Introduce Yourself

Comments

• Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here we go. Pics! I have the orange title over my head. And there's the pet, land mount and flying mount. Statuettes are items in my inventory. :D

2mfn6l3.png

r2ntl4.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    thanks for posting them, LOVE the flying mount :D
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • neonophobic
    neonophobic Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Here we go. Pics! I have the orange title over my head. And there's the pet, land mount and flying mount. Statuettes are items in my inventory. :D

2mfn6l3.png

r2ntl4.png

Ooo love the mounts :>
    Played beta, Returned, Started over
    ~Server: Lionheart~
    Kiieraa - Rebel Priest
    Kieer - Blood Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Credits to Magicka for the signature

Roll backs, Roll backs everywhere!
    Good-Bye Nova Packs
    Hello angry gamers
    ***Sunday, March 31, 2013***
  • Skylakagetis - Storm Legion
    Skylakagetis - Storm Legion Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Online nick: Skylakagetis

Occupation: Administrative Assistant / Tattooed Plus Sized Model

I've been playing PWI games for a few years now. Started out with Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, and now Forsaken World. I'm actually enjoying the game content a lot more. Even with a few hick ups. My husband and I have been playing FW for about half a year now. :)
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=95713024001&dateline=1365782375[/SIGPIC]
    Storm Legion | Guild Annunaki
    Skylakagetis | Edge Assassin
    TaelynRose | Light Bard
  • NexoDS - Eyrda
    NexoDS - Eyrda Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sup guys

IGN : NexoDS Name : Jeffrey

LV : 77 (atm) Age : 20

Motherlanguage : Dutch (Netherlands - Flamish)

Intrests : female's and their bodies (unless it's ugly)

FB : Vande Reyd Jeffrey (DUNT STALK MEHHHH !!!)
  • Lord_Loki_ - Eyrda
    Lord_Loki_ - Eyrda Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nickname: Kurojaki
    Real Name: Loki Larson (I'm not kidding but I get trolled for saying this)
    Language: English, some French, some German
    Interests: I love video games, drawing, writing, playing music. I play the piano and guitar
    Steam: LokiPitchBlack
    Xbox: adumbguy
    PS3: Freewolf2012
    Other: I play on a PvP server but am primarily PvE, because its easier LOL. I have a lot of experience with a lot of different online games. I love JD, PWI, and a little shooter called Wolf Team. I grew up playing video games and I will die playing video games XD
    "I am the judge, juror, and executioner, because I killed them all."-Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dost thou even hoist, brother?
    Yes my real name is Loki. My real life picy is at tinyurl.com/lokibby
    Engaged in crime I grasp my throat, enraged my mind starts to smoke, enforce a mental overload, angry again, angry again.
    I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nickname: Kurojaki
    Real Name: Loki Larson (I'm not kidding but I get trolled for saying this)
    Language: English, some French, some German
    Interests: I love video games, drawing, writing, playing music. I play the piano and guitar
    Steam: LokiPitchBlack
    Xbox: adumbguy
    PS3: Freewolf2012
    Other: I play on a PvP server but am primarily PvE, because its easier LOL. I have a lot of experience with a lot of different online games. I love JD, PWI, and a little shooter called Wolf Team. I grew up playing video games and I will die playing video games XD

HOLD the FCK UP!!!!
    YOUR NAME IS LOKI :eek:
    You sir... are epic
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nethai - Illyfue
    Nethai - Illyfue Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nickname: Simon / Xaryen
    Language: English, Finnish
    Interests: Drawing, Painting, Listening to Music, Reading, Playing games on the computer.
    Steam: xaryen

I've been away from the game for about year and a half but I decided to come back because most of the other MMO's thet I play (WoW, SWtOR, Cabal, Global Agenda, etc) started to bore me a little (not so much SWtOR tho still play that a lot). So I decided to give FW ago again. And I'm enjoying my time so far. :D

