test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server disconnect issues

Comments

• xdommelxxdommelx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    after 50 mins playing fine, full server Disconnet at 9 am on dyos...

it's still unplayable here...:mad:

how come ? still managed to do ip and kill 3 worldbosses. finished some henry's and the new quest
  • Y_meh - IllyfueY_meh - Illyfue Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do not worry, PWE is working the issue - LMAO!!!!

Judging bby the way they have been "working the issue these last weeks" gives me the assurance that the customer's needs come first and all will be plain sailing soon :rolleyes:

Expect yet another (*sigh*) we are extremely sorry thread from PWE on this one.

What really amazes me is the fact that PWE do not even seem (a) bothered and (b) embarassed by all the recent "events"

As long as Players cash shop, all is well in the land of golden oppertunity ;)
    You have to admire stupidity for its destructive potential.
  • k2iputsik2iputsi Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do not worry, PWE is working the issue - LMAO!!!!

Judging bby the way they have been "working the issue these last weeks" gives me the assurance that the customer's needs come first and all will be plain sailing soon :rolleyes:

Expect yet another (*sigh*) we are extremely sorry thread from PWE on this one.

What really amazes me is the fact that PWE do not even seem (a) bothered and (b) embarassed by all the recent "events"

As long as Players cash shop, all is well in the land of golden oppertunity ;)

its fixed now coz bonus packs came on sale :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Let all girls go help engineer team.. give them pompoms and cheer ... give me a D..I..S..C..O..N..N..E..C..T.. Yeah
  • SchweinSteiner - DyosSchweinSteiner - Dyos Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    k2iputsi wrote: »
    its fixed now coz bonus packs came on sale :D

sadly not on dyos! the bogos are listed on the page but they are not in the game yet :mad:

EDIT: They're "in" now ^^
  • sannalacroixsannalacroix Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And again... DC :(
    edited May 2013
    And again... DC :(

Yeah...the whole guild was wiped out of the game... it's a shame :mad:
  • FlamesShadow - IllyfueFlamesShadow - Illyfue Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    roll back, patch issue, euro servers down, now dc's... my my... as i posted in servers down thread... FW Team, is so pro that it can't fix anything. Who's willing to bet that they actually contact support of other companies ? :)) I've seen this sort of thing before, and really, the other team, was contacting other support teams, to help them fix it.

I'm not warmed by crab beeing here, cause he shows up only when things go from wrong to complete f*ck up. When will you people learn, that we, your customers, are tired of your lack of professionalism / common sense ? We're tired of beeing treated as non important monkeys by a team of complete noobs ( yup, after so many messed up things you earned the title ).

Let me guess, this time, like the last time, it's not your fault, no ? It's actually the ISP's fault ? Or maybe it's our fault ? No, no, i know ! It's the janitor's fault ! Damn, he forgot to replace a bulb, right ? :D Go hire yourselves as clowns, you people would do great :)
  • kissypopskissypops Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    roll back, patch issue, euro servers down, now dc's... my my... as i posted in servers down thread... FW Team, is so pro that it can't fix anything. Who's willing to bet that they actually contact support of other companies ? :)) I've seen this sort of thing before, and really, the other team, was contacting other support teams, to help them fix it.

Who said anything about another Rollback?? :confused:
    [SIGPIC]http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o654/Kenzy_Littlemissnaughty_Rayne/kissypandy_zpse8e7c1bc.png[/SIGPIC]

Never Underestimate The Predictability Of Stupidity ...

<AzazealRayne's Princess>
    edited May 2013
    kissypops wrote: »
    Who said anything about another Rollback?? :confused:

was just recounting current mistakes :) read, think, post after :P
  • Nicky_Fox - IllyfueNicky_Fox - Illyfue Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just admit it ppl! we are all addicted mazochists (or how ever that is spelled, cba google it). All complain but all keep trying to login, play, do instances, i even saw calls is wc for dual headed... a boss that takes about 1h to be killed in a normal pt, when servers cant be up for more than 20 mins.

