Final VS Envy 100v100 Eyrda Rift PVP

Discotex - Eyrda
Discotex - Eyrda Posts: 339 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Guild Discussion
This weekend Envy lost 8/8 rifts to various guilds. They lost them all because they sent all their forces to fight a battle they could not win. This is that battle.

Also, this is pvp from an aegis in a rift against a guild that HATES me. So at any given time I was getting attacked by a whole wad of diff people ;D

>>>>This<<<

vAoeYEA.gifvAoeYEA.gifvAoeYEA.gif
Post edited by Discotex - Eyrda on
Need help playing Aegis for PVP?-slightly outdated as of Lv90 patch-
tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
For other inquiries, refer to thread in warrior section!
[SIGPIC]Discotex -Aegis[/SIGPIC]

Comments

• louisaferree
    louisaferree Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Eyrda*
    Also not quiet ALL the forces we held some for the 30v30, and if we didn't we probably woulda tied with you which would be a win for us since defending (that much is obvious seeing how the score was) gf either way :O

(couple of names on my head, leonsser, MassDps)
  • Calaspawn - Eyrda
    Calaspawn - Eyrda Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This weekend Envy lost 8/8 rifts to various guilds. They lost them all because they sent all their forces to fight a battle they could not win. This is that battle.

Also, this is pvp from an aegis in a rift against a guild that HATES me. So at any given time I was getting attacked by a whole wad of diff people ;D

>>>>This<<<

vAoeYEA.gifvAoeYEA.gifvAoeYEA.gif

On a completely unrelated note, can you ask that guy if the lasagna was amazing? WE NEED TO KNOW!
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    On a completely unrelated note, can you ask that guy if the lasagna was amazing? WE NEED TO KNOW!

that guy was me, and it was freaking legendary.
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
  • Calaspawn - Eyrda
    Calaspawn - Eyrda Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    that guy was me, and it was freaking legendary.

awesome :D
  • Artheah - Eyrda
    Artheah - Eyrda Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Damn 8 rifts in 1 day...tht sucks. Shoulda spread the members through the 7 other rifts and left final with 0...
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    Damn 8 rifts in 1 day...tht sucks. Shoulda spread the members through the 7 other rifts and left final with 0...

There's no way they've give up the CHANCE to shut me up LOL

Even when final had 13+ rifts in 1 week, we never lost more than 2 at a time.
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
  • louisaferree
    edited April 2013
    There's no way they've give up the CHANCE to shut me up LOL

Even when final had 13+ rifts in 1 week, we never lost more than 2 at a time.

Ok try having a 100v100 vs envy and 12 other rifts then?
    Otherwise anyone would know your comparison is invalid.

You guys have better gear and M/R and was ~ close in numbers yet you can see it was close. That shows envy has good IR tactic.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    13+ rifts in 1 week?? rofl.. when was that??
    That was like all the rifts fights before Envy swapped statue to take on Catalyst lands, wich allowed more Rifts to be open..

You guys lost a IR to Serenity some time ago when you had 7 or 8, and then someone started talking **** abt us in WC for beating you guys.. lol!!

Having rifts where nobody attacks you dont count as "having to defend" them because u dont lose the land even if u lose the fight. Just like this weekend, you had 8 or something but no1 bid on them.. lol

And this is the first ever fair 100v100 fight.. hence why you make all this propaganda and record it.. lol

and like other people said.. Envy didnt sent everyone in.. i saw a bunch of Envy's outside in FH, like Tinaco, Isis_trium, etc..

• Discotex - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    13+ rifts in 1 week?? rofl.. when was that??
    That was like all the rifts fights before Envy swapped statue to take on Catalyst lands, wich allowed more Rifts to be open..

You guys lost a IR to Serenity some time ago when you had 7 or 8, and then someone started talking **** abt us in WC for beating you guys.. lol!!

Having rifts where nobody attacks you dont count as "having to defend" them because u dont lose the land even if u lose the fight. Just like this weekend, you had 8 or something but no1 bid on them.. lol

And this is the first ever fair 100v100 fight.. hence why you make all this propaganda and record it.. lol

and like other people said.. Envy didnt sent everyone in.. i saw a bunch of Envy's outside in FH, like Tinaco, Isis_trium, etc..

The week that had 13+ only had 1 empty, and we didn't send our full forces against envy either ;D
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
  • louisaferree
    edited April 2013
    Again bad comparison you had many open war and the non open wars were vs guilds that were no where near the people envy fought namely boosters, paradox.

Also final had 48 people at envy's rift ok so 12 rifts left. so did you clear all rifts w/ like 5 people? then 48 +5*12 = 108 members final has so many chars ._.. Also those chars apparently are well geared to to fight all 12 rifts w/ like 5 people? where were they at zodiac?

There must be some missing info :/
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    Ok try having a 100v100 vs envy and 12 other rifts then?
    Otherwise anyone would know your comparison is invalid.

