[NOTICE] EU Servers - Network Difficulty (Servers UP!)

Comments

• laajmie
    laajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think the only thing that'd get destroyed when you were reading would be your brain. :rolleyes:

Can't destroy something that never existed. :p But once again, I wasn't reading.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • laajmie
    laajmie Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    shadrim wrote: »
    So this "european network issues" are only befalling the european game and forum, not any download server but also this forum. Quite interesting.
    I am not really curious about the promised "update as soon as possible" as i can already guess what it will look like until all of a sudden the game runs again.

I'm quite curious about how you can find this so interesting? It's probably quite simple. Ever worked with servertrees for international companies? They keep them in different sections, different places. You run one part for the US on US soil to keep the ms and spikes to a minimum. You run forums, webbservices on another and you run the european stuff out of europe. It's not really all that complicated. How would you know where they put the forum since it isn't as ms based as the actual game? The gameservers for europe should be based out of europe however the download server and so on might aswell be placed in the US because it isn't affected as much by being placed there.

It seems fairly easily explained to me. It could very well be a problem outside their control in the area where the EU servertree is located. Calm your panties while we wait for an update.
    It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
  • Mystic__ - Illyfue
    Mystic__ - Illyfue Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well with the updates im from uk got back on server llyfue main problem I got is my leafs not been put on my account after twice I paid 9.99 euros can you please sort this out :o
    thank you
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    laajmie wrote: »
    I'm quite curious about how you can find this so interesting? It's probably quite simple........

It seems fairly easily explained to me. It could very well be a problem outside their control in the area where the EU servertree is located. Calm your panties while we wait for an update.

The "interesting" part is that the "network problems" are befalling exactly the same parts like severe customer service issues. Remembering the usual delay in german staff activity, my personal estimate of when the game runs again would reach from tomorrow to next week.

Let them make up their own excuses, please.
    I will not believe them anyway (thus the lack of interest in them) but it saves your time. ;)
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    Sephmeister - Eyrda Posts: 1,249 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmm.. just checked out of boredom.. Shows that servers are down completely and that i have only 4 created characters on this account.. but i had more than 4.. Hope it doesn't delete characters..
    | ★ <Total Darkness> ★ | ★ <Twin Emperor's Bane> ★ | ★ <Balerion Slayer> ★ |

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."
  • Nicky_Fox - Illyfue
    Nicky_Fox - Illyfue Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was on the "lucky" ones that could log. Only my main tho, no alts. After 2 dc's in less than 4 mins cant log anymore.
  • FlamesShadow - Illyfue
    FlamesShadow - Illyfue Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013

We apologize for the inconvenience. And we greatly appreciate your patience.

- Forsaken World Team

Are you people real ? Why are you still hired and working for PWE ? Talking about the said, Forsaken World Team. The Team with mosts messed up patching history. I'd be at least ashamed. It's obvious that when it comes to working with customers, managing a game and it's servers you people lack the capabilities needed. It's obvious that you would need installers, you know Next - Next - Finish thingies, tho i'm not sure you could work with them.

So why are you people still here. We lack the patience, and your excuses are equal to nothing, actually less then nothing. Your engineers, are looking into the problem, but you don't know what the problem is. In reality this, kind of answer translates into: We don't know how to make it work. A professional team, would actually know at least what the problem is.

I'm willing to donate a few dollars, to help your company hire some pro's, that actually know how to install patches, run and maintain a server, so who's with me. Help PWE get real pro's, not this kind of engineers and pro's (Pro's with paper titles).
  • cureaustria
    cureaustria Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    IHAHMyGnDjOW.png
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    I was on the "lucky" ones that could log. Only my main tho, no alts. After 2 dc's in less than 4 mins cant log anymore.

Join the unable to log in club :D

• Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    Are you people real ? Why are you still hired and working for PWE ? Talking about the said, Forsaken World Team. The Team with mosts messed up patching history. I'd be at least ashamed. It's obvious that when it comes to working with customers, managing a game and it's servers you people lack the capabilities needed. It's obvious that you would need installers, you know Next - Next - Finish thingies, tho i'm not sure you could work with them.

So why are you people still here. We lack the patience, and your excuses are equal to nothing, actually less then nothing. Your engineers, are looking into the problem, but you don't know what the problem is. In reality this, kind of answer translates into: We don't know how to make it work. A professional team, would actually know at least what the problem is.

I'm willing to donate a few dollars, to help your company hire some pro's, that actually know how to install patches, run and maintain a server, so who's with me. Help PWE get real pro's, not this kind of engineers and pro's (Pro's with paper titles).

I agree with you. If people on my staff are not earning their salary, i have a chat with them first, followed by official warning and finally i replace them. I, as an employer, am not paying money to have people sit on my expense and do nothing to deserve that salary.

• Chief_ - Illyfue
    Chief_ - Illyfue Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree with you. If people on my staff are not earning their salary, i have a chat with them first, followed by official warning and finally i replace them. I, as an employer, am not paying money to have people sit on my expense and do nothing to deserve that salary.

^ This
    Thank god I don't play any PWE games anymore :D
  • _Lucinka_ - Illyfue
    _Lucinka_ - Illyfue Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yet still no can login, hm.....it no good.