I play mainly PVE side of MMO games. So I've parked myself on my old server Europe: Illyfue. Also got lucky and found the perfect fashion clothes in the store (as you can probably see from the sig.. not sure tho.). Something that was a bit... thin when I last played. So yes. I think I'm staying here for sometime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Member of Guild: Dragonica
  • Astuarot - Storm Legion
    Astuarot - Storm Legion Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Language: English
    History:

UT99 since demo
    Ragnarok Online beta, a few private servers, longest time spent on aeRO
    Gunbound (former memory/hex and packet editor of gb)
    UT2004
    CS:S (only played 1.6 a few times)
    some CoD and lot of other steam distractions
    FW

had a 4ghz i7 920, 2x gtx 275 sli, 4x 500gb raid0 til less than a year ago, now playing on my alienware m11xr2 w/ ssd lappy.

i have designed websites, graphics, maps, player models; video/audio editting and more in my spare time. primarily worked with the unreal engine, adobe, but also have some autocad experience. i was until about 2 years ago, fluent in pentesting. some of the tools have since passed me by, i must admit.

i am above fluent in linux and cisco. i built my own firewall.

the only code languages i have familiarity with are html/css, batch/shell script and basic. i have very minimal experience with c/cpp/java/php/sql

as i'm not a coder, i'd consider myself a high powered computer junkie; (cisco cert)

forgot to mention: i read LOTS of sci-fi and fantasy, i listen to indie, pop and rap (pretty much anything but generic rock, like what ends up in naruto youtube videos), i was in the USAF, i love to drive and i HATE american cars. looking to get a motorcycle in the near-ish future, hopefully a sv650. used to also read lots of manga and watch lots of anime, sometimes i'll catch up on manga, though
  • KisaTheCut - Illyfue
    KisaTheCut - Illyfue Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nicknames ... KisaTheCutie/ KisaTheAngel
    RealName - ;)
    Occupation - Fulltime mummy to a cute 5yr old boy & Addicted Gamer.
    Hobbys - Gaming, Chatting :)
    Server - Illyfue

Bit about me :-
    My other half and i build computers when needed I love being a geek in that aspect, i love making new friends, & chatting :cool:
    [SIGPIC]http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o654/Kenzy_Littlemissnaughty_Rayne/kisathecutie_zpsb0048ed2.png
    [/SIGPIC]

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. - Edgar Allan Poe

Illyfue Ftw
  • MelodicFlare - Lionheart
    MelodicFlare - Lionheart Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nickname: I have so many lol (but we'll stick with Flare for now ;) )
    MMOing since: 2009 (I've played different MMOs)

Hey all. Decided to post here since it looked interesting. I like a variety of things, listen to a variety of music, just pretty much versatile and diverse XD. I'm pretty easy going, love to laugh and make others laugh and love making new friends and meeting new people. That's what life's about right: doing your best to get along with everyone and doing what you can to be a good person to yourself and others :)
    Play to the rhythm of your soul.
  • Naminaa - Storm Legion
    Naminaa - Storm Legion Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nickname: Nami or Luna (Nami is my new main, Luna is my old one. :D)

MMO Player: Phew...Since forever

Hello hello ^~^ I just wanted to post here since I've decided to be more...active inside the Forsaken World forums. I've been playing Forsaken World for quite awhile now, but I've never truly posted inside any thread, just simply read all the mumbo jumbo. So, here I am! Say hi to me whenever you see me around!

~Loyal to Storm server, Realm 3~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ✦Naminaa - 88 Dark Vampire - Imperium
    ✦Vaerion - 82 Light Bard - Imperium
    ✦Light bard, Wind bard, Water bard...ALL the bards!✦
    ✦I'm gonna swing from the chandelier. I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist .✦
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nickname: Nox

