test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mastery swap/talent swap

__Juggernaut__ - Eyrda__Juggernaut__ - Eyrda Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Suggestion Box
Ok so we are able to buy a talent swap which is pretty cool. The issue is yes you may be able to change your talent whenever you need to...but lets say you are a mage and swap to any other tree is a different mastery. So this kind of makes the talent swap not so great to invest in. Also a vamp who likes to switch things up for pve and pvp. I'm a dark vamp but I would love to have inferno as my talent swap, I refuse to invest into a talent swap since they are different masteries. This actually goes for a lot of other classes.

There should be a way to have preset mastery/resist settings also so that ppl can utilize the talent swap and not have to choose between being pve or pvp since then they can easily do both with no hassle or expense of frequently resetting masteries.
Post edited by __Juggernaut__ - Eyrda on

Comments

• Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Then it would be too great of an advantage against non cs'ers.

Do you wanna face an arena team who can completely swap everything at a moments notice as soon as they see who they are fighting?

There has to be *some* disadvantage to swapping trees mid-combat.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • __Juggernaut__ - Eyrda__Juggernaut__ - Eyrda Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Then it would be too great of an advantage against non cs'ers.

Do you wanna face an arena team who can completely swap everything at a moments notice as soon as they see who they are fighting?

There has to be *some* disadvantage to swapping trees mid-combat.

what if I wanted to be able to do that O.o . Honestly though you're being too dramatic. A war can already do that, the same with a sin, or a priest, or a blood/dark vamp. It really does not change the outcome.
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what if I wanted to be able to do that O.o . Honestly though you're being too dramatic. A war can already do that, the same with a sin, or a priest, or a blood/dark vamp. It really does not change the outcome.

Just being devil's advocate.

It will be abused.... cause that's just how we roll here.
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's the trade-off of doing a talent swap. Yeah you can do it, but you risk giving up your masteries. I think having both would uneven the playing field just a tad too much. Especially as with what Firebat said. Would put non cs'ers at quite a disadvantage :s
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The gear swap option will be awesome..
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thats why you have all masteries maxed o: