DeadlyTones >:O

Comments

• Zarania - Dyos
    Zarania - Dyos Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Why? let the def guy have some fun too :D

i think he's had enough fun for the past couple of months, talking **** and lying to validate his invalid points.
  • mggw
    mggw Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Any frost mage could lock down and kill a water bard w/ decent mastery and atk and preferably maxed "swift transform runes". That's assuming they don't have freeze immunity. However, that's 1v1 and there are a lot of variables in arena. T;Moustache
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not even with 1200 resistance and 3000 def

on redhand theres always this 6k-9k each hit that went thruw
    (on base)

5-6 heals and then its over

and dont tell me thats not true because simply dyos rune energie skill 50 rebell priest
    im playing with deals 2,5k on redhand each hit that went thruw evrything (bubble, aegis, simply evrything)

i know such water bards and and with short skills (0,5s ->0,8s) 120% on 900 mastery /6k atk
    evry water bard is only a question of seconds

20 hits are delaing arround 45k damage, without calculating with skill damage
    and this is done under 15sec

because of bad accuracy below 750 no chance to stun with water attacks,

one tiny sleep when he recognize that the end is near and then he tries with triple parttion,
    with leads to nothing because damage + control effect immunity and its over

ooooooover xD

hes a good player for sure, but allday only a waterbard

Still going on by judging people in pvp by defense? I thought you and others beat this dead horse to the ground, revived it as a zombie, then killed it again in another thread.

You make it sound like you could beat DT so easily... I don't quite think that will happen the way you imagine lol. You're not going to be outhealing his anima crits as a rebel priest unless you have someone perma shielding you and a -divine- priest healing you.

Also... "one tiny sleep when he recognize that the end is near and then he tries with triple parttion,
    with leads to nothing because damage + control effect immunity and its over"

what? Please do not tell me that you are tying the immuno to control effect to rebel priest rocky, cause if so I am going to lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KreepyKitt - Illyfue
    KreepyKitt - Illyfue Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i don't know.

still ain't bothered.
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not even with 1200 resistance and 3000 def

on redhand theres always this 6k-9k each hit that went thruw
    (on base)

5-6 heals and then its over

and dont tell me thats not true because simply dyos rune energie skill 50 rebell priest
    im playing with deals 2,5k on redhand each hit that went thruw evrything (bubble, aegis, simply evrything)

i know such water bards and and with short skills (0,5s ->0,8s) 120% on 900 mastery /6k atk
    evry water bard is only a question of seconds

20 hits are delaing arround 45k damage, without calculating with skill damage
    and this is done under 15sec

because of bad accuracy below 750 no chance to stun with water attacks,

one tiny sleep when he recognize that the end is near and then he tries with triple parttion,
    with leads to nothing because damage + control effect immunity and its over

ooooooover xD

hes a good player for sure, but allday only a waterbard

Well first of all, his accu is over 850. I'm just going to leave it at that really.
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • Zarania - Dyos
    Zarania - Dyos Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still going on by judging people in pvp by defense? I thought you and others beat this dead horse to the ground, revived it as a zombie, then killed it again in another thread.

You make it sound like you could beat DT so easily... I don't quite think that will happen the way you imagine lol. You're not going to be outhealing his anima crits as a rebel priest unless you have someone perma shielding you and a -divine- priest healing you.

Also... "one tiny sleep when he recognize that the end is near and then he tries with triple parttion,
    with leads to nothing because damage + control effect immunity and its over"

what? Please do not tell me that you are tying the immuno to control effect to rebel priest rocky, cause if so I am going to lol.

honey, that kiddo ain't worth your time :)
  • d0ggiestyle
    d0ggiestyle Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ive heard that DeadlyTones farts golddust so im not surprised
  • TheGoblinQ - Eyrda
    TheGoblinQ - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Damn lookie all the love for DT.
    though im sure there are people of his caliber out there on other servers, maybe as CSd, hell theres loads on Eryda Csd more then DT. maxed their characters more.
    but big thing here your forgetting. Just cuz you Cs out the wazzo doesnt mean autowin.
    peopel love to sya that but TBH it just isnt true.

what does matter above all tthe Csing is knowing how to play and opimize your character and know how to PVP.