Not much to say really. Haha if people have questions to ask they can ask in my Learn About Vague thread. Yeah, I do stuff. :3
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • IvyVega_ - Storm Legion
    IvyVega_ - Storm Legion Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Online nick: Arya_Kaze or IvyVega_
    Real name: Goldwyne (YES. I was named after "Metro Goldwyn Mayer")

polls_picture_0214_198850_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

Sites: DeviantArt

I find mmo-ing a way to escape the boring aspects of reality :p
    Some of my hobbies are drawing anime/manga (as you can see from my DeviantArt), along with playing the piano.
    If you see me around FW, don't be shy to say hi! :cool:
  • Black_Lilly - Eyrda
    Black_Lilly - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My name is Calibri aka JadeFox I am on the Eyrda server I also play on my alt Black_Lilly sometimes. I have been playing now for 2 years and so far I like the game. However there has been some ups and downs but I am still here.
    Been in countless guilds my latest is Pwnedby which is a way better guild then I could have expected. I am married to a cool lycan sin named x_Puffy_x and we get along very good. He is the best hubbie that I have ever had. Way better than that bafoon MokeKenpachi. Who still thinks he is an alien.
    Overall everything is fine and I am a lvl 80 lycan priest.

I am 48 years old
    live in Rialto California
    and have two teen boys one just graduated with honors out of highschool and is now attending MtSac College on a wrestling scholarship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]_Sephenrene_ Edge Assassin -serving the banner of Eclipse
    Long Live the Darkness
  • CommonFate - Storm Legion
    CommonFate - Storm Legion Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Online Nickname: CommonFate / DaHemos / Rends

Education: Will be attending University for Honours Life Science in the fall!

MMO-ing since: 2005 - 8 Years :eek:

MMO History: Maplestory, FlyFF, GunZ, Combat Arms, Vindictus, Dragon Nest (The last game I played before joining Forsaken World), Luminary, Lunia, DotA, DotA 2, League of Legends, Runes of Magic and TERA. ( I forgot a bunch of others but those are the ones that I can name on the top of my head)

Hello everyone, my name is Himu and I play a level 80 dark vamp on the Storm Server >:3. I am multilingual, play sports (football, rugby, baseball and basketball mainly), nap a whole lot, spend lots of time with my lovely lady :cool: and game a bit too much for my own good.:rolleyes: I have an ambition of becoming a physician or a family doctor and I'm overall a jolly person. If you ever have the chance to talk to me in-game or require some assistance, feel free to message me or add me as a friend! :eek:

Oh yes I forgot to state, I have intentions of ruling this world one day so it would be best you stay on my good side :cool:
  • dbrent132
    dbrent132 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Hi, I'm a systems engineer from Croatia. I'm an owner of a CCNA study guide website: Study CCNA. I'm also a developer of keystroke logging software, Signum Soft Keylogger: Software Keylogger.

I look forward contributing to this forums.
  • Aretth - Eyrda
    Aretth - Eyrda Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Online Nickname:Aretth

Education: Going for my G.E.D.

Hello Would like to say hi to everyone and just because there arn't many ppl playing dosen't
    mean you should quit fw B;Hello

I work but you can catch me on weekeneds, I love making things
    like hand made things, love to photo shop, and I'm also a christian not that it matters lol

I havent been on in a yr Just got back on still considered a newb tho. I love this game and the graphics they have put alot of hard work into it, just a thought,anyways most of the ppl Im friends with on my list are gone not suprising so if any one just wants to hang I dont mind

:) I also have a male character(alt)named xNightWingxx that I use anyways happy playing!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I swear my honor
  • swiftblade001
    swiftblade001 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nickname: Adz

Known in-game as Fresenius

Interests: Gaming, spending time with family, keeping fit and playing / watching sports

Just wanting to say hello to everyone. Only just started playing this game so still feeling a bit of a noob at times but gradually learning new things about the game. Former WoW addict..played as a hunter for 2 years and so I thought I'd carry on the craze by playing as a marksman (weirdly I was a dwarf on WoW lol).

