[Maintenance Discussion] 11-2-2013 DST Maintenance

Comments

• UZA - Lionheart
    UZA - Lionheart Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and im waiting for VAMP EB WEP but dosnt look like im getting them anytime soon T;ShockedT;Shocked
  • Mithrindil - Lionheart
    Mithrindil - Lionheart Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mith that's just leiisha from Hell_bound ((does Hell_bound even rift? lol))
    azndavidd wrote: »
    LOL that's an awesome line, 'Do you even rift?!'

Dost thou even Rift?
    Mithrindil - Level 88 Glacial Priest
    Vagabonds Guild Lead
  • Raifurudan - Storm Legion
    Raifurudan - Storm Legion Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It would be over too soon... So we wait for rift to almost be over and then we start maint so they have to do it again next week. Teach them what it feels like >:3

Scrap Mayes Tinclaw and Koubu, just have invincible Servant of Apostles bug them throughout Rift! >:3
    Proud member of Enigma~
    Level 78 Burst Marksman Raifurudansa
    Level x Blood Reaper SlyScythe

<The Typo Queen>

Because English is too mainstream

Endlessly I see that over heated haze
    And again the laughing will repeat on through the days
    You've been dying for the past ten years
    We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear
  • davedangerous
    davedangerous Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I really like the the way the think, reset the server in the middle so they get paid. The rules are, if the defenders don't defend coz some tard re-booted the server, then they loose. So the winners get stuff and the losers get screwed. I wish I was that **** to reboot a server during a fift.
  • azndavidd
    azndavidd Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ahh Mith mith mith.. I have an understanding perfectly fine.. you are all upset that ur guild lost game money... how much did you lose 20d - 30d... hmmm no problem i can make that back and donate it to my guild in a week ... so i didn't get my advanced rune or the dedi this week.. oh well there is next week.... But I guess you have no understanding of reality.. What can go wrong will go wrong so move on...
    You make 20-30d in a week, and willing to donate to your guild? hmm.. something is odd about that line.
  • Mithrindil - Lionheart
    edited November 2013
    ahh Mith mith mith.. I have an understanding perfectly fine.. you are all upset that ur guild lost game money... how much did you lose 20d - 30d... hmmm no problem i can make that back and donate it to my guild in a week ... so i didn't get my advanced rune or the dedi this week.. oh well there is next week.... But I guess you have no understanding of reality.. What can go wrong will go wrong so move on...

Pardon me, I didn't realize I was talking to such an OP CS'er.
    Vagabonds Guild Lead
  • XJadexFoxx - Eyrda
    XJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the dedi is lost ok the gold is lost ok ... this isn't something you can't get back with ease... as for the one about not knowing i do know.. My thing is simply this your crying about a game... you lost some guild funds some lands some dedi.. oh well it is a game.. quit crying and move on already... but i do thank yall for making me laugh at seeing how many ppl's lives revolve around a simple game ... As I stated I don't pvp i pve but occassionally i do a rift here and there... The way I see it is this its not real so why get all upset...

Let me say this to you because it is obvious you are one of those people that really don't care any which way how this goes down but given the fact that everyone who had rifts did lose something of it means a lot to them, may not mean jack nothing to you but it means something to them...so why not be a bit more compassionate to that effect and not sit on your gold duster and make comments that obviously you have no bit of clue reguarding what a rift or a guild really means.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • azndavidd
    edited November 2013
    Dost thou even Rift?
    B;Frightened Found this:
    28554818.jpg
  • LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart
    LtHoneyBuns - Lionheart Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Scrap Mayes Tinclaw and Koubu, just have invincible Servant of Apostles bug them throughout Rift! >:3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Dis is just Ebil enough >:3 T;Applauding
  • submechead500
    submechead500 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    azndavidd wrote: »
    You make 20-30d in a week, and willing to donate to your guild? hmm.. something is odd about that line.

cuz he's super OP durr, he can tank Mini_Mart and xPhil

and bee tee dubs they dont even rift, bro
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dost thou even Rift?

Yeah Mith we do, we dont always win but atleast we showed up tonight to ours ^_^ atleast when we can win the bid ^_^ but I am curious if Hell Bound rifts :) Since they dont seem to be bothered by losing a rift tonight ;) and they obviously have Leiisha carrying them with her awesome CSing skills and making 20-30D a week <3 lol
  • nalensmommy
    edited November 2013
    and im waiting for VAMP EB WEP but dosnt look like im getting them anytime soon T;ShockedT;Shocked

OH OH OH!!! WORLD COMPENSATION - EVERYONE in game gets their choice of weapon and begining stats (you know Eagle Agile/Warded Agile/ Eagle Stout etc) LOL including but not limited to the damn weapons you get from EB's etc. LOL

