Handheld Fashion [New Event]

thesunface
thesunface Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
The news page doesn't specify, will spending ingame leaves work for the requirement aswell? Thanks in advance.
Post edited by thesunface on

Comments

• Warcrox - Storm Legion
    Warcrox - Storm Legion Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    for every $5 (200 Leaves) spent you will receive the following item:>

For spending a total of $60 (2,400 Leaves) or more you will receive

I will highlight the words for you. T;Great

EDIT:
    For you below me and above my post:
    It still said SPENT.
    And if you can post that next time at your first post that would be great.
  • thesunface
    thesunface Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    From August 15 at 10:00 AM PDT until August 18 at 3:00 PM PDT, spending Zen in Forsaken World will net you new awesome prizes!
    o: I will highlight my confusion for you
  • XKat - Illyfue
    XKat - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is that **** bound?

• melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've updated the blog for clarification.

Spending leaves in game will qualify, so long as you meet the tiers.

These items are bound.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    natsss wrote: »
    can you atk with the weapon fash on? B;Frightened

Yes. When you attack, it will switch to your weapon. When you drop out of combat it will show your handheld fashion again.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • PoPxTart - Lionheart
    PoPxTart - Lionheart Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ive spent fkin a **** ton of money yesterday buying zen and sold 3k leaves.... NOW u make that ****? highly pissed....
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34718012001&dateline=1429303178[/SIGPIC]

<Forever with AlexejRomanov>
    PoPxTart - lvl 90 Wind Bard
    UsagiDrops - lvl 90 Frost Mage
    LimeBunnie - lvl 90 Divine Priest
  • Refresher - Storm Legion
    Refresher - Storm Legion Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Too bad you can't spend that money on wargod points.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Yes. When you attack, it will switch to your weapon. When you drop out of combat it will show your handheld fashion again.

i wanted to hit people with it.......kind of a big waste otherwise :c
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    amarantos wrote: »
    i wanted to hit people with it.......kind of a big waste otherwise :c

OMG.. this made me laugh!
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So.. only this handheld? It would seem weird for male toons to run around with those..
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • _FreeFall_ - Nyos
    _FreeFall_ - Nyos Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So.. only this handheld? It would seem weird for male toons to run around with those..

Seph, i'm still wondering why would any sane person spend 2400 leaves only to get that lame looking thing... even for us girls it's not that nice looking, and i'm sure it looks even weirder ingame. T;Shocked

z_CasterGirl_z - Level 80 Human Frost Mage

- Nova Pack Fiasco
    - Roll Back
    - Compensation Issues
    - Patch Failure
    - Cross Server PvP Issues
    - Europe Servers Down (Firewall ran away screaming)
    - No Arena NPC's (what you need'em for)
    - Europe Servers Dissconnect Issues
    - Realms Vanishing
    - Gold Spambots
    - No PvP event fun !
    - No worth to play content since last year
    -- Forsaken World Revelations -- Thank you for your endless patience --
  • mysteriouse
    mysteriouse Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Seph, i'm still wondering why would any sane person spend 2400 leaves only to get that lame looking thing... even for us girls it's not that nice looking, and i'm sure it looks even weirder ingame. T;Shocked

You get this item for free for spending the leaves. It's fusion agent promotion now so you can buy fusions needed for your gems and as a nice bonus you'll get gems and handheld weapon.
  • Spankmenow - Lionheart
    Spankmenow - Lionheart Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    "Soooooon".
    What a damn joke.
    Yea we'll get handheld fashion soon. By spending 2,400 leaves for it.
    1 Piece of Fashion. 2,400 leaves.
    Any other fashion tops at 200 leaves per.

Wow pwe. Just wow. T;Great
    Great job here. Glad that I decided to NOT spend my money on this game.
    Time to buy another consul game instead. T;Nosebleeding
    <Forever With Freezatron>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Anita - Illyfue
    _Anita - Illyfue Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just facepalmed when I saw the requirements for the SAME fashion for everyone.

I thought, it's going to be multiple models that look different for every class IN THE BOUTIQUE... You know... Something CREATIVE...

Instead we can all get the same **** by spending a certain amount. Wanna bet that this is not the way it is in the CN version???

L M F A O ...

Just don't participate people... because it's just scam.
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Would have been nice if it was multiple different handheld fashions and in the boutique rather than this way and extremely overpriced for something that doesn't even look great.

