test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GBQ problem

cauldron7cauldron7 Posts: 56 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Although it isn't an issue for me as I have tons of full base GBQ runs under my belt. I'm a GL of my own guild now and many of my newer players have complained about relevant GBQs to do. It's a 4/1 base and one of the GBQs is the Observation Deck. Trouble is, in this base the observation deck does not exist, just the autoroute to the step threshold. I know how to fly over to where it's supposed to be, but explaining it to newbies is a tad difficult as you can't post coords for them.
Post edited by cauldron7 on

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • draeyn24draeyn24 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cauldron7 wrote: »
    Although it isn't an issue for me as I have tons of full base GBQ runs under my belt. I'm a GL of my own guild now and many of my newer players have complained about relevant GBQs to do. It's a 4/1 base and one of the GBQs is the Observation Deck. Trouble is, in this base the observation deck does not exist, just the autoroute to the step threshold. I know how to fly over to where it's supposed to be, but explaining it to newbies is a tad difficult as you can't post coords for them.

Edit, never mind. I see the problem was not the site, but the circumstances.