test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Moving of tickets without reading them

shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Hello,

it happened to me that although i clearly stated in a ticket concering some issues caused by the rollback that the so called german "support" mailbotted and then ignored my report all the english "support" did was to redirect the ticket to the very same mailbot section that already failed to resolve the issue.

So how can i ensure that my tickets stay where i entered them ?

Quite frankly i see no big difference from the method of whats called german "support" - using a mailbot, then ignoring everything afterwards - to what i experienced now - redirecting to the guys who hide behind a mailbot and deleting every entray in the english ticket system.

So if no support is intended anyway, why not simply close down anything that looks like PWE wants to help ?
Post edited by shadrim on
Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

  • laajmielaajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shadrim wrote: »
    Hello,

    it happened to me that although i clearly stated in a ticket concering some issues caused by the rollback that the so called german "support" mailbotted and then ignored my report all the english "support" did was to redirect the ticket to the very same mailbot section that already failed to resolve the issue.

    So how can i ensure that my tickets stay where i entered them ?

    Quite frankly i see no big difference from the method of whats called german "support" - using a mailbot, then ignoring everything afterwards - to what i experienced now - redirecting to the guys who hide behind a mailbot and deleting every entray in the english ticket system.

    So if no support is intended anyway, why not simply close down anything that looks like PWE wants to help ?


    Maybe your tickets phrasing sucks? Or maybe you are touching on issues that aren't what the support is there for?

    I always get a reasonable reply on the tickets I send in and if it is a non-satisfying response for me, I re-open the ticket with additional information and get a satisfying response the second time.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    laajmie wrote: »
    Maybe your tickets phrasing sucks? Or maybe you are touching on issues that aren't what the support is there for?

    I always get a reasonable reply on the tickets I send in and if it is a non-satisfying response for me, I re-open the ticket with additional information and get a satisfying response the second time.

    Since the ticket got moved to the german section - what i do not want because the same issue was mailbot-closed there - i cannot to reopen it but have to create another one.

    If, however "my phrasing sucks" which might lead to misunderstandings then its even more mysterious that whoever was transferring the ticket did not ask back.

    I can assure you that many players got mailbot closures on many tickets concerning rollback caused issues when contacting the so called german PWE "support". So "phrasing sucks" is surely not the issue with that section of PWE staff and quite likely not what caused the ticket to be moved to mailbot country.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Question is, was it about the rollback refund issue? If it was, then that is the reason why it was transferred, seeing as it's a different branch that deals with the EU refunding.
    German / French and US forums are supported by the different branches of PWE. German / French forums are supported by the PWE Europe branch which is unfortunately out of our reach.

    So it's quite possible that there just isn't anything that the english office could do to resolve the issue, so it was redirected to the proper office.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

    sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: customerse[email protected]
  • laajmielaajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shadrim wrote: »
    I can assure you that many players got mailbot closures on many tickets concerning rollback caused issues when contacting the so called german PWE "support".

    Well I guess you have your answer right here then.

    You think they don't generate a standard response when 90% of the playerbase ask about the exact same thing? You expect a sincere handwritten note aswell when they get thousands of tickets to deal with in a short amount of time? Be realistic. It's the same in every customer support, if you have an ongoing issue or a frequently asked question you generate standardized responses to that issue to save time. You got a lot of work to do and the company prefers not to pay more overtime than it has to and customer support centers work on a deadline too. They have to deal with X amount of calls/mails (in this case, tickets) in an Y amount of time. Otherwise they aren't performing according to their bosses and someone gets fired.

    Also, what vagueangel said below, different branches so your ticket gets moved to the correct branch.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • perfectallusionperfectallusion Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i'm going to half side with shadrim and half not
    granted transferring him to another support might of been the correct move
    but however not telling him why he was transferred is just as bad as ignoring him

    but I would say I would be happier with constantly trying to figure out whatz going vs in my situation I had after like 6 or 7 emails and updates to be told what I was told

    and I quote
    "As we have said, we cannot reimburse the items at this time. We apologize, but we now consider the matter closed, and will no longer be replying to this ticket. "

    in another words - we lost your stuff, were not replacing your stuff at this time, but were going to close this issue and never give you your stuff back. no go away.


    and all the emails before that one were even worse at it clearly showed that 3/4 of the emails they didn't bother to read and use an auto response that was no one related to the email or was the complete opposite of what I was talking about
    Fix List for Forsaken World:

    Increase Fort Chance, Reduce Cost, Make Meteor Crystal more available for Forting.
    Missing Wiki and Broken Access to the Old Forums and links.
    Gamecoach.tv promo code for new account.
    Give back 2x-3x exp-sp. (If you keep having events repeatedly that will work.)
    Fix Boogie.


    After these then we will proceed to the next issues FW!
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, yeah this "different branch" is funny, however strange that german players were told that US staff has to intervene with everything concerning a correction to the database when similar issues arose. Which is exactly what would help me - resetting the quest status of a one time per toon quest that was completed during rollbacked time.
    The quest status was not rollbacked, the quest reward was. Simple as that.