I play according to plan. And now not to prosecute a daily schedule. On Sunday not have everything you need to play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Lucinka_/90/Illyfue/NewOrder/ 3/2011 - to date
  • yummylish
    yummylish Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can we please get an update, this is getting really damn annoying now..
  • zaap080
    zaap080 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    do you have any CLUE when the servers will be up ?
  • RaizensFur - Nyos
    RaizensFur - Nyos Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi everyone,

At the moment, EU servers (Illyfue, Nyos, Dyos, Shylia) are not accessible due to a network issue that occurred unexpectedly. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue, and we will try to fix this matter as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience. And we greatly appreciate your patience.

- Forsaken World Team

Since you cant fix the EU servers, hows about fixing the frikking redeem page? Ive been trying to redeem the code since it came up and all im getting is gateway timeouts. Or are you gonna tell me that 95% of fw is run through the euro servers?
  • cireneila1
    cireneila1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yummylish wrote: »
    Can we please get an update, this is getting really damn annoying now..

I'm sorry to say, but I think, that no admin is at PWE HQ atm. I guess they are all sleeping, because it's round about 5:30am PDT. I think, that we get the next info, when they are back in their offices (as far as I know, PWE office hours: 10:00-17:00PDT).

Maybe they are dreaming of how to spend their hard earned money (sarcasm):rolleyes:

Edit: Just saw, that Grey is still in office.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • clawedrose
    clawedrose Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cireneila1 wrote: »
    I'm sorry to say, but I think, that no admin is at PWE HQ atm. I guess they are all sleeping, because it's round about 5:30am PDT. I think, that we get the next info, when they are back in their offices (as far as I know, PWE office hours: 10:00-17:00PDT).

Maybe they are dreaming of how to spend their hard earned money (sarcasm):rolleyes:

-uses words not suitable for a forum- :mad::(:(
    Suga_Rush-Illyfue-80

Imperium
  • yummylish
    yummylish Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yet another arena day you **** up, goodjob!
    Ah kraken made a update in 2nd thread, Thanks kraken. Too bad most of the FW crew isn't as ambitious as you :) (No sarcasm intended)
  • Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion
    Chocolate_Rain - Storm Legion Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thank you PWE for the free laughs :) So glad I no longer play this!
    It's pretty sad when a game forum is more entertaining than the actual game itself.
  • MandoWizz - Illyfue
    MandoWizz - Illyfue Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just received an update from the EU engineers that this could take more time than they originally expected. While we tried to acquire some sort of time frame so that we can let you guys know approximately when the servers will be available, the engineers could not give an estimate of how soon this can be fixed.

I will keep you guys updated as I receive any update from the EU engineers.

And as mentioned before, this issue is not related to the FW server maintenance. Every PWE server that is being hosted from the EU side is currently having the same issue as it is a network issue, not anything related to patch or client issue. So once the network issue is resolved, logging into Forsaken World with the new patch will not be a problem.

so perfect that it has nothing to do with maint but just happens a few minutes after maint is done....
  • zaap080
    zaap080 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    do you guys ever tryin to fix this or you waiting for others to wake up in FW / HQ !?!?!
  • brekku
    brekku Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2 problems:

1) We cannot play for almost all the day, will our guilds pay for maintenance and zeal today???
    (PLEASE BE ADVISED: I'm expecting an answer like "No, dont worry we will refund guild zeal points and maintenance gold.)

2) I'm just looking the promo (ZEN and discounts) and checking my wallet I notice my zen balance is -21.500 ZEN ... lol ... do you really think I will purchase something???
  • Sephmeister - Eyrda
    edited April 2013
    brekku wrote: »
    2 problems:

1) We cannot play for almost all the day, will our guilds pay for maintenance and zeal today???
    (PLEASE BE ADVISED: I'm expecting an answer like "No, dont worry we will refund guild zeal points and maintenance gold.)

I would like to know about this too.

• addict2k
    addict2k Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    every week you **** up eu servers really if you cant make and update or do correctly 1 thing than leave it that way and really you could give us some rewards for messing up this game every week some rewards for eu server players really it wont cost you annything
  • psychobunny666
    psychobunny666 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wouldn't complain about the rewards too.xD
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2 problems:

2) I'm just looking the promo (ZEN and discounts) and checking my wallet I notice my zen balance is -21.500 ZEN ... lol ... do you really think I will purchase something???

You can expect the guild cost issues "solved" like "the two rollback days never happened for the game".

For your second issue, i would try the english support.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deadseal
    deadseal Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sorry, i have ate them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avareia
    avareia Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think this is what you can blame for the problems with today: server-merge of the French and German servers of PWI. Here is a link for that announcement: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1588811
    So until that is done I suppose our problems won't be fixed either. But that's just what I think so feel free to correct me.
  • skylii
    skylii Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why you guys posting they aren't reading anyway
    Doremi-smile-precure-03-1280x720-a74ed11a-mkv_snapshot_19-22_2012-02-20_09-42-53.jpg

Illyfue:Beryll_ Berylynx

Nyos:Sky_Tear

Forever with Shishi_Gami/RoarStrand <3
  • Summanus - Illyfue
    Summanus - Illyfue Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2013

You already purchased by buying zen, your;re attempt to threaten to not purchase is kinda moot.

On the otherhand my zen is 38, and its been like that for over 17+ months. So yeah, I aint complaining about a service I wont pay for.

More laazy time for me.
    Summanus | 80 Diamond Geezer Protector - retired

Play the game, don't let the game play you.