cortesan fashion set?

Comments

• VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Unfortunately, that also means that no new codes for the items will be made available to anyone who did not receive the emails.

That tells me that they are done and no new codes will be out to those who haven't gotten an email......

ALL They did was find another way to upset those who stuck by them and pissed on the rest of us.

3 cash shop accounts... and my non active accts get no codes? Neither do my non active friends...who are non cash shoppers? and yet Cash shopers who have not been gone long get a code ((Heck EVEN in this thread someone claimed that got a code on AN ACTIVE character)) its BS. Its unfair and PWE is fcking themselves over by treating us like nothing.

I am uncertain on how the codes work so I can't give any further information on that.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • nalensmommy
    nalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am uncertain on how the codes work so I can't give any further information on that.

*Promotes Vague and Nyxa to be in the office so they can give us more details and replace the 2 gms?* LOL.... >.> We'd have lots more info/intel then and none of us would be quitting/leaving if you two were GM's...That's for damn sure!
  • rebma0111
    rebma0111 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All I can say is I am really disappointed. :( I have been wanting the fashion for along time now. I have inactive accounts that are 7+ months inactive. I sent in a ticket and got this reply that the code was sent to inactive users, so if you did not get a code, you were not eligible to the code, and that also means that no new codes for the items will be given to anyone who did not receive the emails. Guess that sums it up for everyone. If you didn't get the code, you wont.:(
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rebma0111 wrote: »
    All I can say is I am really disappointed. :( I have been wanting the fashion for along time now. I have inactive accounts that are 7+ months inactive. I sent in a ticket and got this reply that the code was sent to inactive users, so if you did not get a code, you were not eligible to the code, and that also means that no new codes for the items will be given to anyone who did not receive the emails. Guess that sums it up for everyone. If you didn't get the code, you wont.:(

you probably needed a cs level of some sort
  • nalensmommy
    edited April 2013
    fthawe wrote: »
    you probably needed a cs level of some sort

Lol i already said that a few posts ago ;) Inactives i know of (both mine and friends) have no CS level (Sorry my actives did tho!)

No code....

Ex CS'ers who quit (hmmm wonder why?) got the code having been gone for a very SHORT period of time...and in this thread one stated THEY ARE ACTIVE and got the code....

So....makes you wonder who they're trying to please ;)

Obiviously they miss the likes of Godly Dan, Hinrik, HEAVY cash shoppers (you know those who spent over 15k in this game) vs those who've only spent like 3k on this game >.> ((damn did i mention that i was going to drop 1k in August? just because i wanted to and will have extra
    money? Guess that didn't matter to them lol)) :)

Guess I'll go drop it on a NON Pwe game...Like Aion >.> lol ((you know the one that allows server transfers, free to play and not pay to win?)) ;) lol
  • Riselight - Illyfue
    Riselight - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Instead of the fashion, I got a +15% zen code...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nalensmommy
    edited April 2013
    Instead of the fashion, I got a +15% zen code...

I have like 20 of them >.> and still sitting on 3 codes from the anniversary give away >.> lol
  • Deicidea - Storm Legion
    Deicidea - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Email I got said all codes were out and those that got them got them... Those who didn't wont be as they are not creating new codes for anyone else. >.>

~removed~

Its a copy and Pasted Message they gave out to anyone who ticketed. I updated my ticket to see if I can get a REAL response this time. I'm tired of this Tag game with support. I am one unhappy CS'r. I don't tend to rock the boat much, I am even forgiving and laid back with most things.. but this is the third time in a month when I have negatively been affected by something from their doing. Its not fair to see active people running around with that fashion who I have known and played with before this fashion comes out. I ask for a little bone here and there... I didn't even ask for a refund from the Nova mess.. I let em keep my money.. and they still can't give me a straight answer or at least try to appease me in some way. I've worked in Customer Service all of my adult life, and this is not how you handle your customers.
    I'm a Carebear, I PewPew with Rainbows and Butterflies.
    (>")> ==--- <3<3<3
    Characters:
    Deicidea - 5x Rebel Priest // Livid - 4x Dark Assassin
    Melodei - 4x Light Bard // LickMyLoli - 3x Burst Marksman
    Gwendolynne - 3x Aegis Warrior // Cappadocia - 3x Blood Vampire
  • nalensmommy
    edited April 2013
    Its a copy and Pasted Message they gave out to anyone who ticketed. I updated my ticket to see if I can get a REAL response this time. I'm tired of this Tag game with support. I am one unhappy CS'r. I don't tend to rock the boat much, I am even forgiving and laid back with most things.. but this is the third time in a month when I have negatively been affected by something from their doing. Its not fair to see active people running around with that fashion who I have known and played with before this fashion comes out. I ask for a little bone here and there... I didn't even ask for a refund from the Nova mess.. I let em keep my money.. and they still can't give me a straight answer or at least try to appease me in some way. I've worked in Customer Service all of my adult life, and this is not how you handle your customers.

