Today's events and skill scrolls from them

skylii
skylii Posts: 33 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
I have tryed to get skill [Thunderclap 9] for few months by now. I have been farming events week after week and i'd be willing to buy it but there aren't any free in our server [nyos]. Also i have noticed many people don't know even what Today's events are... Any comments/suggestions ? T;Begging
Post edited by skylii on

Illyfue:Beryll_ Berylynx

Nyos:Sky_Tear

Forever with Shishi_Gami/RoarStrand <3

Comments

• VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Today's events are the weekly events. Werewolf Invasion, Waterwheel Emergency, Mercury Summit, Light of Sage, etc.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • skylii
    edited July 2013
    Yes the ones what i have been farming madly, but still no scroll T;Shocked

edited July 2013
    Just gotta keep trying. They are pretty rare.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
  • complexy
    complexy Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Here are some actual tips--

Don't farm on your level 80 toon! You hardly ever (not never but very rarely) see 80 toons getting scrolls from these events, try using toons that are the level of the scroll or just 70-75ish level toons in general.

Note: no toon under 60 will win scrolls so keep that in mind.

Also if you get a perfect 10 tokens in merc summit you are guaranteed a scroll every time, so farm this one every Sunday if you can. All you have to do is double client and persuade/intimidate the guy who will tell you the voting situation, then on the toon you want to win on vote for the letter with less votes and on the other one vote for the one with more votes to balance it.

(Note: wait till like the 30 seconds warning before doing this for accurate results)

T;Applauding
  • skylii
    edited July 2013
    ty for tips i'll try tomorrow :)

• Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    complexy wrote: »
    Here are some actual tips--

Don't farm on your level 80 toon! You hardly ever (not never but very rarely) see 80 toons getting scrolls from these events, try using toons that are the level of the scroll or just 70-75ish level toons in general.

Note: no toon under 60 will win scrolls so keep that in mind.

Also if you get a perfect 10 tokens in merc summit you are guaranteed a scroll every time, so farm this one every Sunday if you can. All you have to do is double client and persuade/intimidate the guy who will tell you the voting situation, then on the toon you want to win on vote for the letter with less votes and on the other one vote for the one with more votes to balance it.

(Note: wait till like the 30 seconds warning before doing this for accurate results)

T;Applauding

You dont even need to multi box for that. You can find him and stand by him till the 30 sec warning, I generally waited another 10 seconds, then got the tip and ran in to vote. Unfortunately others are doing this too. Which means the one with the lowest votes at 20 seconds left often has 5 people voting on it in the last 10 seconds and then you find that you win (ie lose) the vote. Without having like 5+ dummy voters (6-boxxing?) voting opposite of you, there's almost no way to guarentee a win all 10 times. I only got a perfect score once out of like 50 attempts. Most of the time I end up with 7-9 losses (ie wins) out of 10.
    Today's events are the weekly events. Werewolf Invasion, Waterwheel Emergency, Mercury Summit, Light of Sage, etc.

Do you think you can tell the CM to poke the Developers with a sharp pointy stick and have them put the information on these events (such as times, locations, green auto-route links to start NPC, etc) BACK into our interface? WHen they revamped the 'U' menu, they removed the weekly event information and now newer players have absolutely no idea about these events. Its kind of absurb to have events in the game with no information anymore about how to find them.
  • CaIIiope - Nyos
    CaIIiope - Nyos Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you think you can tell the CM to poke the Developers with a sharp pointy stick and have them put the information on these events (such as times, locations, green auto-route links to start NPC, etc) BACK into our interface? WHen they revamped the 'U' menu, they removed the weekly event information and now newer players have absolutely no idea about these events. Its kind of absurb to have events in the game with no information anymore about how to find them.

I like this idea. I hope someone gonna make it true. T;Great
    edited July 2013

I can try. I'll let you know what happens.