You guys have better gear and M/R and was ~ close in numbers yet you can see it was close. That shows envy has good IR tactic.

>Sends entire guild to 100v100 > talks sht about amazing "rift tactic" > loses 7 other battles
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    Again bad comparison you had many open war and the non open wars were vs guilds that were no where near the people envy fought namely boosters, paradox.

Also final had 48 people at envy's rift ok so 12 rifts left. so did you clear all rifts w/ like 5 people? then 48 +5*12 = 108 members final has so many chars ._.. Also those chars apparently are well geared to to fight all 12 rifts w/ like 5 people? where were they at zodiac?

There must be some missing info :/

Alts good sir, alts. Next time maybe drachus should only play Drachus instead of both her chars. She might have been able to be a fail healer in some 30v30 and helped out there.
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
  • louisaferree
    edited April 2013
    >Sends entire guild to 100v100 > talks sht about amazing "rift tactic" > loses 7 other battles

Erm still numbers were even, and we were outgeared. Yet the score seemed to be close :)
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The week that had 13+ only had 1 empty, and we didn't send our full forces against envy either ;D
    if final had 13+ wars and only 1 was empty what server final you talking about??

xq7burk.png
    AxFX5D6.png
    OTGw5AH.png
    1Ft4Teg.png
    GF8YT8V.png
    pBTRuMx.png

now either discotex or final need to learn to count or tell us what server you talking about because it sure isnt eydra ;)
  • missmandi83
    missmandi83 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    if final had 13+ wars and only 1 was empty what server final you talking about??

xq7burk.png
    AxFX5D6.png
    OTGw5AH.png
    1Ft4Teg.png
    GF8YT8V.png
    pBTRuMx.png

now either discotex or final need to learn to count or tell us what server you talking about because it sure isnt eydra ;)

He wasn't talking about this week hon...There was a time when final had a **** ton of rifts and only lost like 1 or 2. I remember seeing it and going GOD DAMN... THat was when I actually played but yeah there was a time that Final had a lot of rifts and did not get **** facked like Envy did last night losing to everyone.
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    He wasn't talking about this week hon...There was a time when final had a **** ton of rifts and only lost like 1 or 2. I remember seeing it and going GOD DAMN... THat was when I actually played but yeah there was a time that Final had a lot of rifts and did not get **** facked like Envy did last night losing to everyone.

ah i stand corrected then ty ^-^ i thought he meant this week lol was i wrong there :P
  • louisaferree
    edited April 2013
    did those 13 IRs include a 100v100 that was against a guild as big as final? No? Point proven?
  • Drachus - Eyrda
    Drachus - Eyrda Posts: 1,532 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Okok. I know that no matter what, Disco will come back with some response to pull out of his pooter, so I don't direct this post at him. I direct it at anyone else reading the thread who might have wondered "How the heck could this happen?"

So most of Final and Envy from what I have seen would consider this a damn good fight. Not go and laugh at us afterward. Why? because this war was in reality a tie.

We were neck and neck in score even until the last moments. Final technically won because on the last pair of shots, Final's shot landed first. We both ended with 0 durability.

ftnb7r.png
    4kg286.png

Envy this week had wars against pretty much every significant guild on Eyrda. Tell me a time when Final had that, and I will gladly eat crow. However, I have been bidding and watching IR ever since it came out, and Final never had this amount of significant opponents on the weeks that they were stacked on IR. They had a lot of wars, and I give them props for winning. But my point is they did not ever face as many notable guilds at once. And please don't try to say Final had a lot to defend this week, since all Final had to defend besides Envy were 2 very small guilds and 1 small guild.

I did make bad calls on who to send where - I should have sent more to Final since we were focusing that. Or just sent everyone to the 30's to focus those instead. I should have known when people started messaging me "Hey I can't be here for rift this weekend" to call it and just focus our 30's. By the time our 30's came around, many people were missing who were supposed to have stayed for or got online for the 30's. Most of the people in each war were dual boxed in another war. But then again, most of this is just hindsight.

If you want to make fun of something, make fun of my own bad decisions in this case or our horrible luck if you want to call it that, but don't make fun of Envy as a guild. The 100 fight itself is definitely not something to be made fun of. That was a good fight, and it should have been left at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    edited April 2013

xq7burk.png
    AxFX5D6.png
    OTGw5AH.png
    1Ft4Teg.png
    GF8YT8V.png
    pBTRuMx.png

I wasn't referring to this week, I was referring to weeks in which we had a LOT of fights. But GG for illiteracy.
    Okok. I know that no matter what, Disco will come back with some response to pull out of his pooter, so I don't direct this post at him. I direct it at anyone else reading the thread who might have wondered "How the heck could this happen?"

So most of Final and Envy from what I have seen would consider this a damn good fight. Not go and laugh at us afterward. Why? because this war was in reality a tie.

We were neck and neck in score even until the last moments. Final technically won because on the last pair of shots, Final's shot landed first. We both ended with 0 durability.

ftnb7r.png
    4kg286.png

Envy this week had wars against pretty much every significant guild on Eyrda. Tell me a time when Final had that, and I will gladly eat crow. However, I have been bidding and watching IR ever since it came out, and Final never had this amount of significant opponents on the weeks that they were stacked on IR. They had a lot of wars, and I give them props for winning. But my point is they did not ever face as many notable guilds at once. And please don't try to say Final had a lot to defend this week, since all Final had to defend besides Envy were 2 very small guilds and 1 small guild.

I did make bad calls on who to send where - I should have sent more to Final since we were focusing that. Or just sent everyone to the 30's to focus those instead. I should have known when people started messaging me "Hey I can't be here for rift this weekend" to call it and just focus our 30's. By the time our 30's came around, many people were missing who were supposed to have stayed for or got online for the 30's. Most of the people in each war were dual boxed in another war. But then again, most of this is just hindsight.

If you want to make fun of something, make fun of my own bad decisions in this case or our horrible luck if you want to call it that, but don't make fun of Envy as a guild. The 100 fight itself is definitely not something to be made fun of. That was a good fight, and it should have been left at that.

If IR was won by the best gear I would give you props, however IR is purely a numbers game. Clearly shown by the video itself. So we don't have to fight "strong" guilds, we just have to fight 10+ active ones who send 25+ people. When you win an IR with a 10 person disadvantage it's okay, when you win 10+ IRs with 2 parties disadvantage it's the same.

You guys sent ALL your main forces to fight a guild who only really had 1 fight. We could AFFORD to send our full forces, you couldn't. You KNEW that you had other rifts, and YOU chose to ignore them. You could have very easily lost the 100 and won all your 30s, but you didn't.

I'm not making fun of you guys for a rift, you hand a hand of cards and you played them. There's nothing else you could have done. This is about Final VS Envy. And 1 on 1, Envy runs away because you KNOW that you're outgeared and out played. You can talk about "how close" it was, and yea, it was close. But know what? We still won. And that's a win.
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
  • XDeadly - Eyrda
    XDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Except when there is a race and someone wins by 1 centimeter not many people really consider him faster :O.

You say you can duel DT and give him a hell of a fight. According to your logic that doesn't matter tho as long as you lose, you are the same as someone who gets one shot by him ;o.
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    Except when there is a race and someone wins by 1 centimeter not many people really consider him faster :O.

You say you can duel DT and give him a hell of a fight. According to your logic that doesn't matter tho as long as you lose, you are the same as someone who gets one shot by him ;o.

1> louisafairy, why did you change accounts?
    2> when i fight DT i dont spend the whole time running away hoping not to be seen long enough to get a small advantage
    3> in the event that both sides have the EXACT same score, the attacking wins. it's always been like that. that's why you send 1 person to grab a mine against a fight you know no one will show up to
    4> because of #3, you needed to be a COMPLETE shot ahead to win. AT no point during the whole rift where you guys ahead of us by any amount of xtals, let alone shots. You guys held on BARELY and it led to you losing 8 rifts total.

You knew you couldn't beat us head on, and that you had 7 other rifts against "top" guilds. Why send 90% of your forces to 1 rift? GG tactics. For a fight you lost.
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide
  • XDeadly - Eyrda
    XDeadly - Eyrda Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1> louisafairy, why did you change accounts?
    2> when i fight DT i dont spend the whole time running away hoping not to be seen long enough to get a small advantage
    3> in the event that both sides have the EXACT same score, the attacking wins. it's always been like that. that's why you send 1 person to grab a mine against a fight you know no one will show up to
    4> because of #3, you needed to be a COMPLETE shot ahead to win. AT no point during the whole rift where you guys ahead of us by any amount of xtals, let alone shots. You guys held on BARELY and it led to you losing 8 rifts total.

You knew you couldn't beat us head on, and that you had 7 other rifts against "top" guilds. Why send 90% of your forces to 1 rift? GG tactics. For a fight you lost.

Uhh I couldnt delete the post when I made it on that account but w/e

IR is about capping not pvp, How much you can cart/ cap is how good are you in IR. go win 12v12 w/ your team having 0 flags. No?

Duels are about head on fights while IR isnt.

You knew you couldn't beat us head on

the fact your win was so obvious is indicated by the huge score gap LOL?
    You may not upload animated images.

da fuq?
  • Discotex - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    Uhh I couldnt delete the post when I made it on that account but w/e

IR is about capping not pvp, How much you can cart/ cap is how good are you in IR. go win 12v12 w/ your team having 0 flags. No?

Duels are about head on fights while IR isnt.

You knew you couldn't beat us head on

the fact your win was so obvious is indicated by the huge score gap LOL?

You lost 8 rifts by showing up to ours. That 1 rift "was" close, closer than the other 7 you couldnt even put up fight at due to choices you made to fight it.
    tinyurl.com/AegisGuide