Deic sadly... it's obvious they dont give a rats **** lol :) Come pack up and leave with me too LOl... I already uninstalled FW and i'm not looking back lol Unless i get a response from my message to the GM's..Which from experience with the two new ones...I wont get lol .... :) they dont care if we leave...They'll come out with something "awesome" for us in a few months when they notice we're gone...OR even then they wont care lol We're not Godly Dans or Hinriks we've not dropped 15k plus in this game..they dont care about us hahaha
  • EvilSheep - Illyfue
    EvilSheep - Illyfue Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2013

At this point, I can't take anything you or Nyxa say seriously... Since including you and the admins have developed a skill or a handicap I should say... That somewhat gives you the ability to completely ignore the real matter in a thread and just answer to completely useless unrelated stuff people talk about in the same thread, instead of giving us a sign that you acknowledge what people are crying about.

Let's revise shall we?

We want to know FROM AN ADMIT, not you mods that have very little to no clue, but from an actual ADMIN if everyone will be getting this Courtesan fashion, or if you people insist on rewarding the people that have been gone for months and keep on pissing off the people that have stuck through every single piece of bullshiet that this team of "people" (I could find a better world but I dont wanna go that far) has put the active players through.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~ ★ EvilSheep® - Dark Vampire - Lv80 since March 2012 ★ ~
    Lv80 Divine Priest - Lv80 Wind Bard - Lv80 Frost Mage
    Breath of Life - Florence + The Machine
    Because my Vamp comes with her own Theme Song.
    I'm not amoosed by the default forum font.
  • nalensmommy
    edited April 2013
    At this point, I can't take anything you or Nyxa say seriously... Since including you and the admins have developed a skill or a handicap I should say... That somewhat gives you the ability to completely ignore the real matter in a thread and just answer to completely useless unrelated stuff people talk about in the same thread, instead of giving us a sign that you acknowledge what people are crying about.

Let's revise shall we?

We want to know FROM AN ADMIT, not you mods that have very little to no clue, but from an actual ADMIN if everyone will be getting this Courtesan fashion, or if you people insist on rewarding the people that have been gone for months and keep on pissing off the people that have stuck through every single piece of bullshiet that this team of "people" (I could find a better world but I dont wanna go that far) has put the active players through.

Thanks.

*watches as poor evil gets banned* Bye Evil :( Hope you have 20 accts like i did >.>) lol
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Let's revise shall we?

Thanks.

We are aware of what is going on, I cannot speak for Gwenny or Va but I for one am not happy to see this outfit going out to players that have been inactive, I'm just as livid as you guys are.

I've been trying to get someone from the staff to know about this and make sure that they are aware, outside if spamming the pm box ther is not much more I or any of the other mods can do.

I know you want to hear from an Admin, I saw your post in the Maint thread calling Foskaen to this thread, and I'm pretty sur you are not going to be the only one doing that tonight, and YES I'd love to hear an answer as to what is going on and why that fashion went out to inactive players. I am truly sorry that this is going on, and like I said I'm just as mad as you guys, but there isn't much more that VA or I can do.
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
  • Deicidea - Storm Legion
    Deicidea - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Deic sadly... it's obvious they dont give a rats **** lol :) Come pack up and leave with me too LOl... I already uninstalled FW and i'm not looking back lol Unless i get a response from my message to the GM's..Which from experience with the two new ones...I wont get lol .... :) they dont care if we leave...They'll come out with something "awesome" for us in a few months when they notice we're gone...OR even then they wont care lol We're not Godly Dans or Hinriks we've not dropped 15k plus in this game..they dont care about us hahaha

