

they have been spamming our forums for months, their mods on their forums are awol and they are MONTHS behind on updates you want the truth ill believe it when i see it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    brim, except a few post here and there, we did only one topic on this forum. We play the same game, against other server (some english too). I dont think it is such a big deal for us to communicate with you^^ dont be such a grumpy prot :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    brim, except a few post here and there, we did only one topic on this forum. We play the same game, against other server (some english too). I dont think it is such a big deal for us to communicate with you^^ dont be such a grumpy prot :p

"Here and there"

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=491011
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=486831
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=484521&page=2this one is merged threads
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=490311

and yes i can get alot more than these few T;Angry dont push me this week

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    lol that what i say, one topic, and a few posts here and there ahah B;Hello

btw we are not behind with any patch as we are having them as the exact same time as everyone else. The only difference is that we are facing more bugs than other. And with the fact than lot s of people are complaining than this forum has a lot less people than before, why do you want to kick us out? oO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    lol that what i say, one topic, and a few posts here and there ahah B;Hello

you have a FR forum bug them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    we do have a fr forum, but no fr staff, no admin, no cm. I dont usually talk to walls you know^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    we do have a fr forum, but no fr staff, no admin, no cm. I dont usually talk to walls you know^^

and you been talking here for how long and got results?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.