For The Love Of God Nerf Sins/warriors x2

riotz24
riotz24 Posts: 37 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Suggestion Box
The reason i started the 1st one vauge is so u can see what the population thinks about it.

so please stop deleting valid threads for lame reasons.

Warriors BoR+Insane amount of stuns+High dmg+ High base HP needs fix

Sins having the ability too 1hit the most geared of players out of stealth, and if in failing re- stealth try again, or if u suck at that just chain stun them, BETTER YET, why not roll a lycan wich is soley devoted to making sins more op

just saying

in saying that mages need a buff
Post edited by riotz24 on

Comments

• Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    riotz24 wrote: »

Why?

If built right and played properly, Mages can be pretty OP too. No need to nerf Sins and Warriors because they give you a hard time - all you need to do is equip your char better and understand how to play it (if all else fails, reroll to a Sin or Warr) :D
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The reason i started the 1st one vauge is so u can see what the population thinks about it.

so please stop deleting valid threads for lame reasons.

Warriors BoR+Insane amount of stuns+High dmg+ High base HP needs fix

Sins having the ability too 1hit the most geared of players out of stealth, and if in failing re- stealth try again, or if u suck at that just chain stun them, BETTER YET, why not roll a lycan wich is soley devoted to making sins more op

just saying

Your post was not deleted. It was closed for 1. Wrong section, and 2. lack of a proper body for a topic discussion. I told you you could remake the thread with a better thread body for proper discussion, and post it in the proper section. You did one of those things. I don't mind the topic at all. I never said you couldn't start it. I just wanted a more filled out thread so people had a better idea what to discuss.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Banjankly - Illyfue
    Banjankly - Illyfue Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That topic was discussed serveral times, for example check:
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=458011&highlight=class+balancing

Those things cant be changed by oure GMs and PW aslong china wont change it. So better send a ticket to china and save youre time in posting such things here. Good luck with it ;)
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nerf Edge Sins !!
    Nerf Ele/Blood wars !!
    Nerf Water Bards !!
    Nerf Ice/Fire Mages !!
    Nerf Dark Vamps !!
    Nerf Prots Rocky !!

oh wait.. we have almost every class except for Priests (which divine tree is a must have in every kind of party) and MM which are known to be a bit under powered (even if I know a MM vs which I can't do anything in any kind of situation :p)

Stop calling for nerf, just learn to play your class, each of those have pro and cons in different kind of sitations and 1v1 is not what we can call a real situation.

I see that you have at least 3 toons lvl70+ but no lvl80 yet, if it's true I would recommend to stick with one toon, improve it, lvl it up to 80, then you can get an idea, otherwise you ll get trashed by any semi decent toon running around :)

I have a lvl 80 mage as alt with around 30 chroma and I have a lot of fun with it, but ofc I don't AOE on reflect for example.. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    Inzho - Eyrda Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I agree on the nerfs and secretly so will a few others but just like PWIs love affair with aps nearly ruined them FW wont do much more to balance the game until something drastic happens.

Assasins should have been nerfed ages ago but our GMs and FW developers are bottom liners and the bottom line is that the most popular class is sins which equals more money. If you doubt that just look at Lycans. A sorry sorry sorry excuse for an expansion and a wasted opportunity to really expand the char/class combo varieties. As if there were not enough sins we had to get more!

FWs overly stupid policy of not nerfing and instead attempting to balance by buffing has been pure buffoonery. For too long, way too long ccs on high dps chars should have been nerfed but clearly and this is no joke, clearly neither the devs or GMs have any idea how stupidly op certain class tree combos are. How do you make/run a game and do nlt test char balance?

Eryda is the main PvP server in this game and a visit there will let you know PvP died and all it is now is PvE with a smatering of PvP inbetween. Two main reasons are:
    1) char inbalance due to gear imbalance.
    2) char imbalance due to poor dev design.

The first I can live with. Its the nature of these type games. The second is inexcusable.

