Female Lycan Assassin

Salvis - Lionheart
Salvis - Lionheart Posts: 85 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Suggestion Box
Having a female selection for the Lycan Assassin would be wonderful. The 1% crit chance made me want to make a Sin, but there is no way I'm going to make an ugly bulky Lycan male, where I am a female and don't find playing a male toon entertaining.

Obviously Stonemen should be male only because a girl usually wouldn't play a Protector anyways.

Anyone agree?
Post edited by Salvis - Lionheart on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Salvis Lvl 80 Wind Bard
Salynn Lvl 80 Divine Priest

Comments

• Destrucio - Illyfue
    Destrucio - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Having a female selection for the Lycan Assassin would be wonderful. The 1% crit chance made me want to make a Sin, but there is no way I'm going to make an ugly bulky Lycan male, where I am a female and don't find playing a male toon entertaining.

Obviously Stonemen should be male only because a girl usually wouldn't play a Protector anyways.

Anyone agree?

1.More pictures.
    2.More idea.
    3.More info.
    You cant just say "Do something like ........"
    Before saying something READ FORUM and you will be heared:cool:
    Bird of Hermes is my name,
    Eating my wings to make me tame.
  • armedien
    armedien Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Obviously Stonemen should be male only because a girl usually wouldn't play a Protector anyway.

Actually, I have a Protector. None of the classes or races have any reason an entire gender would not want to play as one.
  • Zbeuh - Eyrda
    Zbeuh - Eyrda Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Anyone agree?

I totaly agree with you. I love the female lycans and the +1% crit chance is just perfect to play them as assassins. I really like this class and this race, but unfortunately, I can't play a female lycan as an assassin. The female lycan is slim, she can move fast. Her apparence corresponds to the assassin. I can't see her as a priest that can't even hurt. Lycans are hunters, not healers...
  • Salvis - Lionheart
    Salvis - Lionheart Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1.More pictures.
    2.More idea.
    3.More info.
    You cant just say "Do something like ........"

1) I can't/won't draw pictures just so the devs can have a clearer view. Put a lycan female in assassin clothes?
    2) There isn't more to the idea than make a lycan assassin able to be a female.
    3) Read #2.

And I thought this was a suggestion thread? Don't they start with "Do this........"???

Don't troll a suggestion thread, it's just stupid.

@Zbeuh: My thoughts exactly! Lycans are killers, no matter if they are females or not. They should have made Lycan able to be both genders since it was such a big release. Girls would have been more attracted to make a high dps instead of making a female lycan priest a mediocre glacial/rebel dps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Salvis Lvl 80 Wind Bard
    Salynn Lvl 80 Divine Priest
  • Cassiondra - Storm Legion
    Cassiondra - Storm Legion Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1) I can't/won't draw pictures just so the devs can have a clearer view. Put a lycan female in assassin clothes?
    3) Read #2.

And I thought this was a suggestion thread? Don't they start with "Do this........"???

@Zbeuh: My thoughts exactly! Lycans are killers, no matter if they are females or not. They should have made Lycan able to be both genders since it was such a big release. Girls would have been more attracted to make a high dps instead of making a female lycan priest a mediocre glacial/rebel dps.

I disagree. Rebel and Glacial are not mediocre DPS -- Glacial has the capacity to, literally, spam the living hell out of AOEs, not to mention the Lycan tree is built very similar to the elf glacial tree, and elf is generally the favoured Glacial tree in most cases because of the aoe stun. Generally for PvP, but.

Like any other class, Glacial and Rebel can hit hard with mastery. My human priest is built sheer Divine with attack, with basic crit chance and crit damage, and with a little bit of light mastery she hits relatively average. It's not great, but she can suffice well as a basic DPS as opposed to a healer if I need to (and, consecutively, she has sufficient mastery plus heal effect and crit heals to heal with Angelic Harmony as well).

I definitely would have liked to see the Lycans not being gender-specific in terms of class, though. I would have probably broken down and (finally) played an Assassin (the only class I can't be bothered to try other than a prot) if they'd been female.

@Armadien: Some people just don't like playing male toons. I don't, either. It's a matter of preference, really -- if I have the choice of a male or female toon, I'll make a female. The only place I've ever played a male over a female is probably Super Smash Bros. or any of the Tales games. >.>;
    Aiuya - Storm Legion - 80 Human Divine Dyos Priestess / Glacial Nyos Dual Spec - Allegiance <3
    Celleiste - Storm Legion - 80 Kindred Dark Nyos Vampire / Blood Dual Spec
  • Varnania - Eyrda
    Varnania - Eyrda Posts: 994 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i agree put a female lycan sin
  • shadowcat1979
    shadowcat1979 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I totally agree with everyone else. I love the way the female lycans look. I am a female gamer who prefers female chars but I absolutely despise healing jobs they just arent my thing. I dont want to play a male lycan. So please please give the females a chance to be assassins I would be far more loyal to the game if this were the case. Female Lycans are small,fast and agile make them a sin please?

I am a female gamer who only plays female characters. I also love the Assassin class. The female lycans are small,fast,and agile please please give them the option for assassin.
  • Brim_McRoy - Eyrda
    Brim_McRoy - Eyrda Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this topic isnt sexist at all XD
    FWs only Acolyte of Khorne --> warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne
    Loki and Crabclaw: The Lost Gods of FW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XJadexFoxx - Eyrda
    XJadexFoxx - Eyrda Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Anyone agree?

Not necessarily I have played a prot before and so have a number of women that I know in the Eyrda server. However it would be nice if FW introduce two new female genders to the game one for the Protectors a maybe special class of female prot, and an assassin class for the Lycans which most would most likely disagree because there is already a female class to the Lycans already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Calibri-LVL 80 Divine Priest
    Former Eyrda server
    __Caliban__ Venom Assassin and __Divinia__ Lightning Mage
    Currently Lionheart Server...more to follow.....
  • Destrucio - Illyfue
    Destrucio - Illyfue Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    3) Read #2.

I was quoting this
    http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=24891
    I`m never troll anything.
    If you not gonna give more that "wall of text" devs or mods will never do it.
    Before saying something READ FORUM and you will be heared:cool:
    Bird of Hermes is my name,
    Eating my wings to make me tame.