Rocky in Frostgate Fjord

gantie1
gantie1 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Its quite annoying but this has happened to me at least 20 + times in FF. Every-time I use rocky protection during a fight vs any class, it goes off in 3-4 secs and then i die :mad:

Please get this fixed. Has anyone else faced this problem?
Post edited by gantie1 on

Comments

• k2iputsi
    k2iputsi Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rocky doesnt work near flags so be away from those

which is kinda unfair that sin stealth works
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heliosflames
    heliosflames Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    k2iputsi wrote: »

Being too close to a flag takes us out of basic stealth and, I doubt any sin would waste combat stealth just to capture a flag unseen.
  • k2iputsi
    edited June 2013
    Being too close to a flag takes us out of basic stealth and, I doubt any sin would waste combat stealth just to capture a flag unseen.

wouldnt be the first time to happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fhaze - Eyrda
    Fhaze - Eyrda Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I understand that this is to help balance flag capping but it's ridiculous when your pvping and run too close to it trying to get orbs or something. I can't even count the amount of times I've popped it to close to the flag or ran into it losing rocky. Worst of all you have to wait the CD before you can use it again.
    HEIL LONGNIPS, #1 GUILD IN EYRDA
  • Fhaze - Eyrda
    edited June 2013
    strach wrote: »
    if u cant watch ur surrondings then it just u own fault

Or they can just change it so rocky doesn't work WHILE capping the flag.

and It's kind of hard when all of the orbs fly near/ on the flag.
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    Or they can just change it so rocky doesn't work WHILE capping the flag.

and It's kind of hard when all of the orbs fly near/ on the flag.

While they're at it make it so orbs fall to the dam ground xD soo annoying when orbs are floating in mid air and you have to go up a hill and jump (looking stupid) to get them and sometimes they're even ouf of jumping range
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2013

It should dispell every type of stealth, damage protection :)
    Especially for sins, who have an even bigger advantage with stealth cuz the area is alot bigger.
    In arena it is at least doable to find a stealthed sin, in FF u run around and next thing u know u get 1-2 shotted, even by fairly low geared sins.
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    It should dispell every type of stealth, damage protection :)
    Especially for sins, who have an even bigger advantage with stealth cuz the area is alot bigger.
    In arena it is at least doable to find a stealthed sin, in FF u run around and next thing u know u get 1-2 shotted, even by fairly low geared sins.

Nothing in arena dispels a sins combat stealth. Flags dispelling normal stealth is ok i guess i usually break my stealth before i cap a flag that way i'll keep the blurred shadow effect
  • xerosennin1989
    edited June 2013
    Nothing in arena dispels a sins combat stealth. Flags dispelling normal stealth is ok i guess i usually break my stealth before i cap a flag that way i'll keep the blurred shadow effect

Nothing in arena dispells Rocky either? :rolleyes:
    It's just in FF when u take a flag almost 50% of the time there is a sin camping it, can even get close to flag without breaking stealth and takes u out just like that.

My point, if a powerfull skill such as rocky gets a dispell just by getting a bit to close to it, it sure as hell should be like that for stealth too.
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    Nothing in arena dispells Rocky either? :rolleyes:
    It's just in FF when u take a flag almost 50% of the time there is a sin camping it, can even get close to flag without breaking stealth and takes u out just like that.

My point, if a powerfull skill such as rocky gets a dispell just by getting a bit to close to it, it sure as hell should be like that for stealth too.

May as well make it like that for every class then. O.O why is sins the first class that comes to mind. Lol or it shouldn't even be like that at all. Rocky is one of the best CD skills in game imo so for capping a flag to remove it seems a bit BS so yea I see where ya coming from.
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    Satayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Mages`s absolute field dispels combat stealth in arena ^^

- nvm u edited, but somehow your edit time isnt right :S
  • xerosennin1989
    edited June 2013
    May as well make it like that for every class then. O.O why is sins the first class that comes to mind. Lol or it shouldn't even be like that at all. Rocky is one of the best CD skills in game imo so for capping a flag to remove it seems a bit BS so yea I see where ya coming from.

Because sins are still the strongest pvp class, also by the cost of building them.
    We just need a good counter stealth class in pvp.

But ur right i shouldve added more then just stealth and rocky, but also eva swift, divine uphold, blade of reflection, bloodrite, waterbard shield, ... basically any skill that gives a big advantage.
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    Because sins are still the strongest pvp class, also by the cost of building them.
    We just need a good counter stealth class in pvp.

But ur right i shouldve added more then just stealth and rocky, but also eva swift, divine uphold, blade of reflection, bloodrite, waterbard shield, ... basically any skill that gives a big advantage.

Ah on storm i'm seeing more mages and vamps dominate pvp over sins.
  • MeowHeals - Eyrda
    MeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Okay, you're a prot, you got the greatest damn survivability skill and you CRY because you're too stupid to stay away from the flag making it get dispelled?

God... idiots.
  • k2iputsi
    edited June 2013
    Ah on storm i'm seeing more mages and vamps dominate pvp over sins but yea or they can make it so big advantage skills aren't usable xD that's show who has atleast a small bit of skills or not ^_^

small bit of skills?
    sins can make surprise attack from stealth and keep enemy disarmed from that

my "skill" was to use rocky for its half a second effect before flag dispelled it just to get rid of disarm (killed the sin after that though) but wasted entire skill

sins are like priests and their bubble
    short time inbetween casting and long time of effect.

if rocky is removed by a flag then stealth and whatever else with such effects (like mage ice block) should be removed by flag as well

for meow, what if you were taking a flag when attacked and stunned/iced whatever, you cant move away from there and with multiple attackers wont survive long without effect of rocky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    Okay, you're a prot, you got the greatest damn survivability skill and you CRY because you're too stupid to stay away from the flag making it get dispelled?

