First time the 7 elemental boss were killed in the same evening on Shylia

arendh
arendh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Yesterday, for the first time, we succeeded to kill all of the elemental boss (except the finaldragon...) on Shylia. Thanx to the ally of 4 guilds which made it possible !
Very nice loots, particulary for eva char (purple set instead of blue items) and 14 shards for gold gloves.

The final boss is actually to hard : necessity to have full set and a team with 900+ resist in all elements, with maybe other surprises on it...
Post edited by arendh on

Comments

• d33pic3
    d33pic3 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Congrats xD

Dyos is havin a party there at the moment....Yesterday 4 guilds gave up and 20 ppl could make them......

We once tried the dragon too but he just laughed at us..... He has a lot of life an spwan every mob of the previous bosses. Also you need all resis 900+ and he put every debuffs the elemental bosses have..... We just had no chance =(

But we will keep trying ;)
  • OddFinrir - Lionheart
    OddFinrir - Lionheart Posts: 619 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've never actually seen the dragon boss; and I've never heard of it being killed. (not even private) Does it have some ungodly resistance to match it's massive damage? Or does it use ever single element to attack?
  • d33pic3
    d33pic3 Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    as far as i know he uses all elemental attacks. so you need to have 900+ resis to get no stacks of a certain element. but he can also drop you resitance like the dark ele boss :/

Ialso never heard of someone who made them.

Maybe the chinese player did them. They have a lot of ppl with 1000+ resistance. maybe they can stand long engough to kill the boss.
  • arendh
    edited August 2013
    Yes, final boss seems to have all the abilities of the previous, specially debuff resist on the tank (dark elem boss) that made it very hard to kill, even with a 900+ resist team probably...
  • Campino - Illyfue
    Campino - Illyfue Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    on CN its way much easier.. not gonna spoil why!
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    arendh wrote: »
    Yes, final boss seems to have all the abilities of the previous, specially debuff resist on the tank (dark elem boss) that made it very hard to kill, even with a 900+ resist team probably...

for once a granite prot looks viable T;Shocked
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nerfdis - Eyrda
    Nerfdis - Eyrda Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All I can do is read these kinda threads in awe and hope to watch vids online cause I can't even get to 300 resis furthermore 900. You guys are awesome.
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    no one can kill the elemental dominator (final hasnt yet so doubt anyone else can unless on private server)
  • PsyCat - Lionheart
    PsyCat - Lionheart Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lol reply on wrong thread sry
    mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def mana triple mana def mana def mana def double mana def double def def
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This function would be very useful to assign Roses after reset in HR.

btw yea.. hold "enter" on keyboard and spam Lclick on mouse

i think you have the wrong thread...
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=472931
    :confused:
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    How could you survie the dark elemental boss when it reduce youre resistances and does the set skill help with that? Or what exactly does the skill do?
  • arendh
    edited December 2013
    Two solutions :

- switch tank when he starts to stack debuff (if you take one or two stacks, it's not to dangerous) ==> if you're not many people

- over dps him with many people able to survive long enough ==> it this case, chars who take the aggro will die but it doesn't matter if you kill it fast
This discussion has been closed.