Arc Beta

2»

Comments

• Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bah just give me fusin sale and star diamonds :) atlest fusin sale T;BeggingT;Begging

They would have to add this "fusin" item to game first :rolleyes:
  • Garef - Eyrda
    Garef - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ok... it makes you redownload the client for so it appears on your arc client... are you... REALLY!?!?!?!

seeing as how it wont let me use my ORBIT downlader to speed up the process either... i have to downlaod a 12969MB file on a 200-300KBS connection IF my router doesnt reset in which cae i willl have to restart from square one

I used the Registry Repair tool on the folders where Forsaken world and Rusty Hearts are located (Steam Install) and Arc picked up their location correctly after closing Arc down and restarting.

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4275

Cross Fingers it should work.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ARC-FW downloaded first try. nothing special >.>
    on the plus side this game actually worked the 2 others i tried failed (aka start button wouldnt work) you do have to wait for the client to patch itself up to date though. also if anyone is running the .exe file you can keep that platform while simultaneously having the arc version running/downloading T;Applauding
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nanali - Storm Legion
    Nanali - Storm Legion Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Went trough description of FW on arcgames.com and I frowned upon some info that seems misleading or untrue o.o

-Over 10 Occupations
    Become a Socialite, Adventurer, Merchant, Collector, Arcanist, Botanist, Astrologist, Armorsmith, Bladesmith, Tamer or Alchemist

Collector? Astrologist? Those two arnt listed under jobs and as far as I know they dont exist o.o. I think by Bladesmith you mean Weaponsmith. Also, Arcanist has never been available :P

-Soul Shattering PvP System
    Capture your enemies Soul Orbs to replenish HP, MP or to cast special skills during heat of battle

No, orbs don't replenish HP or MP and neither they give you an option to cast special skills.

-Dynamic Dungeons
    Difficulty scales according to players experience

Cant say this is true either. OP teams run trough... or rather bot trough an instance with ease, while average teams take forever. If there is a difference, its so small its not noticeable.

Dont give out false info on the game or players will find themselves disappointed pretty fast.

Is there a new hidden limit to the length of posts now? Just noticed my previous post cut off in the middle o.o

EDIT:

For some reason the apostrophe sign copied over from arc website made the post cut off at that point lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited January 2014
    Went trough description of FW on arcgames.com and I frowned upon some info that seems misleading or untrue o.o

-Over 10 Occupations
    Become a Socialite, Adventurer, Merchant, Collector, Arcanist, Botanist, Astrologist, Armorsmith, Bladesmith, Tamer or Alchemist

Collector? Astrologist? Those two arnt listed under jobs and as far as I know they dont exist o.o. I think by Bladesmith you mean Weaponsmith. Also, Arcanist has never been available :P

-Soul Shattering PvP System
    Capture your enemies Soul Orbs to replenish HP, MP or to cast special skills during heat of battle

No, orbs don't replenish HP or MP and neither they give you an option to cast special skills.

-Dynamic Dungeons
    Difficulty scales according to players experience

Cant say this is true either. OP teams run trough... or rather bot trough an instance with ease, while average teams take forever. If there is a difference, its so small its not noticeable.

Dont give out false info on the game or players will find themselves disappointed pretty fast.

The problem is they are running info off of the WIKI and the old info on the website... they need to update the info tremendously when they leave the Beta for the permanent copy...

I said befor i would LOVE to help update the info if they let me T;Begging

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Abnormal status !!! 3x for today vrrrr...T;Angry

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • DarkSkylines - Illyfue
    DarkSkylines - Illyfue Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    T;Sleepy Ok peeps so heres the run down of the newest ARC Beta, theres been many new changes i can see but its flawed already, one of the flaws is that images for smileys wont load up till later say 30 min of after logging in, and another bug in this new ARC is the fact that some stuff can actully break it xD. T;Astonished i forced a dual log through cmd command running it through the arc and it crashed. one of the other flaws it no longer lets know ahead of time when server maint is, i used to have that notification all the time but its gone so idk how that fixes things, one of the other things i have noticed if you have really fast network speed such as 64MBS with network dual tower boost system the ARC client will lag behind it not being able to keep up the speed. in game i can run circles around people with no problem and have absolute no problem doing anything but the ARC has crashed on me due to lagging behind my network so yeah :p ENJOY!! T;Moustache
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited January 2014
    T;Sleepy Ok peeps so heres the run down of the newest ARC Beta, theres been many new changes i can see but its flawed already, one of the flaws is that images for smileys wont load up till later say 30 min of after logging in, and another bug in this new ARC is the fact that some stuff can actully break it xD. T;Astonished i forced a dual log through cmd command running it through the arc and it crashed. one of the other flaws it no longer lets know ahead of time when server maint is, i used to have that notification all the time but its gone so idk how that fixes things, one of the other things i have noticed if you have really fast network speed such as 64MBS with network dual tower boost system the ARC client will lag behind it not being able to keep up the speed. in game i can run circles around people with no problem and have absolute no problem doing anything but the ARC has crashed on me due to lagging behind my network so yeah :p ENJOY!! T;Moustache

not to insult your intellegence but... why post this when i have a thread up LABELED ARC BETA T;Angry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thurucin
    thurucin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    OMFG stupidity beyond imagination. Quit yer filthy nabbish project like this **** (that no-one wants anyway) and DO something USEFUL... so many things broken and u make new..
  • Sheriana - Lionheart
    Sheriana - Lionheart Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The tree? all i get is errors T;Shocked
    like libcef.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error.
    I have windows 7 and it just hates this program, had to reinstall like several times, the tree?T;ShockedT;ShockedT;Shocked
    BOMB SQUAD: If you see me running you better catch up!

Give me the materials and tools, and slink off for a month, I will not only move the Earth, I will create a new one!

9:00 - Everyone I do not drink coffee, do not eat candy and do not use foul language!
    17:00 - (Insert Foul language)! My candy has fallen into my coffee!
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I've had Arc for several days now and my only complaints so far are:

1... Arc takes up space on my screen, making the forum and all other pages displayed in Arc smaller, which makes the text more difficult for me to read. FYI... I'm using a 24" flat screen monitor at a rez of 1920x1080 and I shudder to think how small the text must be on smaller monitors.

2... When posting in the forum using Arc, I can't copy and paste anything... right-clicking doesn't bring up any options.

3... The "More" link for Smilies isn't working in the Forum on Arc.
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)
  • frogger732
    frogger732 Posts: 92
    edited January 2014
    Way to go PWE. Go to log on and have to completely reinstall.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited January 2014
    I've had Arc for several days now and my only complaints so far are:

1... Arc takes up space on my screen, making the forum and all other pages displayed in Arc smaller, which makes the text more difficult for me to read. FYI... I'm using a 24" flat screen monitor at a rez of 1920x1080 and I shudder to think how small the text must be on smaller monitors.

2... When posting in the forum using Arc, I can't copy and paste anything... right-clicking doesn't bring up any options.

3... The "More" link for Smilies isn't working in the Forum on Arc.

1. reg size for me on my laptop
    as gor 2 and 3 mine works fine T;Shocked

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VyXantia - Lionheart
    VyXantia - Lionheart Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1. reg size for me on my laptop
    as gor 2 and 3 mine works fine T;Shocked

Damn you Brim... I'd reply further, but my eyes are straining to see the text... T;Frozen
    CSers are needed to financially support the game,
    Non-CSers are needed to expand the player base,
    Both are equally important to the game.

So don't be hatin'... :)