Creativity right out the window...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You get this item for free for spending the leaves. It's fusion agent promotion now so you can buy fusions needed for your gems and as a nice bonus you'll get gems and handheld weapon.

You are right.

On the other hand, the design is so bad I will not consider getting it for my male characters.. Just look at it.. It is designed with females in mind.. and even some of the females find it not good enough to spend on.. T;Shocked
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • mysteriouse
    edited August 2013
    You are right.

On the other hand, the design is so bad I will not consider getting it for my male characters.. Just look at it.. It is designed with females in mind.. and even some of the females find it not good enough to spend on.. T;Shocked

Haha that's right. You wouldn't want male toons running around with a giant heart shaped wand T;Astonished I think it's the first handheld weapon from many. I saw on their facebook page some other versions as well, I think they're gonna add some for males too in the future.
  • iki92
    iki92 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What im interested in knowing, will this be available for other means aswell later?

As it is there are tons of people who cant get their hand on this amount of leaf that wants this fashion item, but as they are not able to CS and cannot afford 2.4k leaf it kinds sucks for them..
  • amarantos
    edited August 2013
    basically all this does is hide your wep while not fighting, not even visible while mounted, makes you run like a derp, cant even be ugraded/ided.....why did we even want these again?
  • mysteriouse
    edited August 2013
    basically all this does is hide your wep while not fighting, not even visible while mounted, makes you run like a derp, cant even be ugraded/ided.....why did we even want these again?

It doesn't show when mounted? o.o Can someone who got it already show how it looks?
  • amarantos
    edited August 2013
    It doesn't show when mounted? o.o Can someone who got it already show how it looks?

doesn't show the handheld or your weapon on your back when mounted :l

x6ul.jpg

y5dv.jpg
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Since no one has asked, and it's really the only thing I want in fashion, is the handheld fashion IDable?

If so, when will the re-id options be available? Since I've seen none in game so far.

If not, will this particular handheld fashion be id'able in the future?
  • nihooja
    nihooja Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can tell about 5 or 7 ppl(in GR on ily) that will kill 2 get that(they will **** their pants), and for me good i dont spend anything more on a broken product and tumbs up for every1 thats thinks the same.
  • XJadexFoxx - Eyrda
    XJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    T;Angry I am not happy about this, It is another way of kicking the smaller people who don't cs in the butt and letting the csers have all the good stuff when is FW actually going to think about those who really don't set down and spend money all day on stuff? When is the smaller guys here that actually play just as long and hard as the csers do get some kind of rewards for our loyalty to the game?
    I understand that csers make this game but...without us smaller people you all would be just playing to yourselves and getting bored. Why cannot one of you say something about this and make it an even playing field for those who don't CS? Is it that hard to make it were we can have some fun as well as you csers? Or have your powers gone to your blasted heads?T;Angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    T;Angry I am not happy about this, It is another way of kicking the smaller people who don't cs in the butt and letting the csers have all the good stuff when is FW actually going to think about those who really don't set down and spend money all day on stuff? When is the smaller guys here that actually play just as long and hard as the csers do get some kind of rewards for our loyalty to the game?
    I understand that csers make this game but...without us smaller people you all would be just playing to yourselves and getting bored. Why cannot one of you say something about this and make it an even playing field for those who don't CS? Is it that hard to make it were we can have some fun as well as you csers? Or have your powers gone to your blasted heads?T;Angry

QQ
    Go by leaves at the exchange like the intelligent cheap people.
  • XJadexFoxx - Eyrda
    XJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    eberg33k wrote: »
    QQ
    Go by leaves at the exchange like the intelligent cheap people.
    T;Angry Because you moron not everyone can afford to go and drop money like that when we have to think about keeping a roof over our heads and food on the table!T;Angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • DoomRaven - Storm Legion
    DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    T;Angry Because you moron not everyone can afford to go and drop money like that when we have to think about keeping a roof over our heads and food on the table!T;Angry

wtf does that have to do with what he saidT;Puzzling Just buy leaves with real gold...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • amarantos
    edited August 2013
    cant even be ugraded/ided
    eberg33k wrote: »
    Since no one has asked, and it's really the only thing I want in fashion, is the handheld fashion IDable?

T;Puzzling