Vanished Realms

Comments

• TimSnow - Lionheart
    TimSnow - Lionheart Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And sooner or later there will be no game. THe put bot system in our game for us to use. The reason they put it in for us to use is to teach us how the run there games and company. THEY BOT IT ALL!!!!

LOL

XD They are using computers to work computers to run a computer game MMO. O:
    I changed...bout a week ago >.<, now venom sin FTW :D lvl 75 and still going strong.

-breaks cage into pieces- NO MOAR CAGE!

-mugs Rattle in a dark alley and locks him in a cold storage- >.> And Gz xD
  • RattIesnak - Lionheart
    RattIesnak - Lionheart Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Leprechaun!
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited May 2013
    leprechaun!

Midgit!

I bet I make it to 600 posts, 50 insults and more before I get banned/a staff shows up!
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Midgit!

I bet I make it to 600 posts, 50 insults and more before I get banned/a staff shows up!

Nah, you safe, all the staff are hard at work on the server issues :D
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited May 2013
    Nah, you safe, all the staff are hard at work on the server issues :D

Yet, Illyfue is still down? :O I guess they're working REALLY hard. I bet Storm goes down next. xD
  • parking
    parking Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    DAMN !!!

I keep logging on to FW Forums once a week since the * ROLLBACK * just to find that PWE is

S.N.A.F.U

really too bad cause FW was a fairly good game IMHO, and I have played lots of games
    but I think its the Corporate OS that is at fault, or is it just the moronic imbiciles that graduate from College now a days?

My Friend and I ran a B.B.S.(( look it up )) with a few 286-4/100s back in the day.
    Maybe its because technology has outdistanced the mediocre rejects we turn out as graduates these days as compared to the actual hard core nuts that founded Google in Mommies garage!!

Maybe it was easier cause Tech was less complicated back then ? ?

as far as PWE is concerned, the more then fix, the more they F.U.B.A.R.

FYI: I have not logged into FW since the first Emerg shut down before the rollback, as it looks, why would anyone?
    You cant fix STUPID, but YOU CAN KILL IT ! ! !
    FYI:90% of my post is sarcasm,read it again and figure it out!
  • kiheiji
    kiheiji Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    Actually, it did. I had Realms 1-5 at one point on one char, 3-4 and 9-10 on another. Other friends and guildies were experiencing the same issue. Updating wasn't the issue. PWE dun goofed.....again. P.S. I've had Realm 2 for like 2 or so hours, while people were complaining they were missing other servers. o.O lol

When you say you had those different realms available on the different characters, were you actually able to play on each of those realms? You may be right and I may be wrong, but at various times I actually started actively realm hopping to verify which realms were truly up. Every time I tried to go to a realm that my non-updated account showed as active but my freshly updated account showed as unavailable, the non updated acct got booted. Granted, I only started doing this after 10:00 pm server time, so maybe I might have gotten different results if I had tried it earlier in the day, but all of my results were consistent when I did test them.
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited May 2013
    parking wrote: »
    DAMN !!!

I keep logging on to FW Forums once a week since the * ROLLBACK * just to find that PWE is

S.N.A.F.U

really too bad cause FW was a fairly good game IMHO, and I have played lots of games
    but I think its the Corporate OS that is at fault, or is it just the moronic imbiciles that graduate from College now a days?

My Friend and I ran a B.B.S.(( look it up )) with a few 286-4/100s back in the day.
    Maybe its because technology has outdistanced the mediocre rejects we turn out as graduates these days as compared to the actual hard core nuts that founded Google in Mommies garage!!

Maybe it was easier cause Tech was less complicated back then ? ?

as far as PWE is concerned, the more then fix, the more they F.U.B.A.R.

Shh...you'll spoil their secret.
  • Y_meh - Illyfue
    Y_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only if "they" are working on the Storm server :cool:
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • TimSnow - Lionheart
    edited May 2013

"Working" on servers for them, means doing whatever they want, and **** the players. Who needs a few lab rats, when you can have hundreds upon hundreds of test mice? O:

Anyways, I'm bored and tired. I bet staff don't fix this, good luck to all and have a great night.