This sounds like a dumb thing to say but im sure we all can think of people who fit the bill of Csd out the **** and still fail.

DT is not that. ya he Cs's but he knows his toon and class on top of that. alone he is major trouble , seen him take on full parties an be the only standing and these are top players agaisnt him.
    But add him to Disco,wispie, ,Juuz, Xing, Chul and others of his caliber..all i can say is ouch.
    im in his guild and i run into him and go DAAAAMMNNN DT.

Much respect for this man.

Lookin forward to meeting others from the other servers too :)
  • cureaustria
    cureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well first of all, his accu is over 850. I'm just going to leave it at that really.

its realy time for cross server :D

12v12 video uncutted follows next days when there was a meet and greetz with water bard :D
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    though im sure there are people of his caliber out there on other servers, maybe as CSd, hell theres loads on Eryda Csd more then DT. maxed their characters more.
    but big thing here your forgetting. Just cuz you Cs out the wazzo doesnt mean autowin.

what does matter above all tthe Csing is knowing how to play and opimize your character and know how to PVP.

This sounds like a dumb thing to say but im sure we all can think of people who fit the bill of Csd out the **** and still fail.

DT is not that. ya he Cs's but he knows his toon and class on top of that. alone he is major trouble , seen him take on full parties an be the only standing and these are top players agaisnt him.
    But add him to Disco,wispie, ,Juuz, Xing, Chul and others of his caliber..all i can say is ouch.

Waaaat..
    There's no1 in Eyrda on the same Gear level as DT.. NOT even close..
    im pretty sure not even close in CSing either..

None of those have FULL lv5 gems (the ones obtainable).. Full lv100 mast/resist or Golden Gloves/Boots.. and lets not talk about Super high Animas..

DT is reaaally far away from anyone else in Eyrda.. idk how its gonna be to others in other servers.. but on Eyrda he's too far up..

DT has his own caliber.. roflmao!

• conterkiller
    edited November 2013
    its realy time for cross server :D

12v12 video uncutted follows next days when there was a meet and greetz with water bard :D

i dont think Dyos and Eyrda will meet on the x-server.. lol

• cureaustria
    edited November 2013
    i dont think Dyos and Eyrda will meet on the x-server.. lol

T;Sleepy
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Waaaat..
    There's no1 in Eyrda on the same Gear level as DT.. NOT even close..
    im pretty sure not even close in CSing either..

None of those have FULL lv5 gems (the ones obtainable).. Full lv100 mast/resist or Golden Gloves/Boots.. and lets not talk about Super high Animas..

DT is reaaally far away from anyone else in Eyrda.. idk how its gonna be to others in other servers.. but on Eyrda he's too far up..

DT has his own caliber.. roflmao!

Juuz pretty much has the same chroma as tones, and gold boots. Juuz just doesn't have the gloves.
    Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
    For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
    [SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]
  • cureaustria
    edited November 2013
    that means no 12v12 gear (requires boots for +75 mastery)

arena cant be too because of 850 accuracy

maybe a mixture but cant be a lot arena gear in the mixture

lvl100 mastery + 100 resistance cant be too,
    2600dia+ realgold in mastery resistance?

yayayaayayayaya^^
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    edited November 2013

yayayaayayayaya^^

lol? So because it's expensive, you think it is impossible? No. DT does have 100 mastery + 100 resistance.

Also - two gear sets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Avenger_ - Eyrda
    _Avenger_ - Eyrda Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013

yayayaayayayaya^^

you must be new here.
  • lordmasaka
    lordmasaka Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Tones has no equal. Pretty sure none of those names you listed would actually beat him in a straight fight, so I think its easy to say that its not a fair fight if you run into Tones.

