test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House not letting me purchase

Maltayr - Storm LegionMaltayr - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Okay, so this has happened a couple times now. I'll find something I want in the auction house, and I have more than the amount needed, so I try to buy it...except instead of letting me buy it, it gives me this message: "Insufficient coins; Failed to purchase"...That's not exactly what it says...There's also something about something not matching the bid..or..I don't know...I don't know what it means.

Could someone please explain this to me? It doesn't happen with everything I try to purchase, but it's annoying when it does happen.
Post edited by Maltayr - Storm Legion on

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Okay, so this has happened a couple times now. I'll find something I want in the auction house, and I have more than the amount needed, so I try to buy it...except instead of letting me buy it, it gives me this message: "Insufficient coins; Failed to purchase"...That's not exactly what it says...There's also something about something not matching the bid..or..I don't know...I don't know what it means.

Could someone please explain this to me? It doesn't happen with everything I try to purchase, but it's annoying when it does happen.

The price in auction is standard on ea pieces, so lets say you want 5 bloodstones, all 3g ea, it says 3g not 15g which is the full price.

If you click the cogwheel up in the top right, you can change between showing unit price and total price.
  • Maltayr - Storm LegionMaltayr - Storm Legion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The price in auction is standard on ea pieces, so lets say you want 5 bloodstones, all 3g ea, it says 3g not 15g which is the full price.

If you click the cogwheel up in the top right, you can change between showing unit price and total price.

Oh, okay. I get it now. Thanks.