test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Only 2 suggestions that matter!!!

bwraithbwraith Posts: 27 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Suggestion Box
One - An Account stash . So all toons on an account can share items/Gold/Trade gold

Two - The "Time Specific" events SEVERELY limit access for non US gamers .Especially events that are only Once per day . If the GM's / Owners want a massive increase in player base then they need to make these events run MORE OFTEN ! - which has been OBVIOUS since the beta was released - or -here's a crazy idea- have events such as PVP open ALL FREAKING DAY .

Three- 95% of the fashions are just Barbie Doll BULL. FOR THE LOVE OF UNHOLY DEMON GODS , PLEASE release some "DARK/EVIL/KILLER/ARMOURED" fashions....ITS NOT HARD .
SERIOUSLY LOOK at the picture images you HAVE to represent the Kindred classes on the website and just compare that to what you see running around in-game , its a DISGRACE. I for one am SICK TO DEATH of seeing "vampires" - so called - dressed in bright summer teenie bopper outfits.

Thanks a bunch PWE corp
Post edited by bwraith on

Comments

• morsaeternamorsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The stash is a good idea but i think its hardly managable.
    The event timing is one of the worst part of the game especially for some players.I agree with you it needs a serious improvment.
  • HitEmDbleH - EyrdaHitEmDbleH - Eyrda Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea this is annoying, only the weak need girlfriends.
    I wish PWE would stop breaking stuff! T;Cool
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agree with acc stash, possible in PWI then its possible here.

Agree with instances being open at hard times, but tbh open them once or twice more is good enough.

Like arena, its a reason its timed... 1 you can farm gear, 2 we're not china, we got limited amount of players and its nice getting a match once 2min instead of 2hours.
  • Impoa - EyrdaImpoa - Eyrda Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Idk about the shared stash because that'd be really hard to manage. I'm not that organized lol

I think i agree the times should be fixed up

Yes! there needs to be better fashion. More for the guys, heck they came out with dresses for the guys! and lingerie as well! wtf
  • Darksiren - Storm LegionDarksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Idk about the shared stash because that'd be really hard to manage. I'm not that organized lol

Its not hard to manage. They dont merge the bag/bank of your characters. In PWI it was an entirely separate 16 spot stash, in which you could place money and items, even bound stuff. All characters on the account have access to that stash, so you use it to transfer items without using mail, and it can be used to transfer bound items as well.
  • serasdosserasdos Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This would be awesome, more clothes for man
    the last thing we got was Rose Lord set and have a Heart on the back
    we need manly clothes
    07-25-2011-pose-example.jpg
  • deathlambdeathlamb Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with the OP on every point! The fashion in the CS is mostly junk and far too frilly/flowery/fussy, also, how come the NPCs get better fashion than the players? The spider type girl in Hell Road has some awesome dark fashion for example. If you're going to have Vampires, Lycans, Assassins and instances named Hell Road, can you get your fashion designers to darken things a little also? :p
  • Impoa - EyrdaImpoa - Eyrda Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with the OP on every point! The fashion in the CS is mostly junk and far too frilly/flowery/fussy, also, how come the NPCs get better fashion than the players? The spider type girl in Hell Road has some awesome dark fashion for example. If you're going to have Vampires, Lycans, Assassins and instances named Hell Road, can you get your fashion designers to darken things a little also?

HR fashion, sounds cool. at least it's better than most of the fashion out there. Not all of us are transvestites on FW