test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello I kill for the wargod and he ignores me?

NorthernLi - Storm LegionNorthernLi - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports
Completed the 20+ kills in one match and no wargod finishing reward. Relogged then went in a second time ,also getting over 20 kills and then relogged yet again. To my dismay it still didnt pass the quest. I subjected myself to stun spamming button mashers for nothing><I dont know if the requirements have been changed again, but I did what the description asked and some><
Post edited by NorthernLi - Storm Legion on

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you cap flags? Cap flags too.

+ its over 2 rounds.
  • NorthernLi - Storm LegionNorthernLi - Storm Legion Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did cap some flags but i doubt i got 10.Would make sense if you need the kills+the flags in that case.But i thought other party members flag capture/kill counts too if your in range.If this is true i got more then enough flags+kills to complete it.
  • Thaynia - IllyfueThaynia - Illyfue Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure that it's been established somewhere that you need at least ten assists over two matches? Not sure if that stacks on top of flags/kills, but I haven't really looked into it as I get my quest done each time. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think that's one of the ways of completing it.

Other people's flag captures didn't count before the update to the quest so I doubt it counts now; it's just your own flag caps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I stared into the abyss and the abyss stared back. And by abyss, I mean PWE Customer Support
  • blueskull22blueskull22 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there is a bug if u enter ff while in training ground war god quest cant progress :(
  • Ginius - IllyfueGinius - Illyfue Posts: 2,509 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what about using the search function of the forum? it can be very usefull..

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=449041&highlight=wargod
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature by Baby.
    Level 90 since august 2014

- Elemental Warrior 90
    - Ice Mage 90
    - Blood Raider 87
    - Divine Priest 85
    - Water Bard 83
    - Precision MM 80
    - Demon? I hope soon xD