Still, I think people give him more credit than he deserves. Its all wallet. Sure he may be able to play the character, at least according to what you say, but when you out gear people that heavily, you shouldn't really be losing unless you pick a ridiculously disadvantageous fight. He really did throw more money at that character than anyone else is able to, which makes him stronger than anyone else in the game. The only person that is close to what he has is Juuz. That's it.

You're also overestimating the amount of skill needed to play this game. Its all timing and class knowledge, which can always be improved by fighting more. You pour that amount of money into any character and anyone with half a brain could be just as good. Is it possible to cs and suck? Sure, but it is very unlikely to spend that amount and still repeatedly fail.
  • conterkiller
    edited November 2013

yayayaayayayaya^^

i think he has 2 or 3 sets of gear..

1. Arena
    2. Accuracy
    3. PVE

or something like that..
    whenever he's fighting Evasion he just puts 3 war god pieces on and maybe switch to arena rings..
    but if not.. he goes with Arena set and ****.. and gets 950+ all resist(even light, if u'r counting on that one).. 1.1k mastery..

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not to mention those wind rune skills for bards that add like 35? acc to movement skills.....
  • NyteEverto - Eyrda
    NyteEverto - Eyrda Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013

yayayaayayayaya^^

One does not simply question about DT.

Next patch, he replaces EB/Vexxer.
    Suck mah common sense bishes! T;Sly
  • cureaustria
    edited November 2013
    i think he has 2 or 3 sets of gear..

1. Arena
    2. Accuracy
    3. PVE

or something like that..
    whenever he's fighting Evasion he just puts 3 war god pieces on and maybe switch to arena rings..
    but if not.. he goes with Arena set and ****.. and gets 950+ all resist(even light, if u'r counting on that one).. 1.1k mastery..

that was the most important information in whole thread, sure he wont have 850+ accuracy, evryone should know that its not possible on waterbard with only switching some gear

-> you would need FULLGEAR on accuracy, thats not possible to swicth in a fight^^
    its not practice able

fasiohn is one hotkey - thats always possible
    3 equips + 2 rings amulett and 3rd hand makeable

2 rings are at the moment not siwtchable because the system oerwrites always first slot
    he could switch this if he opens inventar and make it thruw hand (very long progress in a fight)

rings, 20 accuracy
    fashion 25
    3 gears, arround 80
    setboni +45
    amulett 10
    3rd hand 10

sums up ->190

thats possible to switch upwards with gear in seconds

850-190 = 660 accuracy

he must have 660 accuracy without ->
    2x rings, fashion, 3 gears, 3rd hand, amulett

AND thats the point, thats not possible, with cash or not for a waterbard

he could have 850, yes -> but not with siwtching some gear^^
    xD

the point is, he wouldnt need that, 700 would be enough after siwtching
    because 50% upwards will hit on enemy -> thats enough when stuns are placeable

950 resistance shows that he hasnt lvl100 resistance, because with lvl100
    he would have 1100 resistants upwards with epic arena gear

i have 850 without arena set and lvl88 resistance lvls
    arround +150 from arena gear +108 from resistance training leads to 1108

he can do a lot with switching gear, when he has 2-3 sets available, but you are always high middle ranged with this style -> the peaks are not possible

he is definitly a dangerous one, but mom need google translate...

"cowed"

yeah a lot players on eyrda are this apparently (google trans. ftw btw xD)

lordmasaka told best:
    Tones has no equal. Pretty sure none of those names you listed would actually beat him in a straight fight, so I think its easy to say that its not a fair fight if you run into Tones.

Still, I think people give him more credit than he deserves. Its all wallet. Sure he may be able to play the character, at least according to what you say, but when you out gear people that heavily, you shouldn't really be losing unless you pick a ridiculously disadvantageous fight. He really did throw more money at that character than anyone else is able to, which makes him stronger than anyone else in the game. The only person that is close to what he has is Juuz. That's it.