    Second argument against this "different branch" anti complaints firewall: the accounts are valid for every branch, i could also play on a US server so merely looking after the nationality of the player concerned is not a correct way to handle this.

    Third fact: The issue i was having has not much to do with PWE "branches" not wanting or being unable to process refund requests from german players correctly. It is an issue caused by the rollback and the fact that in spite of the mailbot lie that the two days "never happened" the server and all it is processing went on where players and their inventories were rolled back.

    Speaking about refunds: Those german players who actually got their money back used the US ticket system and did not get the "different branch" excuse. So i am having a hard time to see why "different branch" applies for some players and not for others as well as i see no reason in contacting some "support" so obviously denying to work when another support line that seems to work is available.

    I refuse to send a ticket to the german "support" about the german support not doing its job. I also refuse to send another ticket about my issue to an obviously dead branch when the last two tries were mailbot closed and ignored.
    Why do you think the amount of non US players in this part of the forums is so high ?
    Because noone from PWE works anymore in the euro parts for several weeks now, which is pretty much the same when it comes to tickets and emails.

    So all of you "different branch" excuse fans: what would you do to have any issue resolved when "your branch" refuses to work ?

    Going to the main company obviously does not solve the issue.
    So its basically the question how to work around a "support" "branch" that denies to work at all.

    Oh and by the way: mailbot "answering" and ignoring doesnot seem to be "branch" related.
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=446281

    Its not about standardizing answers,its about doing something and actually sorting out not standardized requests instead of spamming everything with a certain keyword in it with the same text.
    One month after the rollback, there is no more reason to "standardize" pseudo-answers, except there are still lots of players that still have not been helped.
    Either way you see it, there is a problem with the so called "support", regardless of "branch".
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laajmielaajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, so your problem had to do with the rollback, we clearly stated as much. I'm assuming you lost something in the rollback that you had gained during that weekend. PWE stated on NUMEROUS occassions that no items that were obtained during that weekend will be reimbursed because that weekend simply did not happen in the game. Do I think it sucks too that things that was not affected by the novapack got rollbacked and not reimbursed? Yup, I do. But it's a policy they made and a policy they kept and it was the same for everyone. So I don't get what the fuzz is all about.

    If it's something else that your ticket is referring to then that could be another issue, but I'm assuming it is about this since you aren't clarifying what it is about. Aka, you are wrong and simply just won't accept the policy they made in this scenario.

    Edit: (Regarding zen purchase refunds here) Well, that sucks if they aren't refunding you guys because you are in a different branch. I don't know though, I paid in euro (Swedish citizen & where I currently live, playing on illyfue which is european server) and I got my refund when I submitted my ticket here. Did you provide all necessary info? Did you clearly state what you wanted? Also, did you put it in the right section of the customer support? There is a special category for this type of request.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    laajmie wrote: »
    Ok, so your problem had to do with the rollback, we clearly stated as much. I'm assuming you lost something in the rollback that you had gained during that weekend. PWE stated on NUMEROUS occassions that no items that were obtained during that weekend will be reimbursed because that weekend simply did not happen in the game.

    Shall i rephrase this ?:
    shadrim wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah this "different branch" is funny, however strange that german players were told that US staff has to intervene with everything concerning a correction to the database when similar issues arose. Which is exactly what would help me - resetting the quest status of a one time per toon quest that was completed during rollbacked time.
    The quest status was not rollbacked, the quest reward was. Simple as that.

    No need to "assume" anything i believe.

    I start to suspect your interference is intentional misreading and trolling.

    If you read what i wrote it is NOT about giving me an ITEM back but to RESET the questcounter for my toon so that i can do the quest again.
    Basically i request that PWE does correct the quest counter to what they to told everyone, that these two days "did not happen".
    If this was excluded in the statements as well, i would like to have an official statement and no "assumptions" from unofficial sources, thank you.

    I will not comment too much on your other "assumptions". Its a fact that german PWE staff is absolutely inactive in forum except one or two posts a month and we already saw they are intentionally hiding behind the mailbot when one user gave them a ticket update for his long ignored reimbursement request, stating that he gave up and an appropriate answer as well as the closure of the ticket followed just a day later.

    There is a major problem with anything concering comunications and "support" in the german PWE "branch" and its not a new one, nor is it unreported.
    It just keeps being ignored.

    So basically redirecting anything to the german branch equals intentionally putting down any help request. Mailbot and ignore, the last two employees left in the "branch".
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PostgreIII - EyrdaPostgreIII - Eyrda Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ticket system is probably ran by people who dont play the game.

    I reported someone for hacking which i took screen shots of and everything and had all the proof(i wont say names here).

    They kept it on "waiting" for like a month. Then because it took so long it automatically went to "solved". And this person is STILL on Eyrda hacking.

    meh.:confused:
  • laajmielaajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shadrim wrote: »
    Basically i request that PWE does correct the quest counter to what they to told everyone, that these two days "did not happen".