Based on PWIs track record, FW will never admit that sins need to nerfed. Other companies have that kind of fortitude. I know cause I have played them. PWI does not.
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Funny so many ppl complaining about it and wrs and sins always try to deny it ;D
    Here we go again: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4519161#post4519161 :D

Its like an never ending posting about the same things but sadly noboby will realy change smthg.

Prob its possible to make one big QQ-Section for that problem so we wont have that many diff posts? :D
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Nerf everything and everyone, give us sticks to beat each other with. Problem solved :cool:

Threads like this come and go and litter the forum. Nothing will change. So, either live with it or move on to somewhere else where PvP is more balanced.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • mchm12
    mchm12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sins having the ability too 1hit the most geared of players out of stealth, and if in failing re- stealth try again

Most geared eh? yeah right..

Consider this first.

1. Do they have decent resistances?
    2. Sure they got lvl3 wings and such.. are they "well gem'ed" for pvp? (twilight/crystalline)

It's just all about prepping your toon and countering what your opponents/enemy have. You don't want to get 1 shotted? stack resistance/crit defense. You want to damage more, stack more on mastery/attack/crit damage. It's your choice... being "tanky" or "bursty"..
    <_Chaltier_> | <PureEdgeSin..sometimes> | <Storm Server> | <Forever with YerushcA> | oro?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Youtube: goo.gl/Ux9LmT
    FW Vids: goo.gl/dcjfDk
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    GTFO!!

nobody ever complains about prot's Rocky...

prot's need a buff.. give prots +50% crit chance during rocky...

we need it.. :(

• Idolon - Storm Legion
    Idolon - Storm Legion Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's unlikely that the chinese devs would nerf any of their strongest pvp classes unless it poses a large problem to their chinese players.

On the other hand, seems like they're focusing on buffing up the more underused classes/talents to make them more or less playable and viable to pvp with. example: Venom sin gained silence on crit on 3 of their mainstay skills in the last major patch. In an upcoming patch, Mutilation gains an AOE effect..which makes me wonder if Mutilation crits aoe'd targets, if it would silence them too..
    Trak
    81 Venom Sin
    pvp venom since beta
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    edited July 2013
    GTFO!!

Considering most people have never truly played a prot u must excuse their ignorance. 1/2 the server population is sin/vamp.
  • riotz24
    riotz24 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why?

If built right and played properly, Mages can be pretty OP too. No need to nerf Sins and Warriors because they give you a hard time - all you need to do is equip your char better and understand how to play it (if all else fails, reroll to a Sin or Warr) :D

was being sarcastic

so what im Reading is the game is balanced?

warrior chain stuns with BoR for 19-20sec unpurgeable is not op?

yes water bards are op but they seem too be getting a nerf soon
  • Pearldrop - Eyrda
    Pearldrop - Eyrda Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2013

just saying

From what I hear, mages will be getting buffed in a future patch.
    -wind drive skill will now improve mount speed too
    -Nyos Nature rune energy level 70 effect improved. Under the effect of "Magic Meditation", players accuracy will be increased by 10 points, every rune energy point after activation will further increase accuracy by 5 points
    -Purge can now correctly remove Bard's sonata of water aria aegis effect
    Have no fear, your beloved mage will get some love from the buff stick soon!
    <Forever with Herephu>
    Captivated by you like a fireworks show

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Custom made by LycorisKepe (Eyrda)
    Send her a PM for more info!
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    GTFO!!

That seems to be the argument from everyone that never played a prot.

Oh Rocky is sooo overpowered blaha blah.

Prot is now easily the worst class for pvp, only reason anyone gets beatdown from one is that player knows how to play. Unlike some of the easier classes, playing a prot actually takes skills.

