test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Notice] Server Maintenance 7/25/2013 [Servers Open]

1234568»

Comments

• Zonal - EyrdaZonal - Eyrda Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So is it that the skill updates were a separate patch or ours got separated on purpose? OMG I hate FW CN + PWE drip feed method of skill updates. Coming from other games that did minor skill updates monthly waiting 4/6 months for updates is uber uber uber fail. Content updates sure but skill updates should be on the regular.
  • rays321rays321 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    so i updated the new patch n logged in to the game.got very huge lag n my system crashed two times. is it related to new patch..? any1 else having same problem
  • voprusak2voprusak2 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    rays321 wrote: »
    so i updated the new patch n logged in to the game.got very huge lag n my system crashed two times. is it related to new patch..? any1 else having same problem

T;Frozen..no here any1 who same problem....we no can login :D:D
    edited July 2013
    So do something? Notice how it looks !!!T;Puzzling
  • vinchentvinchent Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    edited July 2013
    vinchent...and you login normal? you no have corrupted files????
  • melanderimelanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Shylia is now open. Whew! Long day! See you all in game!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
    edited July 2013
    vinchent wrote: »
    ARENA IS BUGGED!!

CANT DO DMG OR RECEIVE DMG!!:mad:

Can you provide a few more specifics about what you're experiencing here?
    @Effreet in game
  • genoneilgenoneil Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    For some reason I cant download the patch it keeps telling me file corrupt and to verify almost all the time. I hope I don't have to reinstall it
  • Tabby_Treebark - LionheartTabby_Treebark - Lionheart Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I tried opening the launcher a few hours ago and it said something was corrupted and I needed to verify (before even downloading anything new). I then closed the launcher, and re-opened it a little later and the patches downloaded. It's running fine now. My guess was that I opened it too early (while the developers were still working on it).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    If you're having trouble with download/installation, please use the verify option on the launcher. Also, check out this Support Article!

CM Mel is passing out now after nearly 20hrs straight- I'll be monitoring and updating our known issues thread, so if you find new issues please post them there!

Thank you all for your patience and for your diligent reporting!
    @Effreet in game
    edited July 2013
    Download new arc....modify files...and can play
    Btw: all arena is buged (12vs12, 3vs3, 6vs6) FIX IT !!
    edited July 2013
    genoneil wrote: »
    For some reason I cant download the patch it keeps telling me file corrupt and to verify almost all the time. I hope I don't have to reinstall it

download new arc and use only modiffy...done for 5 sec and can play
  • Armenthys - LionheartArmenthys - Lionheart Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Errors I saw:

1. Quest Singh says "Kill Singh in the Dark Dwarf Mines", since instance name was changed to "Tenebra Mines" the description of the quest should have been changed too.

2. Sanctuary Ruins 6V6 should also be displayed in the PVP tab.

3. War God Event have an error saying "Sunday 18:00[]?4:00...".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Emotions always interfere with logic.
  • Odsarh - LionheartOdsarh - Lionheart Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    An error I found is that the Post of a guild member doesn't fit, unless its Member :p
    Odsarh - Lv82 Ice Mage

Guild Leader of Adrenaline
  • sigmalsigmal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Arena is broken same as FF, u cant do any dmg to players!!
    That also means war god event will not work also.
  • jgmininoba#8630 jgmininoba Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When i open my client it said "File corrupted" so i hit Verify then i hit no...and i hit start and the patch started to download for me....goodluckT;Great
  • vinchentvinchent Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Can you provide a few more specifics about what you're experiencing here?

On Illyfue server u cant do dmg to players or recieve in Frostgate Fjord or Arena, dont know yet about Sanctuary RUins but its probaly the same thing there

does that help?
  • SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    vinchent wrote: »
    On Illyfue server u cant do dmg to players or recieve in Frostgate Fjord or Arena, dont know yet about Sanctuary RUins but its probaly the same thing there

does that help?

I think Sanctuary Ruins will be on pve server a pve map,like the other pve places.
    When u go out from the starting point,there is a message that
    this is a pvp area (for pvp server only)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue_Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why say me server, when i use port.....is PVP zone????????? Illyfue is now PVP server??????? If yes....then T; Rozzloben
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All of this is nice and all (idc about it really)... but.... when is new season of arena comming? i know you await a fix with the cross server, but why not release new season now, while you work on cross server?

We all want a functioning cross server, but that doesnt mean we hafta wait even longer for a new season of arena which we kinda wanted..

Instead of giving us content which we were supposed to get after new season, cross server and all that, give us new season already... with or without cross server. T;Frozen
  • theliebetheliebe Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why do you call soul leaves a reward and keep what can be purchased with them at nothing? No one needs multiple racial mounts, or multiple set of the same dam fashion (since you're apparently never making new fashion available for soul leaves). The only reasonable use for them is pets, and I'm sorry, but I don't need a freaking ZOO!

I think removing new fashion from available items is purely rude. And now midas will be severely hard to get if you don't CS. Basically you're trying to weed out the non-csers by making things more and more inaccessible to them. Some people play these games for fun and socializing, leave some of the fun items accessible, please?
  • LaoLao - IllyfueLaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I get noted (some days without play game), after last maintance, the patch say (all times) files corrupts.... do i m the only one get this error after this patch? (maintance). I checked my backup files of FW and fail too... so, no was local files T;Frozen .

Any suggestion? (...other than download and full installation, ofcourse)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I get noted (some days without play game), after last maintance, the patch say (all times) files corrupts.... do i m the only one get this error after this patch? (maintance). I checked my backup files of FW and fail too... so, no was local files T;Frozen .

Any suggestion? (...other than download and full installation, ofcourse)

Its just one of the usual launcher bugs.
    Click on verify option ( not sure what its called in english), click on "no" on the popup requester and continue as normal.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaoLao - IllyfueLaoLao - Illyfue Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shadrim wrote: »
    Its just one of the usual launcher bugs.
    Click on verify option ( not sure what its called in english), click on "no" on the popup requester and continue as normal.

Fixed. T;Great (but little rare, after was fix in this computer, the other just do upgrade without any error). in any case, client is ready again... T;Astonished

(Small note: i like more this new emotes-face, gz to webmaster)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Some times just a witch, no a simple mage of ice age)
  • Saaba - LionheartSaaba - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Don't like the stacked buff icon on the upper right corner. Needs to be reverted to what it was before maintenance since I can't see what buff expires and what buffs are needed.

If there is a trick to unstack them, let me know.