test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

gear transmutation

natsssnatsss Posts: 1,406 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
the relic was glove

the item on the screen when he mixt all is a weapon

the weapon is a relic or your true weapon ? :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Warcrox - Storm LegionWarcrox - Storm Legion Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Your hands are the true weapons in combat T;Cool
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,055 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yeah that recipe thing they wrote up was kind of confusing.....can't tell if the hands>weapon switchout was on purpose or a derp on their end :confused:

'only one transmutation can be applied to a weapon at a time' -- only works for weapons?

it says all items used in the transmutation will be destroyed, so it can't be your own gear put into it can it?

would've been nice to also include a pic of the final product to see what it looks like ><

inb4 people qq that this is another upgrade for csers only who can afford to buy trans scrolls for eva or crit stuff or w/e :rolleyes:
  • olemanelolemanel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    'if you fail your gear is destroyed' The relic or my actual weapon? Cuz.. i'm sorry but.. war god weapon takes 14 weeks to get, a reborned wepon takes more than 20d... so ye
  • Magicka - Storm LegionMagicka - Storm Legion Posts: 2,061 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=940391

6d8328dce3cc59030b54ec4fc32f9a7b1374102046.png

............fail interface...and whoever posted that picture, well.....hope YOU saw and reported!

lol (did you see them?)

wtb proofreader
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    'I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well
    as you deserve.' ~ Bilbo Baggins
  • Arizll - EyrdaArizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's clearly the relic. You use the finished scroll on your weapon. duh >_>
  • XJadexFoxx - EyrdaXJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Now please tell me why would anyone in there right mind put there gear up for this and later risk it all to be destroyed? Does this really make any sense? I mean we all spend our gold to get good gear only to risk it? I mean is the person crazy for even really trying this lame idea?
    The person that created this hairbrained idea needs to be shot drawn and quartered. If this person can come up with this idea why not bring something to the table that is really worth something to everyone?T;Angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • FluffySoul - LionheartFluffySoul - Lionheart Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The post is a bit fail....what I get is that basically you get your relic gear,id it,get a scroll,use the shards(hope for the best), and use on the gear you wear....The fail in the post is the fact that 1st they tell you that they are using gloves...with 71 water attack,but all of a sudden they use a weapon.....with 68 water attack.So I don't think gloves turn to weapons or whatever....just....they forgot what they were gonna use as an example T;ApplaudingT;Applauding
  • Vyden - IllyfueVyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    as you see there are 2 kind of stones.I bet stone II has a higher chance it's like star crystal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rockergal11rockergal11 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    how the heck do you get a relic?
  • Summanus - IllyfueSummanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    http://www.perfectworld.com/news/?p=940391

6d8328dce3cc59030b54ec4fc32f9a7b1374102046.png

............fail interface...and whoever posted that picture, well.....hope YOU saw and reported!

lol (did you see them?)

wtb proofreader

That "Sucsess" rates sucks! T;Moustache
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    how the heck do you get a relic?
    http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=940391
    First, acquire a relic. We like to get ours fresh from the earth in the Dark Dwarves' Mine. For our demonstration, we'll be using this Relic:

My questions are.
    1)Removed. Completely misread.

9af9bdaf1914cf4e497b19c54b6aab2a1374102272.png
    2) Are all these bound or was it just bound cause the person used soul gold?
    edited July 2013
    It's 82% with stone lvl 1,i'm pretty sure it's higher with stone lvl 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • viiixviiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    eberg33k wrote: »

1) If its just a refining material do the id's matter, do they make any difference in the result? The base stats are horrible so I can't imagine anyone wanting to wear these..

2) Are all these bound or was it just bound cause the person used soul gold?

1) From what I gather, the IDs you get are the ones you can pick to take away--so if you get mana + mana + crit chance, you can take the crit chance one to be made into a scroll thingy in the end.

2) There's a tooltip that says 'unbound equipment costs Gold Coins', so I assume you can make unbound ones?

For people talking about the success rate--it seems that 82% is the highest, since the four thingies they put in are the ones that 'significantly improve transmutation success rate' (the Fel-quenched Essence, purple one), which is the SC equivalent, I suppose. I wouldn't risk it on that since I have terrible luck.

The switch mid way from hands to weapon is confusing, but I assume you can do this with every piece of gear you own. That note about "Only ONE transmutation can be applied to a weapon at a time" might just mean that you can apply more than one to other gears, but only one to weapons? Maybe?

