test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vigor

sajkiritosajkirito Posts: 30 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Suggestion Box
I find it annoying that most times you do crafting or working your mastery and resistance the vigor drops extremely fast then takes days to fully recharge i would like to see either an increase in the rate it recharges or items you can use to instantly recharge it, those items don't even have to be free or easy to get just put them in there PLEASE!!
Post edited by sajkirito on

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    O.o vigor regen 12/hour if you're online, and yes it regens slow but for a reason...

Not everything in the game is supposed to take a day.
  • kissypopskissypops Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sajkirito wrote: »
    I find it annoying that most times you do crafting or working your mastery and resistance the vigor drops extremely fast then takes days to fully recharge i would like to see either an increase in the rate it recharges or items you can use to instantly recharge it, those items don't even have to be free or easy to get just put them in there PLEASE!!

+1 to this, energys the same drops just as fast and takes ages to recharge, something there to help us recharge it would be brill :):)
    [SIGPIC]http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o654/Kenzy_Littlemissnaughty_Rayne/kissypandy_zpse8e7c1bc.png[/SIGPIC]

Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity ...

<AzazealRayne's Princess>
  • sajkiritosajkirito Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kissypops wrote: »
    +1 to this, energys the same drops just as fast and takes ages to recharge, something there to help us recharge it would be brill :):)

There actually is already an Energy recharge item from the Mentor points which is why i'm annoyed that there isn't a vigor regen item as well the energy item is with the mentor person by the way. :p
  • dolphinsgaldolphinsgal Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree that we should be able to get a recharge item(s) for both vigor and energy. I haven't seen the recharge item for the energy, but maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to where it is located. I tend to use more energy when leveling my jobs than vigor.
  • sajkiritosajkirito Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The recharge item for energy is in the mentor person but the vigor is just taking so long i wish the recharge offline and online was higher or there was an item for recharging vigor.
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 to OP. This will be awesome for those who craft.
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."