Not really got the time to raid and such so I just play for fun and to pass time. Looking to make new friends and just have a nice gaming experience :)
  • Johnnygatthird - Milas
    Johnnygatthird - Milas Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My name is Johnnygatthird

That is all you need to know about me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Johnnygatt - Lionheart
    Johnnygatt - Lionheart Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    the Same As Above
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Davinia_ - Lionheart
    __Davinia_ - Lionheart Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hello my name is Davinia, I am a lvl 72 Lighting mage I am also formerly of eyrda server under the name of Calibri, Sephenrene and Holy_Caliban.
    I have been playing for almost 3 years and had my share of ups and downs in the eyrda server, I am now (THANK GOD!) playing in Lionheart server where some of the most intelligent and very nice people resides.
    I am truly happy there and glad that I made the choice of coming to Lionheart. I am helpful and fun and love to talk and meet new people. I hate drama despite some would be willing to say otherwise.
    Well I wanted to intro myself and I hope to see you over in Lionheart!!
    Have a good one!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Davinia -Lightning Mage
    Shelvan - Shadowbind Reaper
    Serving under the banner of Avatar
    Carebears or not
    We are a friendly and sane server :P Long Live Lionheart!!!
  • XxTorackxX - Eyrda
    XxTorackxX - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey there, guys! I'm a relatively new player, if you consider leaving the game for about three years then coming back new. I'm pretty chill, I love to laugh, and having loads of friends is awesome!
  • Xarey - Nyos
    Xarey - Nyos Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Online nick: Xarey

MMO-ing since: I was 12 years old.
  • Erzanna - Nyos
    Erzanna - Nyos Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Online nick: Xarey

MMO-ing since: I was 12 years old.

Hiii thereeee Xarey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkfuriael
    darkfuriael Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nick: Furiael
    RPGing: Since I'm 12 years old.
    MMOing: Since I'm 22 years old.
    Occupation: Computer Engineer, PHP Senior Developer for an important newspaper in my country. On my free times I play FW, work on digital illustrations, roleplay and write stories and fanfictions.
    About FW: I have three characters, LimeYuuki (war), ArkeYuuki (windbard) and Jhoiira (glacpriest). Playing this game which I love for a year. Hurts me when PWE takes bad decisions impacting the game. Love the guilds my characters are at, and I love Illy (yes, I play in EU servers) and I consider that server as my in game home.
    Playing on llyfue~<3
  • antiopeasaphire
    antiopeasaphire Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello i am from London England ,Work in a gym

Hobbies : charity bike rides ,cycling . mountain bikeing,gameing ,

Meeting new people from around the world ,
  • zaluras
    zaluras Posts: 12
    edited April 2014
    Zaluras
    Age 27
    United States
    West lionheart
    Dark Vamp lv 80
  • Genkaaku - Lionheart
    Genkaaku - Lionheart Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ingame: Genkaaku
    Server: Lionheart
    Origin of name: From Deadman Wonderland, Azuma Genkaku (He's also a priest too!)
    Class: Noob Rebel Priest
    RealName - Moses :)
    Occupation: College Student. (Undecided Major, I've jumped around sooo much since I was 17, 22 now. That whatever road i take will be the career I do.
    Dream Job: Full time trader on the stock market. I am studying it while taking small long positions, trying to buy technical breakouts, earnings winners, 52-wk highs, contract plays etc. But it's very hard to do with multiple small accounts (Multiple accounts to bypass PDT rule and have more trades per rolling period) I trade small cap markets. Long Biased but once my accounts are big enough to margin a decent position I will short as well.

About me:
    I am trying everyday to be a better person than i once was the day before. I've hurt people in game and irl that I wish I never did. But everyday I am glad to be alive and value the simple things that I have. I am also up to making new friends from around the world. :)
  • crystalreika
    crystalreika Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hi everyone, I'm Galadwyn, from the UK.
    I've been here for a while but a computer crash caused me to take a hiatus from the game for about 2 years.

Nice to meet you all ^_^

Galadwyn - Level 105 Light Bard
    Ioriel - Level 110 Moon Eater Warden
    Rhudia - Level 107 Bloodwind Reaper