test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No little red title

kissypopskissypops Posts: 34 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
Can anyone help here? Bought all 4 pieces of red riding hood set ... went to groethe wats his name and no title :(:(
Post edited by kissypops on
[SIGPIC]http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o654/Kenzy_Littlemissnaughty_Rayne/kissypandy_zpse8e7c1bc.png[/SIGPIC]

Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity ...

<AzazealRayne's Princess>

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kissypops wrote: »
    Can anyone help here? Bought all 4 pieces of red riding hood set ... went to groethe wats his name and no title :(:(

Send in a ticket.
  • Thaynia - IllyfueThaynia - Illyfue Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Are you sure none of the pieces have been IDed? If a piece of fashion has been IDed then you can't get the title for the set.

If not, then send in a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I stared into the abyss and the abyss stared back. And by abyss, I mean PWE Customer Support
  • kissypopskissypops Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you sure none of the pieces have been IDed? If a piece of fashion has been IDed then you can't get the title for the set.

No they've not been identified .... Where would i send the ticket?
    [SIGPIC]http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o654/Kenzy_Littlemissnaughty_Rayne/kissypandy_zpse8e7c1bc.png[/SIGPIC]

• Gwenny - EyrdaGwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the same issue with Red riding set.
    You send them a ticket (top right where it says support) or directly email them at [email protected] and tell them your Red Riding Set does not give a title. Tell them the parts are not identified. They'll request you to delete the set then mail you a new set usually after a maintenance. Contact them first before you do anything to the set though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
    edited May 2013

You send them a ticket (top right where it says support) or directly email them at [email protected] and tell them your Red Riding Set does not give a title. Tell them the parts are not identified. They'll request you to delete the set then mail you a new set usually after a maintenance. Contact them first before you do anything to the set though.

Delete it?? They will replace it wont they cus ive paid like 3d+ for this .. i buy leafs and sell em on the exchange to make my gold.

Cant bring up the customer support using that link :(

edited May 2013
    Yes they will replace it. That's how they deal with faulty fashions. If Support button at the top of this website is not working use the email I posted in my last post. It's not a link it's an email. After you send it in a day or few days they respond back to confirm they got the email, you wait some more, then they respond with their answer. Just expect that they will ask you to delete before they re-send. So that you don't end up with two sets. They send you unbound fashion after all.

[email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
    edited May 2013
    Yes they will replace it. That's how they deal with faulty fashions. If Support button at the top of this website is not working use the email I posted in my last post. It's not a link it's an email. After you send it in a day or few days they respond back to confirm they got the email, you wait some more, then they respond with their answer. Just expect that they will ask you to delete before they re-send. So that you don't end up with two sets. They send you unbound fashion after all.

[email protected]

Ofc yes i understand that seems fair tbh, so its the actual fashion thats faulty and not the quest?

edited May 2013
    Ofc yes i understand that seems fair tbh, so its the actual fashion thats faulty and not the quest?

They tend to blame the fashion yeah. He gives titles for many others.
    That specific fashion has had issues with giving titles. They even had a special set-up with Goethe once to do the exchange (or was it some upgrade?) for that fashion. Think they removed it because it wasn't working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
    edited May 2013
    They tend to blame the fashion yeah. He gives titles for many others.
    That specific fashion has had issues with giving titles. They even had a special set-up with Goethe once to do the exchange (or was it some upgrade?) for that fashion. Think they removed it because it wasn't working.

Aww such a shame such a lovely set has these complications, thankyou for all your help :)