You're also overestimating the amount of skill needed to play this game. Its all timing and class knowledge, which can always be improved by fighting more. You pour that amount of money into any character and anyone with half a brain could be just as good. Is it possible to cs and suck? Sure, but it is very unlikely to spend that amount and still repeatedly fail.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    that was the most important information in whole thread, sure he wont have 850+ accuracy, evryone should know that its not possible on waterbard with only switching some gear

-> you would need FULLGEAR on accuracy, thats not possible to swicth in a fight^^
    its not practice able

2 rings are at the moment not siwtchable because the system oerwrites always first slot
    he could switch this if he opens inventar and make it thruw hand (very long progress in a fight)

rings, 20 accuracy
    fashion 25
    3 gears, arround 80
    setboni +45
    amulett 10
    3rd hand 10

sums up ->190

850-190 = 660 accuracy

xD

he can do a lot with switching gear, when he has 2-3 sets available, but you are always high middle ranged with this style -> the peaks are not possible

"cowed"

lordmasaka told best:

DADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO circus afro circus afro POKADOT POKADOT POKADOT AFRO
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XJadexFoxx - Eyrda
    XJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    May I ask why the interest in one guy? I mean he is just one guy why so much interest in him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • cureaustria
    edited November 2013
    May I ask why the interest in one guy? I mean he is just one guy why so much interest in him?

ai nice your signature got an update :D

back to your question, i think he is famous on eyrda
    killed toons of people and that over years and now they think this guy
    makes same on all server

T;Astonished

(and servers are down, thats the most important point why such a lot posts in such small time appearing^^)
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    edited November 2013
    What is this I don't even have a response to this level of obliviousness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ai nice your signature got an update :D

back to your question, i think he is famous on eyrda
    killed toons of people and that over years and now they think this guy
    makes same on all server

T;Astonished

(and servers are down, thats the most important point why such a lot posts in such small time appearing^^)

he is... he... focus i cando this... he is... deffinition.... maxed... char...

DADADADADA CIRCUS DADADADADADA AFRO circus afro circus afro POKADOT POKADOT POKADOT AFRO

FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoOnes_Per - Lionheart
    NoOnes_Per - Lionheart Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    What is this I don't even have a response to this level of obliviousness.

Just keep telling yourself these people have been placed here to interact with other people of similar psyche.

That's what I do, it helps me through the pain.
    take advantage they said......
    the best deal while it lasts they said...
  • conterkiller
    edited November 2013

its not practice able

rings, 20 accuracy
    fashion 25
    3 gears, arround 80
    setboni +45
    amulett 10
    3rd hand 10

sums up ->190

850-190 = 660 accuracy

xD

"cowed"

Who was talking about an instant switching fight??

u can switch for Duels.. or switching inbetween arena rounds.. :S?

This is DT stats.. 3 months ago on PVE gear..
    not sure if he had the crit def OH back then..
    23k68f8.jpg

you can add there.. the rest of the arena for tankiness.. or switch to war god for more accuracy..
    and switch the fash/accesories..

and with this update he WILL be able to switch in 1 click.. lol

so i dont know what were u trying to prove with the "he cant switch fast enough" statement.. lol

Also.. im pretty sure u can have up to 18 acc on neck.. and 18 on each ring with 9 acc ids..

im not sure what data are u trying to make here.. lol

950 shows what? DUDE.. u have MAXED fusion gems, that's +149 resists or something..
    pretty sure he doesn't, cuz he barely plays.. i doubt he have all that maxed.. all he has is resistances and arena gear, and he gets to 950+ resists.. rofl!!

• alysiss
    alysiss Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dat post T;Shocked
    See pwe, people are getting too bored!!!

mJPktkf.png

TheFlyabella
    Divine Priest

• _Avenger_ - Eyrda
    _Avenger_ - Eyrda Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013

how do you have 850 ressistances without arena gear, lv88s ressistances and not maxed res gems?

i have lv80 phy res, maxed res gems on phy, maxed dyos res talent and i have 740 phy res without gears, you got 8v lvs higher which is only 64 extra res and no maxed res gems and your saying that u have 850 without arena setT;Puzzling can you explain that