Seems to be a try to replace the flux system--instead of adding an attribute and then IDing it, you ID it first and then add the attribute. Only your gears have a chance to be destroyed...I'll stick to fluxes, thanks. This entire thing is rather vague. T;Puzzling
  • funinelfuninel Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    viiix wrote: »

Seems to be a try to replace the flux system--instead of adding an attribute and then IDing it, you ID it first and then add the attribute. Only your gears have a chance to be destroyed...I'll stick to fluxes, thanks. This entire thing is rather vague. T;Puzzling

you don't risk anything u don't lose anything. the gear used in combination is the one that drops in the new instance.

Idk how u got to conclusion u'd lose your gear but if u read again u will see the gear description : "to old to be equipped" "identify it first and use whit the matching transmute scroll"

So it's simple: gear drops in new instance u id and get the right scroll and then u combine.
    If succesfull the result is a scroll that you right click to add the attribute to your gear.
  • viiixviiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    funinel wrote: »
    you don't risk anything u don't lose anything. the gear used in combination is the one that drops in the new instance.

Idk how u got to conclusion u'd lose your gear but if u read again u will see the gear description : "to old to be equipped" "identify it first and use whit the matching transmute scroll"

So it's simple: gear drops in new instance u id and get the right scroll and then u combine.
    If succesfull the result is a scroll that you right click to add the attribute to your gear.

Money for re-IDing, money for the book, money for the essences--how is that not losing anything when you fail? I meant the relic when I said 'gear' ("Now that we have gathered all of our ingredients, it's time to bake this gear!"), should've been clearer. Depending on much much the book thingies are (probably a CS item) and how much the essences will be, you could be risking a lot with each try.
    edited July 2013
    viiix wrote: »
    Depending on much much the book thingies are (probably a CS item) and how much the essences will be, you could be risking a lot with each try.

the scrolls are seen dropping from the bosses in dwarf mine along with the relic pieces.
  • PostgreIII - EyrdaPostgreIII - Eyrda Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    olemanel wrote: »
    'if you fail your gear is destroyed' The relic or my actual weapon? Cuz.. i'm sorry but.. war god weapon takes 14 weeks to get, a reborned wepon takes more than 20d... so ye

sounds like jade dynasty. What a downgrade T;Astonished

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzeH3oOFsNw
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OMG i cant believe you guys didn't get that perfectly explained system..T;Puzzling

seriously...T;Frozen

• Brim_McRoy - EyrdaBrim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OMG i cant believe you guys didn't get that perfectly explained system..T;Puzzling

seriously...T;Frozen

nope i actually understood it T;Moustache
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celennes - IllyfueCelennes - Illyfue Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Pretty sure the relic and the crystals gets destroyed... not your actual gear! lol.. that would be ridiculous. T;Moustache

Edit: Because if you look at that picture, it clearly shows the relic in there. You use the scroll and with 82% chance you get that LAST scroll which works as "scroll of prophets", you just right click it and thus your actual weapon getting +68 water attack..
    Celennes - Level 90 frost mage. New sig coming "soon". | <Balerion Slayer> |
    <Hero of Summit of Elements> |
  • DoomRaven - Storm LegionDoomRaven - Storm Legion Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The question is, is for the augmented ID or an extra add?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tinyurl.com/AegisPvPVideos
    edited July 2013
    I think it replace one of your old id's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inzho - EyrdaInzho - Eyrda Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    More content for cash shoppers.
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    natsss wrote: »
    Add ^^'

Well.. we are talking about PWE here.. they rarely know stuff 100% accurately.. <_<

like.. "Lv80 strength pet"

pretty sure is just a replacement for old stats on the IDs..

don't think ther's gnna be purple boots with 5 id stats.. lulz.. better than Golden boots.. xD

• sylwerdragon77sylwerdragon77 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What i worry more is you loose all HP/MP or Def/attack bonus from 12/12 gear. Because It clearly say you can't use Fort.:

'' These relics are fragile, so you cannot use such invasive procedures as Fortification, Augmentation, or Reforging. But never fear- this is not the gear you are wearing!''

So it might be something like fashion. Another type of gear(but i'm not sure about that).

You would have it as bonus attributes.

That is what i think

We will see what we see in real :)
    edited July 2013
    pretty sure is just a replacement for old stats on the IDs..

don't think ther's gnna be purple boots with 5 id stats.. lulz.. better than Golden boots.. xD

people who've seen cn players gear say its a new additional attribute stat on gear. extra stat. not replacement.
    What i worry more is you loose all HP/MP or Def/attack bonus from 12/12 gear. Because It clearly say you can't use Fort.:

'' These relics are fragile, so you cannot use such invasive procedures as Fortification, Augmentation, or Reforging. But never fear- this is not the gear you are wearing!''

So it might be something like fashion. Another type of gear(but i'm not sure about that).

You would have it as bonus attributes.

if you look at the gear posted in the 'recipe' news page they are not class specific....you can't wear the gears...just used for transmutation stuff
This discussion has been closed.