[Notice] Server Maintenance 7/30/2013 (Servers UP!)

Comments

• Iolar - Lionheart
    Iolar - Lionheart Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Will it be soul leaves possible for the boogie oorrrrr...
    Lvl 90 WTF-Tree Sin
    Vice-Lead of AvatarT;Great
    Why? Because reasons.
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    Naminaa - Storm Legion Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    can you tell us when we'll be able to use our soul leaves again T;Angry You see fashion was purchaseable with soul leaves but they took that away (last 2 we can't...new pets also no longer) its like they are taking away everything with soul leaves... i have over 2k on one toon and 20k on another :/ what am i to do with them when we have jack diddly to buy? :(

I know china has star crystals for soul leaves...what do we get? or will we get our fashion back for soul leaves (Not the old crud i have that all! I'm talking about the new stuff that keeps coming out!)T;PuzzlingT;PuzzlingT;Puzzling

I hope you can answer this and really explain what happened? OR why!

I would love to know also! The only reason I spent soul leaves today was to buy the Oriental fashion for the dye exchange!T;Angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ✦Naminaa - 88 Dark Vampire - Imperium
    ✦Vaerion - 82 Light Bard - Imperium
    ✦Light bard, Wind bard, Water bard...ALL the bards!✦
    ✦I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist .✦
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would love to know also! The only reason I spent soul leaves today was to buy the Oriental fashion for the dye exchange!T;Angry

Yeah :/ I own EVERY single fashion for Female/Kindred (EXCEPT the newest addition) and honestly i'm tired of wondering if we'll get that opportunity back for soul leaves >.< LOL
  • sonicnw
    sonicnw Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Way to go!!!

It is important to add new **** to the CS, fixing the PvP system and other major bugs can wait - players need to spend $$, being able to play the game "as it is intended" is of lesser importance

T;GreatT;ShockedT;Great

This is what pisses me off about this game too, C$ takes precedence over EVERYTHING ELSE in this game.. even the first 2 minutes of that live stream was cs cs cs

Oh and PLEASE if you're going to drown us in soul leaves, at least open up more stuff to buy with them !!

As usual, I won't held my breath on any of the bugs/issues/players suggestions being sorted T;Nosebleeding
  • melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We don't have an exact ETA on a fix for PvP. We are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

Often, new items are created and added far in advance of the patches where they actually become available. We are certainly not putting off fixing PvP so as to add new items! Creating and adding new items does not block or delay the fixing of existing issues.

As soon as we have a fix for this issue, we will add it in.

For soul leaves, I will pass along the suggestion of adding more items for soul leaves.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2013
    Yeah :/ I own EVERY single fashion for Female/Kindred (EXCEPT the newest addition) and honestly i'm tired of wondering if we'll get that opportunity back for soul leaves >.< LOL

I already have a row full in my INVENTORY of fashion, I can spare more space if we can buy new fashion.
    T;Begging

Take some pity on those who YOU sent the batches of unusable soul leaves to!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ✦I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist .✦
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    We don't have an exact ETA on a fix for PvP. We are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

Often, new items are created and added far in advance of the patches where they actually become available. We are certainly not putting off fixing PvP so as to add new items! Creating and adding new items does not block or delay the fixing of existing issues.

For soul leaves, I will pass along the suggestion of adding more items for soul leaves.

Ty Mel and its not even really adding more (THO that would be nice) Giving back what we already WERE able to purchase would be nice too! (IE Fashion, ground mounts, pets..) We had those already and now those are becoming unavailable for purchase >.<
  • Ayumichan - Storm Legion
    Ayumichan - Storm Legion Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited July 2013

You already did pass along,at least u said it in another thread.

found it: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4521841&postcount=9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited July 2013

While i am well aware that with the big patch some serious pressing issues came up, i would like to know if you have been informed that several issue lists have been collected and what has been done about them.

I would also like to know when the service issues of the ticket sections will finally be adressed (non working homepage as well as mailbots on the loose/insufficient answers to problems, etc.) as well as i would like to know when the german so called "community lead" finally will do his work instead of smalltalkspamming around and using spambots to simulate presence until you summon him by severe insults (only way to get someone related to the input out of him for once)...
    We constantly get copy and paste lie that "the input has arrived" (in the spamfolder, i suspect) but do not see any improvements or even reactions to what he claims has been received.

