test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchaser Rewards not leveling up?

SerenityStarr - LionheartSerenityStarr - Lionheart Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Technical Support Zone
So I'm currently an Eyrdan Cleric. The green bar is full and says 99/99. So i should be able to level it right?

But, when i click 'Recive Reward' the 'Eyrdan Lord' says 'Ineligible'

I my extensions ;-;

Why won't it level up? Dx

Here is a screenshot:

fdsfdsfsdfsdfasf.png
Post edited by SerenityStarr - Lionheart on

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So I'm currently an Eyrdan Cleric. The green bar is full and says 99/99. So i should be able to level it right?

But, when i click 'Recive Reward' the 'Eyrdan Lord' says 'Ineligible'

I my extensions ;-;

Why won't it level up? Dx

Here is a screenshot:

Charge more, thats the answer.
  • Ronyon - Storm LegionRonyon - Storm Legion Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    99 = end of current tier. 100 = start of next tier.

go transfer 100 zen.
  • drunkbastarddrunkbastard Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Its giving me a false number. I was at 810, bought 30 usd of zen. Should be at 840. But instead im back at 810.

I wonder how much of a false number its given to everyone.
  • Miririn - NyosMiririn - Nyos Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I also charged some ZEN and sent it off to Nyos, but didn't get any more points.

I didn't buy anything with them though, just sold in AH - so is it sell-and-use-required?

Confusing...
  • drunkbastarddrunkbastard Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I just got the Vicount title. Got the rewards.
    Now im back to Baron title.

WTH.... :mad:
  • MoogDog - Storm LegionMoogDog - Storm Legion Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Seems like you have to relog to fixed this issue.
    edited October 2012
    Seems like you have to relog to fixed this issue.

Website forums and in-game stuff usually don't mesh well. Having to re-log in the game or even both the game and the website makes a lot of sense.
  • CANTAx - EyrdaCANTAx - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Charge more, thats the answer.

am still at title knight my point before the charge is 305/500. i bought 4000 zen and still same point purchase reward eyrda and my eyrda lvl is still same didnt updated to nobel and up Baron
  • Lillykins - Storm LegionLillykins - Storm Legion Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    am still at title knight my point before the charge is 305/500. i bought 4000 zen and still same point purchase reward eyrda and my eyrda lvl is still same didnt updated to nobel and up Baron

It's the dollar amount you spend that counts towards rewards, not the amount of Zen you get for dollar amount...example: you have 305/500...you spend $20 for Zen, your reward points will go up to 325/500....

Now to my question: When you buy from the Boutique does it count towards Purchaser Rewards? I heard that it does, but none of my buys from the boutique has gone towards the points for rewards....
    edited January 2013
    It's the dollar amount you spend that counts towards rewards, not the amount of Zen you get for dollar amount...example: you have 305/500...you spend $20 for Zen, your reward points will go up to 325/500....

Now to my question: When you buy from the Boutique does it count towards Purchaser Rewards? I heard that it does, but none of my buys from the boutique has gone towards the points for rewards....

first) Wrong Wrong Wrong. the only thing that counts is Zen transferred to Forsaken World. as was already stated in this thread... by me in fact, 100 zen = 1 purchaser point. though I didn't bother to spell it out so directly.

second) the Only thing that counts is zen transferred. spending leaves has nothing to do with it.

third) the other guy posted in a month old thread, and you answered a month after that. chances are the only thing he needed to do was log out of the game so the website could update his in-game info. which was also stated earlier in the thread...
    edited January 2013
    first) Wrong Wrong Wrong. the only thing that counts is Zen transferred to Forsaken World. as was already stated in this thread... by me in fact, 100 zen = 1 purchaser point. though I didn't bother to spell it out so directly.

second) the Only thing that counts is zen transferred. spending leaves has nothing to do with it.

third) the other guy posted in a month old thread, and you answered a month after that. chances are the only thing he needed to do was log out of the game so the website could update his in-game info. which was also stated earlier in the thread...

Hmmmm.....when I spend $50 for Zen 50 points is added to my purchaser rewards.....it's been that way since they started these rewards, for me....I do keep track....and as you politely pointed out that the thread was from last month and I answered.....it was only thread I found to do with topic I was looking for.....even if it was a year old and only one I found, I would of still posted.....but thank you for your reply:)
    edited January 2013
    Wow, ok, I guess I will have to spell it all the way out...

Spending dollars is done on the overall PWE site. This is entirely seperate from any interaction with your Forsaken World Purchaser Rewards. Until you actually Transfer the Zen to Forsaken World your Purchaser Reward points will remain unchanged.

