The New Mount

Comments

• Kastaja - Storm Legion
    Kastaja - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im assuming the office hours are 8-6pm like most offices. if im not mistaken, its is 6:45 where the PWE offices are, wondering where my mounts are. Also, i should receive both the mounts. Thank you.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im assuming the office hours are 8-6pm like most offices if im not mistaken, its is 6:45 where the PWE offices are, wondering where my mounts are, Also, i do have both the mounts. Thank you.

it's 7:45 where they are, from what I know e-mails are still going out, JD players haven't gotten thier yet, so it's going to be a timely process since there are multi games that are getting codes sent out.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Kastaja - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    it's 7:45 where they are, from what I know e-mails are still going out, JD players haven't gotten thier yet, so it's going to be a timely process since there are multi games that are getting codes sent out.

my apologies, thanks for the info Nyxa
  • supernovascam
    supernovascam Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well just as I suspected, PWE has once again failed to deliver what they promised. I dont know what time the staff retires for the night, but im willing to bet we will not be receiving the code on the 10th. How many times is this kind of thing going to happen?

I cant wait to hear the excuse coming for this one!
  • str33tb
    str33tb Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's only 3pm where the offices are located, meaning, 9 hours left till the 11th.

Thank you for the info. Couldn't you guys enable an auto time region thingy on the forum?? It would be easier, anyway I already have the mounts, pretty funny. Thank you.
  • tuvshinb
    tuvshinb Posts: 13
    edited May 2013
    both mounts with regular speed.....useless...

better keep my rune wolf/crimson drake.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    str33tb wrote: »
    Thank you for the info. Couldn't you guys enable an auto time region thingy on the forum?? It would be easier, anyway I already have the mounts, pretty funny. Thank you.

there is "somewhat" at the bottom of the forums there is a clock, but since it doesnt' change during daylight savings it's an hour behind right now
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited May 2013

even though i've got my mounts out of curiosity for the people who didn't receive theirs today are they gonna have to wait til monday since no one is in the office over the weekend LOL
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    amarantos wrote: »
    even though i've got my mounts out of curiosity for the people who didn't receive theirs today are they gonna have to wait til monday since no one is in the office over the weekend LOL

that I'm not 100% sure of, I was informed that the "code guy" will be sending codes most of the night
  • MarshHare - Lionheart
    MarshHare - Lionheart Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it is happening
  • Saebel - Storm Legion
    Saebel - Storm Legion Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I received the code 3:14pm PDT, however when I went to redeem it, it said the code was "invalid". Anyone else running into this trouble?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kudos to Magicka for the amazing signature!

Sae, who fights Fire with Fire {80 Fire Mage}
    -Storm Server-
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    I got the code on one account this morning. I did not get it on the other qualifying account. I live in server time so It's way past office hours as I write this. Is there a limit to 1 account per purchaser or some such nonsense?

http://fw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=872381

this info about how the rules work are on the news page

I also posted that codes should be going out most of the night
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    must be nice... i never got my code
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morphsexy
    morphsexy Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that I'm not 100% sure of, I was informed that the "code guy" will be sending codes most of the night

I got the code but it xame up with invaild code
  • Tatiiana - Eyrda
    Tatiiana - Eyrda Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I happily got my code hehe, just when it said's invalid (happened to me first time i tried to redeem) Make sure the code has no spacing in front or back, because when you highlight and copy good chance you may have accidentally dragged it longer than the code, which creates a space when you copy.

I tried once more, carefully highlighting just the code and it worked fine.

Also note, the code can be used on any account, so its not bound to the email account (awesome if you have more than 1 main)

and lastly, mounts are NOT bound until equipped :)
    CzarinaRose

warriors are op ;3

facebook.com/fayebby.pwe
  • Kastaja - Storm Legion
    edited May 2013
    there is "somewhat" at the bottom of the forums there is a clock, but since it doesnt' change during daylight savings it's an hour behind right now

1 hour behind so its 12:40 am now where they are, have still not received my code through my registered email, nor have i gotten a response for my ticket i have submitted about not receiving a code.
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1 hour behind so its 12:40 am now where they are, have still not received my code through my registered email, nor have i gotten a response for my ticket i have submitted about not receiving a code.

It might take another day. The 'code guy' has to send out codes amongst users from multiple games. If you don't get a code by tomorrow night, try updating your ticket.