But sure, let everyone keep QQing, omg he has rocky makes him immune to everything, so unfair...
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.
  • avareia
    avareia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Rather than rebalancing the classes, there should be more of a balance for the atk most players have by now...Every class has a weakness that can be used by another class. Masteries can be balanced by resistances...but what about the atk?
    There are always more ways to increase the atk...what's the balance? How do you lower the damage you get because of that? Defense? How many players really have much of that? I have about 1,5k def at level 80 as a mage. Ok, so I can use a few solarflares, but there's no room for them. And what's 1,5k defense when you compare it to about 10k atk (a war on my server has that)?
    There just isn't any balance to it and that's what makes PvP unbalanced right now...at least that's my opinion.
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    avareia wrote: »
    Rather than rebalancing the classes, there should be more of a balance for the atk most players have by now...Every class has a weakness that can be used by another class. Masteries can be balanced by resistances...but what about the atk?
    There are always more ways to increase the atk...what's the balance? How do you lower the damage you get because of that? Defense? How many players really have much of that? I have about 1,5k def at level 80 as a mage. Ok, so I can use a few solarflares, but there's no room for them. And what's 1,5k defense when you compare it to about 10k atk (a war on my server has that)?
    There just isn't any balance to it and that's what makes PvP unbalanced right now...at least that's my opinion.

Agree with this, defense should matter more.

Also whats an elemental? All I see is bloodlust :D

• Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That seems to be the argument from everyone that never played a prot.

Oh Rocky is sooo overpowered blaha blah.

Prot is now easily the worst class for pvp, only reason anyone gets beatdown from one is that player knows how to play. Unlike some of the easier classes, playing a prot actually takes skills.

But sure, let everyone keep QQing, omg he has rocky makes him immune to everything, so unfair...

:| The person who you are responding to is a protector who was joking. He's also one of the best protectors on our server by a long shot.

But yes I agree with the person who said that certain classes are better at certain types of pvp... ie, water bard in 1v1, mage in mass pvp, etc. There will always be a role for certain classes in which they perform best, and there will always be classes that have a role weakness.

However, Natsss, you're overestimating water bard heal by a lot :P It's significant, but you're overestimating it. I play on Eyrda as a blood war, and yes DeadlyTones is not someone I could beat 1v1. He completely outstrips me in gear and is one of my class/talent counters. But what we're talking about here is using him as an example of gear/mas/res and the self heal aspect. However, I still do hit him more than he can self heal, even at base wrath. Give me orbs and it's definitely more than that... and I'm sitting only at 80 mast currently. Of course not every class can do that.. but there are classes than can still hit a near max geared water bard significantly even with a gear disadvantage. Blood war because of the raw extra damage based on hp, venom sin, fire mage, etc. Most other classes are kinda fudged tho. Unfortunately for the pvp servers I've been on (eyrda and nyos) these three classes are not overly popular for pvp except fire mage a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • im2gr84u
    edited July 2013
    mchm12 wrote: »
    Most geared eh? yeah right..

Consider this first.

1. Do they have decent resistances?
    2. Sure they got lvl3 wings and such.. are they "well gem'ed" for pvp? (twilight/crystalline)

It's just all about prepping your toon and countering what your opponents/enemy have. You don't want to get 1 shotted? stack resistance/crit defense. You want to damage more, stack more on mastery/attack/crit damage. It's your choice... being "tanky" or "bursty"..

This, but most of the game population is ignorant. If you wanna face a full damage blood war you'll need full tankish build then, you can get up to 1150ish resistance with the next arena set, maxed resistance and pet buffs and fusion gems maxed, 1200+ depending on your main res growth and extra from tree and ids on gear, and with all this, the blood war with 90 fervor should be hitting 25-30k rh at full hp, maybe way less, too lazy to go into calcs. I'm at lvl 83 phy resistance with 964, i dont use buffs, yet, and I get hit 10k from sacrifice with basic wrath on from a war with 70 fervor exact, that on me without wrath on too, mastery 90+ with the best gear possible, except no gold boots, so I'dnt say **** before knowing things.

• Inzho - Eyrda
    edited July 2013
    Take a wild guess......yup most of those responding have op gear and also play one of the 6 op class tree combos.

When all said and done sins are still op as ................

From day one none of them would admit to the truh on these forums.

Three years I been playing and they STILL buffing certain classes to "catch up" to others. 3 YEARS! But somehow this game is balanced? Balance by buffing since first expansion and they still buffing. Why? Cause FW does not know the meaning of nerf.