Quite frankly, firing this guy would improve performance quite a lot.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xgmx
    xgmx Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    servers are now upT;Kissing
  • melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All servers are up! See you in game!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Neloee - Dyos
    Neloee - Dyos Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Boogie will not overwrite any other emotes. The Juggling emote we believe we have fixed, but we want to make sure before announcing it's fixed.

T;Great

Fixed
    Juggling is back
    Boogie is not overwriting

T;Applauding
  • MoogDog - Storm Legion
    MoogDog - Storm Legion Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They also need to up'd the bag/bank slots to like 200.

So many new items coming from the content update. If you can called it a content update. Doesn't feel like one. Just a new instance for gear items.
  • donwill
    donwill Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They also need to up'd the bag/bank slots to like 200.

So many new items coming from the content update. If you can called it a content update. Doesn't feel like one. Just a new instance for gear items.

i agree
  • grandpinoyking
    grandpinoyking Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • autumnlights
    autumnlights Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Opened Arc and started game I have corrupt files now which were not there before maintenance. Have no idea how to fix this problem selected repair arc and now its verifying game files. Is there a way to fix this that wont take an hour at least? T;Angry
  • gipso
    gipso Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    guys manual patch not working fix it i dont think many would want to reinstall this game
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    what about the weapon skins stuff, when we getting those D:
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    edited July 2013
    amarantos wrote: »
    what about the weapon skins stuff, when we getting those D:

+1

B;Sleepy

Sweet dreams everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • baghyra
    baghyra Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    vlad_tepes_big-x01.jpg

Vladimir the Impaler,
    Only because shish-kabobing people, and drinking childrens blood, is 50x better than Edward Cullen and the Pussie Cats.

Would be really good for you to meet him...That way you will find out that his name was Vlad and not Vladimir.Also that drinking childrens blood is a lie T;Shocked
    Actually he was a great leader T;Great
  • AeraCura - Eyrda
    AeraCura - Eyrda Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Boogie allows opposite gender users to dance together.

I want to dance with other girls... )-:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [AeraCura/7X/Glacial Priest/XIII/Eyrda]
    [ImagineAiry/6X/Water Bard/TheElite/Eyrda]

Don't let this cup of tea fool you, I'm a BAMF
  • utopianknight
    utopianknight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Links to Manual Patches are displayed as 331 to 431 and 430 to 431. The latest client version, however, is 433. Those links aren't working either I think. If you copy the link and change 431 to 433, they'll work.
  • Arizll - Eyrda
    Arizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Just to remind you, some players still have over 200k soul leaves stocked up from that time when you guys screwed up the soul leaf packs and made them tradable. I believe it was the reason why new fash was not available to purchase with soul leaf after that incident.
  • jagskills
    jagskills Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i don't see anything on the fixing of the pvp in storm, anything or PWE Derps strike again???
  • DoomRaven - Storm Legion
    DoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That pvp fix needs to rush up, we are all bloodthirsty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When people use the 'work around' way to get their Wargod points this Sunday because you incompetents at PWE HQ still haven't fixed the PvP... YOU HAVE NOONE BUT YOURSELVES TO BLAME...

And I can assure you Melanderi that, THAT is NOT the way the game was intended to be played.

Let's just be clear on that. Kkthx...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • Banjankly - Illyfue
    Banjankly - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is so lame guys...
    The only thing that need to be fixed is the PvP ability and you bring us new cs items??
    Seriously?? We have to wait now another week till you fix that bug!!!!!!?????
    I realy thought you finally bring us some stuff without any bugs cause you learned from youre mistakes but you showed us again that you can make it even worse!
    This is so sad...
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No need to panic yet folks - after the next coffee and donut break PWE might just fix some of the CS item bugs and then if there is time left ........................

Have some moar coffee and donuts.

3qzx32.jpg
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • bigkahuna27
    bigkahuna27 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No couples dancing for prots??? My main is a prot and I was really looking forward to this. Please fix it!
  • XKat - Illyfue
    XKat - Illyfue Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Since i cba to actually read all the pages, are you fixing the damned bugged NO PVP on the freakin pve servers?