I have spent exactly $200 dollars so far. Four charges of $50 each. The last of which has not been transferred yet. So $150 dollars worth of Zen transferred to Forsaken World. I have 175 points. As you can see this is not equal to 150 or 200.

My transfers to the game are as follows:
    1) 6110
    2) 100
    3) 5000
    4) 100
    5) 100
    6) 100
    7) 6073

Each individual transfer is rounded down to the nearest 100, I believe. Maybe I'll do an extra 17 Zen in free promotions to check that.
    6100+100+5000+100+100+100+6000 = 17,500. divide that by 100 equals 175.
    When you charge $50 at one time you get 300 extra zen. If you do it during a bonus Zen promotion, or with a coupon code, you get even more. This is why I have 25 extra points.

PS: at least 600 of those zen, and 6 purchaser points, came from the "Earn Zen" free offers. It's possible to gain Purchaser Rewards without giving any money directly to PWE.

As to your declaration that you would post in a thread that's a year old:
    MMO's are constantly evolving. Things change. Posting in a thread that old will sometimes bring up subjects that are no longer valid. This causes confusion. That is one of the reasons it is frowned upon.
    edited January 2013
    Wow, ok, I guess I will have to spell it all the way out...

Spending dollars is done on the overall PWE site. This is entirely seperate from any interaction with your Forsaken World Purchaser Rewards. Until you actually Transfer the Zen to Forsaken World your Purchaser Reward points will remain unchanged.

I have spent exactly $200 dollars so far. Four charges of $50 each. The last of which has not been transferred yet. So $150 dollars worth of Zen transferred to Forsaken World. I have 175 points. As you can see this is not equal to 150 or 200.

My transfers to the game are as follows:
    1) 6110
    2) 100
    3) 5000
    4) 100
    5) 100
    6) 100
    7) 6073

Each individual transfer is rounded down to the nearest 100, I believe. Maybe I'll do an extra 17 Zen in free promotions to check that.
    6100+100+5000+100+100+100+6000 = 17,500. divide that by 100 equals 175.
    When you charge $50 at one time you get 300 extra zen. If you do it during a bonus Zen promotion, or with a coupon code, you get even more. This is why I have 25 extra points.

PS: at least 600 of those zen, and 6 purchaser points, came from the "Earn Zen" free offers. It's possible to gain Purchaser Rewards without giving any money directly to PWE.

As to your declaration that you would post in a thread that's a year old:
    MMO's are constantly evolving. Things change. Posting in a thread that old will sometimes bring up subjects that are no longer valid. This causes confusion. That is one of the reasons it is frowned upon.

I get the "giggles" reading your posts...I've always known that when you transfer the Zen is when you get rewards, I have been playing FW since CB....we could go on forever this way....I could end up with a "crush"on you for you for taking time to type all the out....I wont tho as it is most likely I am old enough to be your mother....sooooo...hats off to you and enjoy the game!!! :)
  • nalensmommynalensmommy Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited January 2013

No buying from the boutique does NOT cout towards rewards... The rewards THEY are thinking of is with the Cash Shopping rewards

Ie get point from buying zen on the website.

When they do those promos then you get the "reward" points for buying zen and buying in the boutique.

Buying in the boutique does not count towards purchaser rewards.
  • leeleethleeleeth Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    yup same thing i recharged like over 3 weeks ago or so was at 54/100 i think and after recharge it was still same.. last weeks when i recharged it moved to 61.. should be much further then that -.-
  • mysticmarksmysticmarks Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    its Giving Me A False Number. I Was At 810, Bought 30 Usd Of Zen. Should Be At 840. But Instead Im Back At 810.

I Wonder How Much Of A False Number Its Given To Everyone.

Same Thing. And Support Cant Even Do Math! I Want My God Blessed Points. I'm Fed Up With Pwe Business Practices!

1 Point Per 100 Zen!
    26000 Zen Divided By 100 Would Still Be 260.

Im A Engineer..i Can Manage Math. Stop Insulting Me, Im Not The Person To Do That To. Fix The Points You Forsaken Fools. I'm Done With Nice.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same Thing. And Support Cant Even Do Math! I Want My God Blessed Points. I'm Fed Up With Pwe Business Practices!

1 Point Per 100 Zen!
    26000 Zen Divided By 100 Would Still Be 260.

Im A Engineer..i Can Manage Math. Stop Insulting Me, Im Not The Person To Do That To. Fix The Points You Forsaken Fools. I'm Done With Nice.

Its 1 point ea dollar spent, charge for 50dollar = 50 points.

Its not zen based because then most who CS would have all rewards already.