God... idiots.

Wow what's with the rudeness? What if he was being ganked and couldn't move from the flag so had to force rocky. There's plenty of ways a person could accidentally go into a flag. Better yet what if before he made this thread he didn't know that it dispelled rocky? Lol you need to relax yaself.
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    small bit of skills?
    sins can make surprise attack from stealth and keep enemy disarmed from that

my "skill" was to use rocky for its half a second effect before flag dispelled it just to get rid of disarm (killed the sin after that though) but wasted entire skill

sins are like priests and their bubble
    short time inbetween casting and long time of effect.

if rocky is removed by a flag then stealth and whatever else with such effects (like mage ice block) should be removed by flag as well

for meow, what if you were taking a flag when attacked and stunned/iced whatever, you cant move away from there and with multiple attackers wont survive long without effect of rocky

Our disarm is 4 hits each hit has 10% chance to disarm idk any sin who would risk depending on that... Any way yea I see where ya coming from. If the flags remove our defensive skills then it should remove others offensive skills like ice block as you said and some others idr off the top o me head.
  • Fhaze - Eyrda
    edited June 2013

God... idiots.

bards and wars have better survivability than prots, lol
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited June 2013

you forgot sin can Stealth/ pot, vamps have healing and bat form to move fast, priest can bubble/heal :rolleyes:

want to know wht its like take away all stealth, reduce heals, bat form & bubbles are dispelled if you get to close and see how hard it is when they cant use their specialties like we cant :rolleyes:
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    you forgot sin can Stealth/ pot, vamps have healing and bat form to move fast, priest can bubble/heal :rolleyes:

want to know wht its like take away all stealth, reduce heals, bat form & bubbles are dispelled if you get to close and see how hard it is when they cant use their specialties like we cant :rolleyes:

You guys are making it seem like we can stealth and take every flag. No we can't, we can do it once (if a sin is dumb enough to do it because then we can't get away to set up our advantage in combat if we need) then we can't for 180sec (if dark(idr normal CD for shadow protection i been dark so long lol)). Other than that it does break our basic stealth.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited June 2013
    You guys are making it seem like we can stealth and take every flag. No we can't we do it once (if a sin is dumb enough to do it because then we can't get away to set up our advantage in combat if we need) then we can't for 180sec (if dark(idr normal CD for shadow protection i been dark so long lol)). Other than that it does break our basic stealth.

i see it all the time all you need is someone to cause a distraction and pop normal and 9/10 time you can get to the flag and out before anyone can react ive had to earth rift so many sins right next to the flags its ridiculous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xerosennin1989
    edited June 2013

Hell no! I have both a war and a prot so wth u talking about :confused:
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited June 2013

bard vs prot... bard wins almost every... single... time...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    i see it all the time all you need is someone to cause a distraction and pop normal and 9/10 time you can get to the flag and out before anyone can react ive had to earth rift so many sins right next to the flags its ridiculous

If you used earth rift and it pulled them from stealth then they must haven't been that close to the flag to be pulled from basic stealth. If there's a distraction and someone's not paying attention to the sin long enough for him to re enter basic stealth then LOL either way he'd still be pulled from stealth by the flag unless it's shadow protection or even phased action.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    edited June 2013
    If you used earth rift and it pulled them from stealth then they must haven't been that close to the flag to be pulled from basic stealth.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI9tNc_Vcrfj2i82TdcKDP4kLBRBmkN09UsRL1JdQUlIATBDp4WQ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inzho - Eyrda
    Inzho - Eyrda Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lets face it, the developers design the game based on assassins. Except for not having AOEs sins are near flawless.

After 3 years im just tired of assassins. Just sick and tired of them. I wish the class could be banished but guess what the developers made Lycan assassins cause they needed more sins on the server.
  • heliosflames
    edited June 2013
    Lets face it, the developers design the game based on assassins. Except for not having AOEs sins are near flawless.

After 3 years im just tired of assassins. Just sick and tired of them. I wish the class could be banished but guess what the developers made Lycan assassins cause they needed more sins on the server.

Sure they placed a lot of their favor in sins but doesn't that make it all the more fun killing us xD killing the class easiest to use other than ele warrs...
  • Fhaze - Eyrda
    edited June 2013

wars can have the same def, and have a higher base HP.
    Prots have rocky and ACM/ if marble 75 skill, but wars have DU and dispells cc when they switch stances, not to mention BoR, where half the time there isn't a point hitting if the refl dmg is too high
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2013

God... idiots.

Rofl cool story dude...

Prolly you're one of those ranged that live inside flags rofl so you can do w/e you want and a prot (or any other class that get something dispelled cant come close to you :3).

GG, keep abusing the millions glitches (ice mages that hit from almost unreacheable places and you cant go there cuz rubberband from CC, 1 example) of that C serie game as long are useful for you (kinda remind so much QQ about hr lil ago rofl from a random healer class...).

Not that i give a damn, this game is **** anyway, abusable in millions way and no one do anything, also i am done with FF so hf in this crappy "istance" (there for 1 match only in sunday to splat some nubs :P) :3

FatPris