Btw, it was 11:40 where they are at the time of your post c: 12:05 am on west coast at the time of my post.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • DaisyChain - Lionheart
    DaisyChain - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi guys, to anyone having trouble with the codes they have been sent, don't copy and paste the codes from your email, write it down or memorize it. And type it into the redeem box. Otherwise it wont work. Due to the code being a hyperlink in the email that was sent.
  • Diiis - Illyfue
    Diiis - Illyfue Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can you ask to make them combat able? even when it means i have to buy ancient blood..
    thx on advance
  • morphsexy
    morphsexy Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I happily got my code hehe, just when it said's invalid (happened to me first time i tried to redeem) Make sure the code has no spacing in front or back, because when you highlight and copy good chance you may have accidentally dragged it longer than the code, which creates a space when you copy.

I tried once more, carefully highlighting just the code and it worked fine.

Also note, the code can be used on any account, so its not bound to the email account (awesome if you have more than 1 main)

and lastly, mounts are NOT bound until equipped :)

I am a dumb A s s i did not notice the space :( lol
  • Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5/11, 4:03am here on the US West Coast... and still no mount code. I was supposed to get both... :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • Nicky_Fox - Illyfue
    Nicky_Fox - Illyfue Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also expecting a code to land mount. Now the thing is, that there is a gap betweed transfer rates and the ammount i transfered is inside that gap. I hope that that doesnt mean i dont qualify for the mount lmao! (land is 3500 - 4900 and fly is 6000+, my transfer was 5300... *shivers*)
  • Teada - Illyfue
    Teada - Illyfue Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its nowe Saturday 11e and i did not reseived the email, and i bought between 24/4 and 30/4 3 times
    2x 9,99 and 1x 27,99.... so i thought whit my 5500 points i had right on the mount, so its not fair and again i sended a ticket to fw.....lets waith AGAIN
  • LadyFairyt - Dyos
    LadyFairyt - Dyos Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't understand. If they promise to send the codes on one day (the 10th.), then why don't they keep their promise after so much **** has happened in the last few weeks? This is not conducive for us as players.
    The e-mails with the coupon code will automatically be sent on May 10th.

With so many codes to be shipped, they would have to also say: Over the next few days the codes are sent and not "They WILL arrive on THIS day".
    "Don't be lasagna" - The Doctor
  • xtaxmanx
    xtaxmanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ROFLMAO, I knew this was going to happen, once again they fail to deliver on a promise. Seriously, you want to know why players give up on the game. Sad, just plain old sad, is all I can say. And where is marry popins to make excuses this time at?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

April Fools you fools March 31 2013
  • Romkin - Lionheart
    Romkin - Lionheart Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    really sad for all of you posting at 4am when they are not in the office sides have you checked your spam folders cause your emails could have gone there but still 4AM PEOPLE YOU CANT COMPLAIN TO PWE WHEN THEY ARE NOT THERE so next time just wait till idk 10am? when they are there?
    -Don't hate on Henry. He has grand plans for all that burnt meat, cod and metal rings. GRAND PLANS! -GreyjoyKraken
  • xtaxmanx
    xtaxmanx Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    really sad for all of you posting at 4am when they are not in the office sides have you checked your spam folders cause your emails could have gone there but still 4AM PEOPLE YOU CANT COMPLAIN TO PWE WHEN THEY ARE NOT THERE so next time just wait till idk 10am? when they are there?

LOL, are you serious, you do know what date this is dont you. Its the 11th not the 10th as promised! I mean really, and the caps, whats that all about. I was just stating facts that we once again did not receive what we should have. And yes, I for one am smart enough to check spam folders as I am sure the others have also.

Keep the excuses coming, i love em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No you can not have!

Dam it, I said NO!

April Fools you fools March 31 2013
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As I've stated before, the person sending out the codes has had to work overtime due to the vast amount of codes that needed to be sent out amongst multiple users on multiple games, so it's possible he wasn't able to get to them all yet. Not to mention sometimes emails CAN get lost in cyberspace. If by the end of today you don't have a code, then send in a ticket, or update yours if you already sent one in.

*Note* As it is Saturday, you may not get a response to the ticket until Monday.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What should be QQed about more than the time it get is the mount itself, a nice clown version of the bugged Tyranex, 150 speed that CANT be made combat either, nice mount to do the buffon in FH and that is :3

No wonder they didnt bothered reply when i asked in the event itself what speed it was :P

Someone wanna buy my code? :D

Lmao and hf

FatPris
  • unrek0nized
    unrek0nized Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    ok, so its 9 am 05/011/2013 yes.. where is my freaking code?

Promise sent out on 05/10 and a staff said it would be out at night ...

Common FW, stop freaking **** up on us pls :mad:
This discussion has been closed.