P.S. If you take my words and **** seriously, smack yourself in the head hard. Words are just Words. /facepalm Such an angry generation.
  • bossmonster
    bossmonster Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lionheart server - I cant log in at all cus it requests 2choose realm but i hav nothin 2choose from!
    Wht should i do? Wht can i do?My brother cant login also

P.S. I dont think its a business approach to hav an engineer showin up at his convenience, when d game is a world-wide *affair* n servers runnin 24/7 and they hav no sort of emergency crew???? Especially in a light of recent events wd a screwup after a screwup,lots of mistakes, mismanagement, rollbacks, fail codes, etc etc etc
    very professional approach *coughs*

i tried East-Eyrda and realms are present there :(
  • UnitAkira - Lionheart
    UnitAkira - Lionheart Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok got DC-ed and logged back and hello!!! no realms what so ever . i kind of know that so server thing is going down but it says the server is online ..whats up ????
  • Styleandco - Lionheart
    Styleandco - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Why cant they work on Lionheart to?
    Was already 30 dedication in a matter of hours, and only 10 came from henrys, lol.

Now Henry... well thats a totaly different topic. LOL!!!!!
  • Satayra - Illyfue
    Satayra - Illyfue Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • KreepyKitty - Illyfue
    KreepyKitty - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh,

we didnt hear this before

Oh? You too? Same here.

xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    credits to Magicka
    Illyfue - KreepyKitty - 80 Blood/Dark Vampire
    property of KreepyKat
  • nhickpaolo
    nhickpaolo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't see any realms anymore in lionheart... :( can somebody check this out? please? tech support ?
  • chryzantem
    chryzantem Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lionheart server - I cant log in at all cus it requests 2choose realm but i hav nothin 2choose from!
    Wht should i do? Wht can i do?My brother cant login also

kill yourself with a spoon :rolleyes:
  • KreepyKitty - Illyfue
    KreepyKitty - Illyfue Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you realize that there already are threads about this situation?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    credits to Magicka
    Illyfue - KreepyKitty - 80 Blood/Dark Vampire
    property of KreepyKat
  • cireneila1
    cireneila1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nhickpaolo wrote: »
    I can't see any realms anymore in lionheart... :( can somebody check this out? please? tech support ?

I'm sry to say, but... PWE office hours are 10:00-17:00PDT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Imahydin - Lionheart
    Imahydin - Lionheart Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chryzantem wrote: »
    kill yourself with a spoon :rolleyes:

*Spoon-assisted suicide is illegal in many areas. Please consult with a doctor to determine if this is right for you.
  • Odromir - Illyfue
    Odromir - Illyfue Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh 'merkin server is down? Maybe now they'll actually do something, lol.
    Ghorak - Level 80 Protector - Illyfue
  • bossmonster
    bossmonster Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so is it continuous thing? like realms will drop n appear over n over again till it fixed or its a one time thingy?
  • Styleandco - Lionheart
    Styleandco - Lionheart Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *they* dnt even bother 2answer, such a small thing 2give us (an explanation ) for all the money we hav invested in this failed company but not even a remote sense of respect...
    gj

Money and TIME. Dont forget all the time and hard work everyone puts in to this game. They should give us a explanation. But they havent. Guess we will see what happens. But for now.......

Forsaken World is dead...........................................................
  • RattIesnak - Lionheart
    RattIesnak - Lionheart Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a17e3650bd00ef7c4f176791c4bc47ea-cake-wants-you-to-fail.jpg
  • UnitAkira - Lionheart
    edited May 2013
    Ah the joys of PWE customer services, funny how its like 8.30pm in china and i bet there is a 24hr customer service there for all the games, like most things there. i know i lived there for 6 years and with out sourcing etc etc etc totally no excuse for lame customer service.
    PWE you guys need to learn from Funcom and their customer service ... no wait because if it wasn't for your guys lame service then i wouldnt know how good Funcom's is.
  • Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    YEP... I'm in the US, on the west coast and there are no realms available... :(
    a17e3650bd00ef7c4f176791c4bc47ea-cake-wants-you-to-fail.jpg

ROFLMAO :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • carnalina
    carnalina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In my opinion, too late with the exception of the server and is therefore slowly disappear realm's
  • UnitAkira - Lionheart
    edited May 2013
    omg the Mayans were right FW just 2012 its **** ... Thanks PWE outstanding service again just out standing!!! .. you should be really glad im not your boss :)
  • Iolar - Lionheart
    Iolar - Lionheart Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    currently seems the realms are back...for now. But yes there were none for awhile and then only 3. Fingers crossed and let's pray for an explanation.
    Lvl 90 WTF-Tree Sin
    Vice-Lead of AvatarT;Great
    Why? Because reasons.
  • trueelven
    trueelven Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, since forsakennoblesse stated it's ONLY european servers' problem.. and since Lionheart is US server...

I don't think at all that some EU net provider is at fault.. no no no.. don't blame EU provider when the idiot is in PWE.

Btw. I presume this thread reply won't stay here for long since mods are known for quick responses and their deletion skills.