TOK epic lv80 MM weapon?

aestheticsbro
aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Marksman Discussion
Any server has seen drop one of these? If anyone has can you post ss or stats please? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aestheticsbro
    edited July 2013
    Ok thanks for info, I was wondering if it would be worth getting one if it ever drops but if it's the same base as wg/reborn twins not worth my gold I guess. I expected it to be better considering how rare it is :(
  • aestheticsbro
    edited July 2013
    I decided long ago twins not worth it since around 8D+ to buy weapon (usual price in Illyfue) and 3200 brilliance to reborn and get wise or other **** and have to reroll adds with more brilliance for only 16 acc and 300 hp golden stat not worth my gold. Better use it to up masteries and reforge. So I thought maybe TOK weapon could be a good alternative but if stat is the same then better get wargod for free, and the mighty add better than golden acc considering I'm gearing mostly for pve dps.

I have np with eva as MM in this server except a couple of guys who are at around 500 and theyre older/better players and they outgear, mast, res and everything else by a lot so eva isn't really the problem.

TY for feedback :D
  • ToLLL - Shylia
    ToLLL - Shylia Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tried to get a good 77EB weapon, and got def/pm :D

If you don't have money, just take FF one :)
    My youtube : Youtube.com/Tolgrang
  • nomandala
    nomandala Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Since people requested it, there it is!

BEHOLD!!!

1st ToK Purple MM weapon dropped on Illyfue:
    8zir.jpg