    Ok, first of all, that thread you linked to had 80% of the content related to reimbursement for different things, so if you want to clarify it is a ticket about a "quest counter" then do so, don't go around using words as refund and reimbursement. Second, and how would you believe they could reset a single quest counter for a single person? Or how to reset the game's events if that's your concern? That would impact and alter the entire game experience from that moment on, tuesdays would no longer be tuesdays, wednesdays would no longer be wednesdays and so on. You'd like for them to change the entire ingame calender just so that you could have something fixed you did not approve of? Ridiculous. Be realistic man.

    And that "quest counter" you were talking about, what quest could that be? Because in my experience, there is not a single quest in this game that is all that difficult to complete and each and everyone of the quests is possible to start over on. If you're talking about a counter about any number of quests in a row that you could do that accumulate, which ones of these are actually worth a damn? Because most of these counters mean 0. Maybe you had to start over on devotion (the 3 day one for reforges, not the total), oh no, you missed 2 free gemreforges. Big deal.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    laajmie wrote: »
    Ok, first of all, that thread you linked to had 80% of the content related to reimbursement for different things, so if you want to clarify it is a ticket about a "quest counter" then do so, don't go around using words as refund and reimbursement. Second, and how would you believe they could reset a single quest counter for a single person?

    Further off topic trolling and false "assumptions" cut off

    The thread i linked was meant as an example of mailbot-"answering" and further ignorance of unresolved and unaddressed issues.

    Your false assumptions can not cover up the fact that a simple quest status flag does not at all affect the whole game. Its a simple modification to a single database entry and nothing more.
    All database modifications and corrections must be done by US staff, as was told to german players over and over again when comparable issues arose.

    The first email to german staff had a clear text about what i wanted. The mailbot close "answer" had a copy and paste standard text about cash reimbursements, so basically nothing at all except the keyword "rollback" was linked to my issue.
    Reset of the quest status for the battle mount quest or sending me the quest reward to my account was what i suggested.
    This is a one time per toon quest. While the server still knows i solved the quest and got the reward and now logically blocks the quest for me, my achievement point as well as the reward have been rollbacked away due to the fact that PWE chose to rollback incompletely and server and player data are no longer synchronized.

    Resetting of a single flag does not at all affect anything except my questcounter / quest status flags. It would just make the false statement that "these days did not happen in game" (every guild knows different) a new "reality" for my toon.

    To go back to the topic: German staff failed to even read the first email, ignored the follow up email which clearly stated that the issue was not at all adressed in the closed ticket and the mailbot "response" for a month so after getting the information from other german players, that the US support seems to work i decided to pas the issue to them.

    Since i included the original ticket number and a report on why i now contacted US support i believe that the ticket has been moved unread back to mailbot country.
    Which is undesired as i want the issue to be resolved, not ignored again.

    Can you stop trolling and "assuming" now or is the case still not clear to you ?

    Basic issue is the total inactivity of german staff. This is why players contact the US support and this is why its not really effective nor appropriate to move the tickets where they are left to rot unanswered.

    One thing at least is good: i found out that the issues with the ticket page are OS related. Win Xp works fine with the same browser while Win7 triggers the well known issues.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for proving again that tickets are not read but copy pasted away.

    The ticket i opened which requested my initial ticket to be moved back to US support was falsely marked as "duplicate". Quite funny, since its my first try in this direction, it clearly is not a "duplicate".

    Neither has anyone checked if i could update the initial ticket at all (which i can not as german mailbot closed it and the "support" site still has severe issues for me, furthermore the ticket has been completely deleted out of the german system as it does not even show up in the history) nor has anyone checked what i wrote - that it stays dead, closed and unprocessed for over a month now with a final "answer" not at all related to the issue - except the single keyword "rollback" in it.

    So its not "phrasing sucks" nor "falsely clicked category" its just PWE refusing to do anything support related for german players. Fine by me. If you like your tickets being "updated" over and over till eternity, you are not the only one able to copy and paste over and over again.
    Have it your way.

    And kindly stop the silly "different branch" excuse. German staff is mainly inactive for several months now, PWE have been told over and over again that those employees do not much at all and i do not believe the main company has no means at all to discipline dead "branches" to do their work.

    So much for the "we care" lies.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, I'm closing this now. Shadrim, I am really sorry about your issue, and if there was a way in which I could help you, I would. But the actions taken with CS should not be posted in the forums, if you have any issues with the CS or even PWE for that matter, PM Forsakennoblesse or GrejoyKraken about what is going on. That's really all I can suggest on the matter.
    18. No public discussion about disciplinary action administered to members.
    If you have any questions regarding rules, disciplinary actions, user bans, or even a thread move, please use the Customer Support Ticketing System or PM function of the board to contact us.

    Now of course since you are having CS issues the CS Ticket System doesn't apply, but the rule still stands. Any inquiries of actions taken by the staff or representatives of PWE are better kept in private communications.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

    sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.