The huge shortage of common runes.

xerosennin1989
xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Suggestion Box
Hey guys,

After several months of trying to get 9-10 point runes for my class I think something needs to be done to severely increase the input of these runes.
Secondly, even if you manage to get one of these, the talents are way too random.
As every server gets less and less players this problem will get even worse.

Now i'd like to discuss new possible ideas to bring in more of these, so I'd like this topic to stay here for a while before a mod places this in the suggestion box, as topics in this box just bleed out and die.
This topic could benefit PWE as well (read the Orb idea).

My ideas:

- Firstly give us back old GFC (without the mastery debuff), since this makes the runs even more boring and longer.
- Exclusive 30-40 leafs rune orb in cashshop (lvl 2-5 rune, where lvl 2 is most common and lvl 5 is big price and maybe add runemakers to the droplist)
- Make GvG pray rewards better just like you did with MS quests (both gold and sg now), these rewards would be 10 adv runes + 10 normal lvl 1-2 runes for each pray attempt that doesnt give the purple GvG hands.

Now what I'm asking of you guys is to only post constructive comments.

Regards
Post edited by xerosennin1989 on

Comments

• jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Did they ever change smthg ingame that is diff to china?
    Aslong those things like rune droprate, there points and rarity or virtue coin drop rate doesnt change there, nothing will happen here.
    They dont have the permission to change smth on there own cause there are contracts they need to stick to. In all the 2 years i cant remember they changed smthg on there own cause they are simply not allowed to.
    All the qq about game changes wont help at all cause aslong china dont change it we dont get it, simple as that.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Having Immortal runes with Good talents is virtually impossible..

even on private servers is insanely hard to get them.. and most people that goes to max energy do it with w/e talent they can find..

u gotta pick either.. good talents.. or max energy... doubt u can get both..

maybe 1 out of every 10 immortals might come with a good talent.. but then again immortals are very rare itself..

just CS orbs that give lv2 and lv3 runes.. T;Sly

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hey guys,

After several months of trying to get 9-10 point runes for my class I think something needs to be done to severely increase the input of these runes.
    Secondly, even if you manage to get one of these, the talents are way too random.
    As every server gets less and less players this problem will get even worse.

Now i'd like to discuss new possible ideas to bring in more of these, so I'd like this topic to stay here for a while before a mod places this in the suggestion box, as topics in this box just bleed out and die.
    This topic could benefit PWE as well (read the Orb idea).

My ideas:

- Firstly give us back old GFC (without the mastery debuff), since this makes the runs even more boring and longer.
    - Exclusive 30-40 leafs rune orb in cashshop (lvl 2-5 rune, where lvl 2 is most common and lvl 5 is big price and maybe add runemakers to the droplist)
    - Make GvG pray rewards better just like you did with MS quests (both gold and sg now), these rewards would be 10 adv runes + 10 normal lvl 1-2 runes for each pray attempt that doesnt give the purple GvG hands.

Now what I'm asking of you guys is to only post constructive comments.

Regards

Thx but i dont want the "old gfc" back, back then wasnt even doing it, now am doing all weeks cuz 1 run take 3/4 mins max (ofc with decent ppls, maybe you're trying tospam it with powerleveled alts, dunno) , debuff or not debuff is way faster than before.

FatPris/Scorpioluca
  • xerosennin1989
    edited September 2013

just CS orbs that give lv2 and lv3 runes.. T;Sly

That's exactly the issue, i don't mind picking only the high energy ones.
    But thing is, I've been looking for them for quite some time now and the chance that one surfaces on a server is low. There are more people then just me looking for them.

Also these orbs that you are talking about dont have a decent chance into dropping them and even when looting them they never have high points either. That's why a Rune focussed Orb would be great.
  • Codeinepop - Storm Legion
    Codeinepop - Storm Legion Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Even if "old gfc" came back nobody would do it anyways. Majority of the people who do it (on my server anyways) either quit or just got real lazy.

Having special orbs for runes would be better I guess, to at least get some runes back in the market (seeing that the only ones being made are usually from the bogo orbs)
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2013

oh you can have both... i have one on brim
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lustmagic - Storm Legion
    Lustmagic - Storm Legion Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2013

You can get both it's just so super rare! B;Frightened

:( My immortal runes have no good skills sadly..
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    That's exactly the issue, i don't mind picking only the high energy ones.
    But thing is, I've been looking for them for quite some time now and the chance that one surfaces on a server is low. There are more people then just me looking for them.

Also these orbs that you are talking about dont have a decent chance into dropping them and even when looting them they never have high points either. That's why a Rune focussed Orb would be great.

Well.. we are talking about END game stuff.. immortal runes are END game stuff.. so is not really meant for everyone in the server to have them..

the one with the most money or luck.. gets them first..

just like everything else..

• xerosennin1989
    edited September 2013
    Well.. we are talking about END game stuff.. immortal runes are END game stuff.. so is not really meant for everyone in the server to have them..

the one with the most money or luck.. gets them first..

just like everything else..

So you are not calling the current stage of the game endgame?
    Then what about those golden gears that are starting to pop up, also the rate and the quality of patches is getting less and less.

Btw, if anyone has another idea about the runes feel free to share.
    It's not just a discussion about the idea's I presented.

Wow seriously already in suggestion box after one day, do us all a favor and stop doing your forum modding jobs T;Angry
  • shadower777
    shadower777 Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    if ppl wanted to brainstorm about a suggestion/idea they would go to the proper forum part.

if they don't go.....

they don't care T;Great
  • xerosennin1989
    edited September 2013
    It's something that concerns all players T;Astonished

But with the amount of fails PWE have made the past couple of months ppl almost only use forums to rage.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Wow seriously already in suggestion box after one day, do us all a favor and stop doing your forum modding jobs T;Angry

and if we stopped doing our jobs you'd complain about that too

*mind you I am not the one that moved this, I was going to leave it in the GD section for a week*
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • someonenewhere
    someonenewhere Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thx but i dont want the "old gfc" back, back then wasnt even doing it, now am doing all weeks cuz 1 run take 3/4 mins max (ofc with decent ppls, maybe you're trying tospam it with powerleveled alts, dunno) , debuff or not debuff is way faster than before.

FatPris/Scorpioluca

you are op B;Frightened
  • xerosennin1989
    edited September 2013
    and if we stopped doing our jobs you'd complain about that too

*mind you I am not the one that moved this, I was going to leave it in the GD section for a week*

Nah I just think it has become completely unnecessary to have 2 separate forums for this, General is usually used for ppl to rage, mostly right after a maintenance.
    That aside, the forum is almost completely dead.