What the Effing hell? Rifts?

ladypsyber
ladypsyber Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion
How could you reset when rifts were still going on? You couldn't wait 30 mins?

Geesus. Who's in control there???????
Post edited by ladypsyber on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• bleaghgh
    bleaghgh Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    x.x blegh

yes? heheh
  • XJadexFoxx - Eyrda
    XJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ladypsyber wrote: »
    A number of people were just starting to DO their rifts....as in didn't get their runes or dedication.

Guilds who spent money getting rift just got screwed over. That's just awful!

Oh I diffinitely agree this was totally messed up what FW did to all those who spent money to get ready for this rift only to be cheated out of it in return. And damn they will not even see a refund of there money that is the really kicker about that. If you ask me I smell booty grinding here if you know what I mean?????T;Sly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • gamerbychoice
    gamerbychoice Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 T;Astonished
  • rougeinformant
    rougeinformant Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Best war ever, the one where NO ONE WINS!! T;Away
  • fanatic44
    fanatic44 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Servers went into maint during rift today... what's going on here? Anyone care to explain?
  • _Pixy_ - Lionheart
    _Pixy_ - Lionheart Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    epic just epic... best timing ever!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StelthKillz - Lionheart
    StelthKillz - Lionheart Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its called Fw staff my friend
    -Mind Blown Stelth Out-

:eek:
  • TsukiNoHana - Lionheart
    TsukiNoHana - Lionheart Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My first rift e.e ok i know im unlucky but this lol

i was sure this post would happen in a second lolT;Away
  • frogger732
    frogger732 Posts: 92
    edited November 2013
    maint post said 1am. so much for that.
  • fckkeviin
    fckkeviin Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here's the time's when they will be down:

East Servers @ 10pm PST - 12am PST

West Servers @ 1am PST - 3am PST

I like how they are off by 3 hours
  • ladypsyber
    edited November 2013
    Best war ever, the one where NO ONE WINS!! T;Away

are we going to be given the 20+ dedi we're losing? This is going to totally **** my chance at 280.

God seriously....how could they reset the servers during the servers most intensely accessed time. There has to be more time on during Rift then any other time...

Did they reset just so that people who aren't on late enough to see the Tuesday one get to see how much a reset can disrupt your character???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gazze1969f
    gazze1969f Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yeah , good thinking , WTF T;Nosebleeding
  • ladypsyber
    edited November 2013
    Oh I diffinitely agree this was totally messed up what FW did to all those who spent money to get ready for this rift only to be cheated out of it in return. And damn they will not even see a refund of there money that is the really kicker about that. If you ask me I smell booty grinding here if you know what I mean?????T;Sly

Oh lets not delude ourselves here....they will ignore what they have done, ignore what this disrupted and go on line nothing ever happened.

Thing is...something did happen and the more they **** people off, the more that quit and go to games where they have proper English support/game made directly for English vs one that is modified to English as an afterthought to try to sop up some extra dollars for your game designed for and properly supported for Chinese.

Makes you wonder what kind of technical and customer support the Chinese players get on Chinese servers...

Are there people watching this threat that are bilingual and can comment on how well the Chinese users are treated? Be interesting to find out if there are major differences in level of support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • x187xthetripper
    x187xthetripper Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    10.1d of my family's gold is what I spent on that rift. REFUND!
  • Alex_Truwy - Lionheart
    Alex_Truwy - Lionheart Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I so agree messin up Rift was stupid, they couldnt have waited? Like how much would that of upset anything ... S T U P I D T;Angry
  • QueenMitzy - Lionheart
    QueenMitzy - Lionheart Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I guess no one knows how to tell time properly. I normally do not complain here...but this was NOT COOL!
    Always make a new mistake.
  • zzzzzzj
    zzzzzzj Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fret not, they will compensate 2k soul leaves to our already rotting soul leaves T;Nosebleeding
  • ladypsyber
    edited November 2013
    10.1d of my family's gold is what I spent on that rift. REFUND!

Jesus! I didn't even think of that! Holy ****...WAY worse than my missing 20 dedication...

I'm so sorry for you guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kiymori
    kiymori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I was AFK and got kicked...I HATE THIS...Jk :>.
  • fckkeviin
    fckkeviin Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Jesus! I didn't even think of that! Holy ****...WAY worse than my missing 20 dedication...

I'm so sorry for you guys!

its 15 dedi and a rune not 20 dedi...

l2rift lady
  • ladypsyber
    edited November 2013
    fckkeviin wrote: »
    its 15 dedi and a rune not 20 dedi...

l2rift lady

Sorry...exaggerated. Not a big deal in relation to guilds losing a whole ton of money they spent on getting rifts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XJadexFoxx - Eyrda
    XJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    How could you reset when rifts were still going on? You couldn't wait 30 mins?

Geesus. Who's in control there???????

Just to let you know we all got caught by surprize on this one no one till the very last knew really that there was a maintenance scheduled for tonight. And made it really bad at that time awards was being given out so not everyone got there rewards!!!T;Angry So I say thanks FW for that blunder!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey guys. With rift at least it is possibly they will give guilds back what they bid and lands will stay as is. Not sure if they'll do anything else. It's a big mess-up. It just seems that whoever was managing this maintenance did not take rift into account when they changed the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • ladypsyber
    edited November 2013
    Just to let you know we all got caught by surprize on this one no till the very last knew really that there was a maintenance scheduled for tonight. And made it really bad at that time awards was being given out so not everyone got there rewards!!!T;Angry So I say thanks FW for that blunder!!

A number of people were just starting to DO their rifts....as in didn't get their runes or dedication.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azndavidd
    azndavidd Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I agree, especially for the newer/smaller guilds who had worked very hard to earn their funds. There should definitely be some sort of compensation!
  • pasacasa2
    pasacasa2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    they always pick the best time to mess things up !!! T;Nosebleeding
  • x187xthetripper
    x187xthetripper Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Agreed. I hope my guild has its money back, mounted combat license in mail, and runes delivered to all attending members shortly after maint is done. People took time off from their busy lives to make this happen. That cant be compensated, but at least give us what we deserve.
  • ladypsyber
    edited November 2013
    Hey guys. With rift at least it is possibly they will give guilds back what they bid and lands will stay as is. Not sure if they'll do anything else. It's a big mess-up. It just seems that whoever was managing this maintenance did not take rift into account when they changed the time.

I've worked my buff off to get 280 dedication(it's a lot of WORK to do it) and there is no possible way to get it now. The rune would be nice but it's that missing 15 dedication that is really going to **** me over.

It's going to **** the rankings of which guild won what as well which results in the number of things given to the guilds who won...prayers for gloves? The guilds that all snuck all their rifts in before 22:00 all just got moved up in weekly rift rankings which potentially gives more loot to guilds who shouldn't have got it.

God what a fiasco.

If I was in control of this team, I would have someone online and in the game and checking to make sure that there are no significant things going on before I fire up my reset(reset timing can obviously be changed to whenever they want to). Resetting in the middle of such a huge thing in relation to things is really excusable.

Thousands of people have been affected by this when you take into consideration Rift rewards...

woo...Size 7 boldness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThisguyLuis - Lionheart
    ThisguyLuis - Lionheart Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    x.x blegh
  • ladypsyber
    edited November 2013
    Are you kidding me? What is happening?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]