Server communication error. You have disconnected. Please log back onto the server.

Phazale - Illyfue
Phazale - Illyfue Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
After weekly maintenance and update to client Version 0.396.0 no login possible on server Illyfue.
Post edited by Phazale - Illyfue on

Comments

• skylii
    skylii Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After weekly maintenance and update to client Version 0.396.0 no login possible on server Illyfue.

:( same in Nyos

Illyfue:Beryll_ Berylynx

Nyos:Sky_Tear

Forever with Shishi_Gami/RoarStrand <3
  • aesth8
    aesth8 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Direct to the maintenance thread, discussion about this is going on there :p. Grey will update when its fixed.
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi everyone,

At the moment, EU servers (Illyfue, Nyos, Dyos, Shylia) are not accessible due to a unknown network issue that occurred unexpectedly. Our engineers are currently looking into this issue, and we will try to fix this matter as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience. And we greatly appreciate your patience.

- Forsaken World Team

This might be the information you are looking for.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadowwintry
    shadowwintry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    shadrim wrote: »
    This might be the information you are looking for.

Thanks you for sharing this was already thinking " what !!! again no server !! but just a little sneaky bug
  • Gwenny - Eyrda
    Gwenny - Eyrda Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Closing topic. Refer to this topic: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=451611

Latest update:
    Update:
    According to the EU engineers, the first part of the restoration steps has been completed. However, this is a 2-step process. So, we are half-way done. At the current speed, we expect the network issue to be resolved within a couple hours if everything goes smoothly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Gwenny> - Precision Marksman - Eyrda Server
    <Gvanza> - Torture Tormentor - Eyrda Server
    <Gwendolyn> - Bloodwind Bloodraider - Lionheart Server

My FW Videos
    My FW Tumblr
This discussion has been closed.