[WANMEI] Patch Notes Nov. 14 2013

Magicka - Storm Legion
Magicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
source: http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20131113/153382.shtml

Welcome to another poorly translated post from Wanmei by me.

Dear players:

"Ghost mainland" experience serving will begin at 8:00 on November 14 down for maintenance updates, expected maintenance time is 2 hours, special circumstances will be extended, there will be the following update:

[Adjust Content]

1, fixes Blood Raider ancestors mausoleum Set error increases physical resistance of the suit property;

2, lower repair senior businessman can not run business parcel exchange expand the question;

3, Blood Raider blood flowing and war instigated war still exists now after changing line and can be brought into the single copy of the guardian of the thorn A talent, Blood Raider shadow PCC talent on the equipment can be calculated correctly resistance and defense;

4, fixes more than 81 players to use magic pet adventure early test of God faith chapter for chapter two values ​​are not the right questions;

5, fixes Blood Raider learned to mourn the blood of skill, the task can not be completed, nor the return of experienced problems;

6, 100-point energy effects of red guns now changed to "activate rage 100%% probability of additional explosive anger, and for the guns to provide 20% percent reduction crit rate, for 15 seconds," that state of fury crit rate reduction effect Now completely separated;

7, Lost Dragon Pharmaceutical three now recovered, and can be displayed correctly in the alchemical production of pharmaceutical list;

8, repairing burst kinship Master Spark cast time error problem and the origin of energy 90 points red caption;

9, repairing guard blue energy (birth) 70 points of invalidity;

10, in at 0:00 on January 1st, 2014 until faith in Freeport debris collectors can place purple purple spiritual energy into the soul of the philosopher's stone volume, support 1:1 and 10:10 Conversion Conversion;

11, fixes the Blood Raider ranked in the road to hell is not the bug, starting next week, weekly list of the top 10 can normally receive the award;
Post edited by Magicka - Storm Legion on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins

Comments

• cureaustria
    cureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dont want read about new content update on god damn CN version,

WE DONT EVEN GET DYSL UPDATE

its getting annoying.
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Every week a new patch/update in china while we are laging behind half a year now!
    Dont wanna see or read this aswell, its just frustrating...
  • carnagetoytank
    carnagetoytank Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ty Magicka for the new info, just shame we dont get it a week after Cn server lol
  • Xhiral - Eyrda
    Xhiral - Eyrda Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Every week a new patch/update in china while we are laging behind half a year now!
    Dont wanna see or read this aswell, its just frustrating...

It's true. It is extremely frustrating.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thanks again for the translated posts :)
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • BornToStaIk - Storm Legion
    BornToStaIk - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just thank my wife for getting these. It allows us plenty of time to prepare and plan for when we DO get it. If she didn't post stuff like this, then we'd see posts asking for it. If reading about WANMEI patches/updates frustrates you, I suggest you don't go into that thread.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just thank my wife for getting these. It allows us plenty of time to prepare and plan for when we DO get it. If she didn't post stuff like this, then we'd see posts asking for it. If reading about WANMEI patches/updates frustrates you, I suggest you don't go into that thread.

Agree with the part I bolded 100%

noone is forcing you to read the patch notes that Magicka is posting, that's by choice
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Lohym - Illyfue
    Lohym - Illyfue Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Agree with the part I bolded 100%

noone is forcing you to read the patch notes that Magicka is posting, that's by choice

Totally!

Or you know, just do what everyone else is doing now and come play wanmei see it for yourself. :D
    Cute, shy, poor Frost Mage Lolo Lv80
  • Sassana - Illyfue
    Sassana - Illyfue Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    All this playing wanmei it will be devastating for u returning 2 our greedy, set back alot of FW :D
    So the moral is..... Exploit everything and don't tell the gms or they will take it away.

Gotcha...

Don't ask, don't tell.

By FireBat

True story