PLUS we get to watch the GM's/Staff fight for their jobs with a 98.6k ping in a rift with 5 Mayes and 5 Koubu's AND 5 servants too LOL ((only to have us restart it each and every week for a few months LOL))
  • skylok2
    skylok2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wish I could afford to throw 20d breaks down to good gawd do you live with mommy and daddy?
    Sig says it all
    edited November 2013
    OH OH OH!!! WORLD COMPENSATION - EVERYONE in game gets their choice of weapon and begining stats (you know Eagle Agile/Warded Agile/ Eagle Stout etc) LOL including but not limited to the damn weapons you get from EB's etc. LOL

PLUS we get to watch the GM's/Staff fight for their jobs with a 98.6k ping in a rift with 5 Mayes and 5 Koubu's AND 5 servants too LOL ((only to have us restart it each and every week for a few months LOL))

None of this seems overboard :)
    All seems to be quite logical in the real world. : D
  • UZA - Lionheart
    edited November 2013
    no1 donates 30d a week to there guild cash mini isnt that rich niether is pHIL LOL!
  • azndavidd
    edited November 2013
    It's good to defend the staff, but at least use arguments that are acceptable and plausible.
  • Mithrindil - Lionheart
    edited November 2013
    Yeah Mith we do, we dont always win but atleast we showed up tonight to ours ^_^ atleast when we can win the bid ^_^ but I am curious if Hell Bound rifts :) Since they dont seem to be bothered by losing a rift tonight ;) and they obviously have Leiisha carrying them with her awesome CSing skills and making 20-30D a week <3 lol

Oh trust me I wasn't calling you out, I'm sure you guys run a great program over there, I'm grateful for everyone who comes to my Rifts as well.
    Odd that such an amazing CS'er doesn't go Rifting..
    Vagabonds Guild Lead
  • Ancestria - Lionheart
    Ancestria - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Thank yall for the laughs yall may resume whining lol
  • nalensmommy
    edited November 2013

I'm pregnant and angry ^_^ i can make any request bwahaha :D lol
  • azndavidd
    edited November 2013
    I find this whole thing laughable T;Applauding
  • Raifurudan - Storm Legion
    Raifurudan - Storm Legion Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited November 2013

We're all here coming up with ways to torture GMs, while others are sitting there reading these posts like 'wat'
    Proud member of Enigma~
    Level 78 Burst Marksman Raifurudansa
    Level x Blood Reaper SlyScythe

<The Typo Queen>

Because English is too mainstream

Endlessly I see that over heated haze
    And again the laughing will repeat on through the days
    You've been dying for the past ten years
    We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear
  • nalensmommy
    edited November 2013
    Oh trust me I wasn't calling you out, I'm sure you guys run a great program over there, I'm grateful for everyone who comes to my Rifts as well.
    Odd that such an amazing CS'er doesn't go Rifting..

I know right?!? i mean wow with 20-30D a week wow he must be the richest on the server (Tho honestly i dont remember Leiisha at all O.o and i thought i've seen everyone atleast once in game!)

Must hide in base daily or just bot in training grounds >.< interesting concept ^_^
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013

-
    actually I got my dedi and killed my 3 opponants before the server kicked me out but that's not why I'm complaining. The biggest thing for me is the fact that I came here to the forums about 2 or so hours ago and there were different times posted about the shut down and I even said something to my guild in game about the times. Then the server goes down in rift, I come back here to find the times had been changed and then they turned around and did it an hour earlier than what they re-posted and didn't bother to announce it and expected everyone to be a mind reader or to come here and see the new time change.
    Which by the way didn't matter anyways because they shut the servers down an hour earlier than the new time they posted soooooo....that's what the people are complaining about.

This was a very poor judgement issue on PWI, AGAIN....and people will complain, they have the right to do so and thus far, no one from PWI is bothering to respond when we know someone is out there because they always post another message to say servers are up so right now they are just sitting back and watching the posts fly, probably laughing quietly to themselves about it and wont bother to say anything until they reset their little digital clock which for some reason, is gonna take 2 hours, when it took me less than 5 minutes to change the times on the 10 or so clocks I have in my house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • shailiana
    shailiana Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013

lol in the real world it wouldn't take us 2 hours to change our clocks >.<
  • nalensmommy
    edited November 2013
    We're all here coming up with ways to torture GMs, while others are sitting there reading these posts like 'wat'

Yep but its making the pregnant lady happy thinking of the rage they would feel :D
  • davedangerous
    davedangerous Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    these guys are morons
  • XJadexFoxx - Eyrda
    XJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Oh wait a minute she is Lionheart server? OMG they are suppose to be the best server!!! HahahahaahahahahT;Sly No wonder why the wonderwoman of comments made that statement!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • Ashtan - Lionheart
    Ashtan - Lionheart Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This is the guy who did it

pekya.jpg
  • UZA - Lionheart
    edited November 2013
    Buying Gm Slaying Gear Pm Me 15d ea D:<
    edited November 2013
    I'm pregnant and angry ^_^ i can make any request bwahaha :D lol

*Hides after leaving random yummies on table*T;Away

Well they just wanna be lame pants then I say let them.
This discussion has been closed.