Well, as I said having worked in customer service all of my adult life.. I tend to have a longer "end of the rope" so to speak then most people would give a company. I am -not- quite ready to throw in the towel just yet. It -is- only some fashion and a few cards, and a cool title. But, its their response to me that I am miffed about really. I think, I deserve more than their copy-paste regurgitation. I understand they go through a lot of tickets in a day, but it was like they didn't even -read- it. That makes me mad. The least they could do was read my ticket. Considering the response they sent me, was generic and had little to do with what I actually asked them.
    I'm a Carebear, I PewPew with Rainbows and Butterflies.
    (>")> ==--- <3<3<3
    Characters:
    Deicidea - 5x Rebel Priest // Livid - 4x Dark Assassin
    Melodei - 4x Light Bard // LickMyLoli - 3x Burst Marksman
    Gwendolynne - 3x Aegis Warrior // Cappadocia - 3x Blood Vampire
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We are aware of what is going on, I cannot speak for Gwenny or Va but I for one am not happy to see this outfit going out to players that have been inactive, I'm just as livid as you guys are.

I've been trying to get someone from the staff to know about this and make sure that they are aware, outside if spamming the pm box ther is not much more I or any of the other mods can do.

I know you want to hear from an Admin, I saw your post in the Maint thread calling Foskaen to this thread, and I'm pretty sur you are not going to be the only one doing that tonight, and YES I'd love to hear an answer as to what is going on and why that fashion went out to inactive players. I am truly sorry that this is going on, and like I said I'm just as mad as you guys, but there isn't much more that VA or I can do.

*mumbles incoherantly*

rasin frasin crasin..... needs speed dial .... cruvin murgin
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Nyxa - Storm Legion
    Nyxa - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *mumbles incoherantly*

rasin frasin crasin..... needs speed dial .... cruvin murgin

they'd probably hang up on me
    [SIGPIC]http://img163.imageshack.us/i/deur0g.png/[/SIGPIC]
    Special thanks to chaosheart27 for the awesome sig
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allan Poe
    edited April 2013
    they'd probably hang up on me

Hang up? Pft they'd unplug all the phones :p

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
  • Firebat - Eyrda
    Firebat - Eyrda Posts: 4,190 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hang up? Pft they'd unplug all the phones :p

sounds about right.... they completely ignore me...

(which can be both good and bad depending on my post)
    [Sigpic][/Sigpic]
    GreyjoyKraken -Firebat has been revealed as an evil bridge troll. Seek him out and solve his riddles three to get the mythical 2013 holiday box.
  • Darksiren - Storm Legion
    Darksiren - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have a feeling this is all a bit of business emotional manipulation by the marketing department. I get the feeling that this limited release to inactives was to drum up higher interest in this fashion. I bet they release it soon (probably in orb form) when everyone is now willing to sell their grandchildren's tuition trust in order to acquire this fashion.
  • Eiza - Lionheart
    Eiza - Lionheart Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think this was a really BAD decision, I've been waiting for this fashion since months, and is really unfair see that players that doesnt care their accounts anymore get something what many active people wants so much.
    I mean is okay Forsaken World try to get some players back, but why something unreleased? It's not cause the fashion, it's the fact that the GMs dont cares about the loyal players, and this couldnt be worse? Maybe I'll be inactive to get the fashion and other unreleased stuff :p
    Anyway, is awesome to have admins like you Nixa, Angel :D keep doing ur awesome work, seems like ur the only who cares about the loyal players :rolleyes:

Just givingmy opinion :p
    Level 82 frost mage - main
    Level 77 light bard
    English is not my native languange, please be patient!
  • ReinaStark - Lionheart
    ReinaStark - Lionheart Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Want to buy the code for the fashion on Lionheart~ Please send me a forum pm with a price (in game currency) and we can negotiate from there?