Stop trying to log everyone, stay out of game (hard i know) for 1 or 2 days, leave it dead empty and then we will see if they will fix it, or if their reinbursement of all that fuzz will be a totaly useless 2x exp and 2x sp. And i call it useless cause simply cant play long enough to make it matter...
    edited May 2013
    was just recounting current mistakes :) read, think, post after :P

Lol:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC]http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o654/Kenzy_Littlemissnaughty_Rayne/kissypandy_zpse8e7c1bc.png[/SIGPIC]

edited May 2013
    why game is still playable.. rather have 100dc's then 2 days offline..
    edited May 2013
    Just admit it ppl! we are all addicted mazochists (or how ever that is spelled, cba google it). All complain but all keep trying to login, play, do instances, i even saw calls is wc for dual headed... a boss that takes about 1h to be killed in a normal pt, when servers cant be up for more than 20 mins.

Stop trying to log everyone, stay out of game (hard i know) for 1 or 2 days, leave it dead empty and then we will see if they will fix it, or if their reinbursement of all that fuzz will be a totaly useless 2x exp and 2x sp. And i call it useless cause simply cant play long enough to make it matter...

I actually am waitting for a boss spawn in gw ;) nothing major... but i would've loved to actually play FW. I don't like falling behind with things :)

PS: Here's a proposal, to make up for your mistakes FW clown team, give us some special offers (bogos), a free giveaway compensation for our time wasted, new in game content ( i don't care about your time table, as you don't care for ours ). Make up for your mess. What do the rest of you say ? Let's demand compensation for all the mistakes they made in the last 2 months. We earned the right. ;)
    edited May 2013
    and another dc on dyos :mad:
    edited May 2013
    xdommelx wrote: »
    why game is still playable.. rather have 100dc's then 2 days offline..

Agreed, and the dc's arent every 5 mins like lastnight :)

• sannalacroixsannalacroix Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stopped trying. I'm toooooo tired :(
    edited May 2013
    more dc's now seems they are working harder..:p
    edited May 2013
    and another one 5 min's later.... :mad:
    edited May 2013
    And america sleeps, while EU server gently weeps :D

Sorry folks from EU, go home and come back on Monday when PWE gets back in office :cool:
    edited May 2013
    and another one 5 min's later.... :mad:

I don't understand why you keep trying :confused: it's obvious they won't fix anything anytime soon. just remember all the messes, they need at least 24h to actually figure what's happening, 24h to find a pro that can fix things and another 24h for the actual fix to be applyed.

Meanwhile, in FW offices:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAWBjOHQ5cFagm0RSA6T0sQRAEhN3KQoZhwfnXJ7vhzZbtHNTj
    edited May 2013
    Noooooooo!

Do not fire anyone ......... rather give Illyfue a one weekend MS Bogo's for compensation (and by Bogo, I am talking about the good stuff - the last one we hade - 2MS + one scroll for 20 leaves ..... gogogogogo do it nao!!!!).
  • Sephmeister - EyrdaSephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, can't stay on long enough to have proper decent continuous game play experience.. Only thing that comes to mind.. gg.. overall management of game.. gg
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • bluecocobluecoco Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good morning :D

No news today? Still mass dc?

Nice work....

Btw... trying to log in here, got redirected to the german site and got this:

An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.7c40212e.1367657787.11ccec25
    *may contain traces of sarcasm and black humour*

< >
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The so called engineers might be interested in taking a look at tcp timeouts and server latency....
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    next dc in nightmare carnival.... :mad:
    edited May 2013
    next dc in nightmare carnival.... :mad:

hopefully not on a bad moment
  • SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634SEDATIVE_M - Illyfue_1395944634 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    34759047.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phantius1982phantius1982 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been on for about hr n half already had 6 / 7 DC's..
    Its getting ridiculous, barely playable at the moment.. No point logging back in.
This discussion has been closed.