Some of the better pvp games out e.g. ............. and ............. nerf to balance. PWI has failed utterly in that department and the results tell it all. Both PWI and FW pvp right now are mediocre at best.
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    im2gr84u wrote: »
    This, but most of the game population is ignorant. If you wanna face a full damage blood war you'll need full tankish build then, you can get up to 1150ish resistance with the next arena set, maxed resistance and pet buffs and fusion gems maxed, 1200+ depending on your main res growth and extra from tree and ids on gear, and with all this, the blood war with 90 fervor should be hitting 25-30k rh at full hp, maybe way less, too lazy to go into calcs. I'm at lvl 83 phy resistance with 964, i dont use buffs, yet, and I get hit 10k from sacrifice with basic wrath on from a war with 70 fervor exact, that on me without wrath on too, mastery 90+ with the best gear possible, except no gold boots, so I'dnt say **** before knowing things.
    Are you talking to me? .-. Just asking cause you already posted to this thread, then posted after I posted and seem defensive xD

I didn't say anything toward you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • im2gr84u
    edited July 2013
    Are you talking to me? .-. Just asking cause you already posted to this thread, then posted after I posted and seem defensive xD

I didn't say anything toward you.

No not at all xD just lazy to quote

• im2gr84u
    edited July 2013
    Take a wild guess......yup most of those responding have op gear and also play one of the 6 op class tree combos.

When all said and done sins are still op as ................

From day one none of them would admit to the truh on these forums.

I'm not op at all, fail aegis with blue arena gear wargod weapon and hands and lvl 2 wings, but if people don't know the limits they don't know the game xD

• RaizensFur - Nyos
    RaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Would someone be so kind to link the upcomming patch with the new class balancing?

As for this thread, ele wars, when played correctly, are a nightmare to fight. Id take on good sin instead of a good ele war anyday
  • shokkur
    shokkur Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    natsss wrote: »
    blah blah...
    BoR can be countered so easily you are just blind and dumb for hit on this

... blah blah...

So easily, you can't actually put into words how to do it, right?

Also, stop using google translate to try and communicate in English. You're whole post is terrible.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shokkur wrote: »
    So easily, you can't actually put into words how to do it, right?

Also, stop using google translate to try and communicate in English. You're whole post is terrible.

Your*

• foxondrugs
    foxondrugs Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I hate sins... i reeeeally do hate going against sins in pvp. Mainly because of the whole stealth thing. You can't see them and unless they target you... you won't know they are there. But that's bout it. My no resistance priest has been kept in stun locks by sins for a pretty long time till i get bored and just die. (Crit out of stealth only applies for edge tree by the way).
    War's are all right, there are ones out there that come crashing down on you like a truck and all you can do is die. But they aren't some ungeared ungemed without any masteries. Same with sins. The ones that kill you fast are the ones that hurt really really badly. They are people who either know how to play or put enough of $$$ in the game as not to suck. Which goes back to the hundred year old issue... Are the people who complain most even geared to take heavy damage? Fine, you are all damage... nothing else but damage.In that case you will die like a fly.
    If people haven't noticed... there are plenty of sins and wars out there that simply suck despite class perks and amount of cs they put in the chars.

Ele BoR hurts? Why are you hitting them when it's up then. It has cool downs you know. Just CC the hell out of them till it's down. Sin's can crit on you out of stealth? Stack more crit def. Water bards OP? And yet they still die to large amount of dps. As for prots rocky... C'mon they need something to keep them alive don't they? MM's who know how to play their chars hurt a lot. Same for any class out there.
    Rather then demanding nerfs to be good be proactive learn your class stack up on some tankiness - be proactive :D
    ~The time of the ''EL Gato'' ~
  • tornathien
    tornathien Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I agree war needs some nerfing, if you start beating one up after u get out of stun lock they just pop bor. you got 2 options 1. keep attacking and die to bor, or 2. sit and do nothing and wait for bor to drop and be killed by the war. even if BoR would get nerfed by 50% it would still be OP..
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    GTFO!!

yes please buff prots :( hell we are alot squishier then people make us out to be
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]