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigkahuna27
    bigkahuna27 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still want my 3 mercury statues that I was promised for coming back to FW but instead got this female fashion set that is of no use to me since I'm a dude. Had they not been bound I could of given them to my girlfriend.
  • glocktight
    glocktight Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    first off where is the bunny /easter fashion at you guys have left the bee suit up for quite a while now please replace it like you should have allready and give us all somethin to spend soul leafs on. And last but not least THE STUPID INNACTIVITY CODE YOU guys PUT OUT IS BEING SHARED BY PEOPLE WHO ARENT INNACTIVE AND THEY ARE GETTING THAT FASHION ...SO I DEMAND YOU RELEASE THAT FASHION TO EVERYONE NOW !!!!!! FAIR IS FAIR. or are you goin to do a roll back to correct that ?
    edited May 2013
    glocktight wrote: »
    first off where is the bunny /easter fashion at you guys have left the bee suit up for quite a while now please replace it like you should have allready and give us all somethin to spend soul leafs on. And last but not least THE STUPID INNACTIVITY CODE YOU guys PUT OUT IS BEING SHARED BY PEOPLE WHO ARENT INNACTIVE AND THEY ARE GETTING THAT FASHION ...SO I DEMAND YOU RELEASE THAT FASHION TO EVERYONE NOW !!!!!! FAIR IS FAIR. or are you goin to do a roll back to correct that ?

*Sigh* There is already a thread discussing the topic of the inactivity code. Merging this thread with that one.

• glocktight
    glocktight Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Sigh* There is already a thread discussing the topic of the inactivity code. Merging this thread with that one.

dont move my post!!! what post is talkn bout is different than what im sayn ......sigh my azz
    dont move my post!!! what post is talkn bout is different than what im sayn ......sigh my azz

even Azirll being the idiot he is snitched his self out .....on using the innactive code. just want to point that out.
    edited May 2013

Read just one page back. Quite a few posts talking about the fashion and inactivity code, which, judging from your title, and the caps text, was the focus of your post. That's why it was moved.

• WillemHole - Eyrda
    WillemHole - Eyrda Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its a code fashion thingie but it looks hidious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credits Siggy = Magicka
  • Heviaen - Lionheart
    Heviaen - Lionheart Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why can't all of us who have had an account that's been active after and created before the rollback be eligible for both packs being given out?

The Phoenix title is appropriate for sticking it out through the Nova pack disaster and everything that came after.

It's not fair that inactive players get an unreleased permanent fashion for free especially when paying customers have been asking for that fashion to be released in cash shop for months.

tl;dr - Just let us all have it as a peace offering for the last couple of months.
  • Melara - Storm Legion
    Melara - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why can't all of us who have had an account that's been active after and created before the rollback be eligible for both packs being given out?

The Phoenix title is appropriate for sticking it out through the Nova pack disaster and everything that came after.

It's not fair that inactive players get an unreleased permanent fashion for free especially when paying customers have been asking for that fashion to be released in cash shop for months.

tl;dr - Just let us all have it as a peace offering for the last couple of months.

THIS. Well, sort of. If they won't outright give it to us, maybe they can put the fashion into the boutique at a price comparable to the Anniversary set and make it buyable with soul leaves? That'd be tantamount to giving it to us, since soul leaves aren't hard to come by, and we could at least pick and choose the pieces, plus it wouldn't be able to be abused like a code can (and is, judging from the number of active players I see with this fash).
    I change my talent trees so much I need a <Chronically Indecisive> title! Still a WolfPack girl at <3, even though they never let me in the Top 5!
  • Heviaen - Lionheart
    Heviaen - Lionheart Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    THIS. Well, sort of. If they won't outright give it to us, maybe they can put the fashion into the boutique at a price comparable to the Anniversary set and make it buyable with soul leaves? That'd be tantamount to giving it to us, since soul leaves aren't hard to come by, and we could at least pick and choose the pieces, plus it wouldn't be able to be abused like a code can (and is, judging from the number of active players I see with this fash).
    Er... I want everything else in the packs too. Those packs are useful. Did you click the links to see what all is in them? They're like O.O even without the fashion.
  • Melara - Storm Legion
    Melara - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Er... I want everything else in the packs too. Those packs are useful. Did you click the links to see what all is in them? They're like O.O even without the fashion.

Yes, I've seen what's in them. Yes, the stuff in them is nice. I was thinking in terms of a compromise. We can't expect them to just throw everything in that pack at every single player - look how the redeem codes for the star crystals got abused. People are most upset about the fashion, so them being able to offer the part of the pack that (given the reactions in the forums) upsets the largest portion of the community to people is a happy medium between telling us to suck rocks and the whole hog. "QQ give us everything in the packs" would get shot down in a heartbeat. "Give us the chance to get the fashion too" is a bit more reasonable.

I'm not holding my breath on either.
    I change my talent trees so much I need a <Chronically Indecisive> title! Still a WolfPack girl at <3, even though they never let me in the Top 5!