I love my guild, and turnip smileys :D
  • vursed
    vursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    my swag
  • StelthKillz - Lionheart
    StelthKillz - Lionheart Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lol beach..... what I like about this game, my gf plays it/the pvp/they new ****/ and last but not least the trollers :D
    -Mind Blown Stelth Out-

:eek:
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My post got deleted I wonder why...

Since when am I not at the liberty to say that I only play this game still because of the few people I love and are close to me and that I spent loads of cash in the past so Im sorta chained to it since it would be a shame to leave my toons after all that money pissed away on here...

And apart from that there is nothing worthwhile about it anymore, thanks to all the fails and bugs in the EU servers. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • Vyden - Illyfue
    Vyden - Illyfue Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i love the way that each new patch brings a new bug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • alyseq
    alyseq Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The waterfall in Kalaires and my dear friends that have been with me through tears and cheers :p
    Dear signature,

I'm a little 80 human priest in this large Lionheart server. And like the salty taste the sea always has, bitter people will always be there, yet still can't make life less sweet.

Special thanks to you who have colored my life and been with me through tears and cheers! You know who you are, my sweethearts :p

From Eyrda with love,
    AlyseQ
  • Pearldrop - Eyrda
    Pearldrop - Eyrda Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I love the people. Through the time I've spent playing Forsaken World, I have met so many different people from a variety of walks of life. As a future healthcare provider, I have a bias toward those who are less fortunate and especially those who are ill. On Eyrda I know quite a few individuals who are afflicted with illnesses (some chronic, some just passing) and I make sure to spend extra time with them because they are the ones who need the support and that friend there to help them out. I have been known to talk about lots of health stuff and I feel that this game is one of the best ways to raise awareness about living a healthy lifestyle while still being able to enjoy yourself. I hope to make more friends as the days go by and lend a helping hand to those who need it. There's a lot of hardship in the world, and physically I cannot do much to impact those who are geographically distant. However, one gesture of kindness to even one person has the power to start a domino effect and that person can in turn show kindness to someone else. Through this, we can eventually reach more people and hopefully the world will be a nicer place :)
    Best,
    -Pearly<3

PS. If you haven't noticed, I'm a carebear 99% of the time.
    <Forever with Herephu>
    Captivated by you like a fireworks show

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Custom made by LycorisKepe (Eyrda)
    Send her a PM for more info!
  • Ginius - Illyfue
    Ginius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Firstly, like most of us, I think I stay here because I love the people I'm playing with, been there for a long time, and it quite feels like a 3rd home, I often feel like I have 3 lives : 1 personnal life with family/friends/gf, 1 working life with coworkers and one game life which has been FW life for more than 2 years now.

Secondly, as some already said, I spent a lot of time and some money too that I don't want to got to waste either.

And finally, even if the game could be way better with a better QA/support team (I'm a QA engineer btw :p), even if I'd like the developpers to be bit more focused on the NA/EU version of the game instead of 100% china, the game is not bad by itself.
    The lack of endgame content is becoming a bit disturbing tho, but it seems an update is coming up so we'll see :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD
  • Isock - Eyrda
    Isock - Eyrda Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    1.- the orb pvp sistem, first time its not just smash skills till other person is dead :D
    2.- my friends i made in game, can have them on skype or facebook but isnt the same, maybe its just me xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cangeline
    cangeline Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Get along with people in my guild and made friends.