test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No credit for luck quest when server reset

hartachehartache Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports
Ok, so I go and do a luck quest for LCS Left Wing, and afterward I took a nap.I get up, quest is green, still and hour left before it expires.I go get a drink and come back, and the quest is white...saying 0/1.
My GF says its cause the server reset and they are "dailys"...I look and it's 00:01 server time.
Well, this don't hold water with me, I still have 45 mins to hand the quest in, yet yuor telling me something that was complete is no longer complete?
Here's another issue about these timers...Yesterday I got Run Girl Run for a luck quest, 1 time.....I completed the quest and turned it in np....abandoned the Run Girl Run **** because I can't stand being cheated by pathing and lag....now server resets, and I get Run Girl Run again, but cant get the quest because it was abandoned the day before?So, I have to wait till server reset just now, and have less than 1 hour to get it done, when I'm SUPPOSED to have 20 hours +....
You guys really need to get these timing issues straightened out and quit ripping people off for what they have completed, and make it so you don't have to wait 20 hours to do a quest you just picked up because what you were given is something so F'ed up noone wants to do it in the first place.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments