test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wings/instances

sajkiritosajkirito Posts: 30 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Suggestion Box
Its just my thought that wings are great and all but it would be cool if there was an item that could turn them into a sort of flying mount where you could use the wings to fly if you have them, also it would be awesome if there was a special arena or instance specifically for the people who had the item that made the wings able to fly so people could have aerial fights just my thought let me know what you think. :D
Post edited by sajkirito on

Comments

• morsaeternamorsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This was actually a good idea but it would be better if it would create a short flying skill and not a mount, soo the levels of the wing could grant 30s, 1min, 2min flying with an avarage cooldown.
  • DarkAyra - NyosDarkAyra - Nyos Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now i only need wings :D
    DarkAyra lv77 Hybrid Assassin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** be like..stealth
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its a useable idea, but having to do an instance, buy items etc, just so you could fly with your wings is kinda... stupid imo, if you gonna fly with your wings, do from start, not after completing an instance.

Also this would be too much work for CN devs to considering making for us.
  • Firebat - EyrdaFirebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    More feasible to just have wings grant a speed boost. Possibly both on/off a mount.

Certainly easier to code
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Darksiren - Storm LegionDarksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think you're getting too caught up in the visual appearance of wings. All they are is a visual reward for gemming, much as weapon glow is. In PWI, both weapons and armor glowed from gemming, however due to a similar fashion system, the armor glows were not visible when in fashion mode. So FW decided to grant wings as the visual reward instead, something which wouldnt vanish in fashion mode. Wings are not supposed to grant a separate reward, you already have the reward by having the gem functionality, and the wings are to reflect your armor's impressiveness.
  • lycheeblendedicelycheeblendedice Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Actually, getting wings is pretty hard since i think of gemming with good armor (lvl 80) so i think there should be a hardish quest at lvl 10 and if u complete you get wings and can fly (and kill stuff on land and air) for some seconds or minutes
    chroma wings glow to say yeah im totally awesome and do not disappear