test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Red Riding Hood Fashion Title Bug

ladyserehladysereh Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports
I just got all of the Red Riding Hood fashion without IDs or anything done to it but when I go to Goethe to get the title there's no option. Is there already a fix for this or is it still an issue. My character is also a Lycan if that has anything to do with it, can someone please get back to me with a response.

Also he no longer has the option to trade it for the other set that can be ID'd.

RedRidingHood_zpsc309c47f.jpg
Post edited by ladysereh on

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd say send in a ticket with the screen shots and information. If you can't access the support page, send an email to the address in my signature.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Biyou - LionheartBiyou - Lionheart Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd say send in a ticket with the screen shots and information. If you can't access the support page, send an email to the address in my signature.

I've submitted a ticket and am still waiting for a response, I sent along with it screen shots of my fashion and Goethe not giving any options.
  • VagueAngel - Storm LegionVagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've submitted a ticket and am still waiting for a response, I sent along with it screen shots of my fashion and Goethe not giving any options.

If you haven't gotten a response in a week or so try updating your ticket. CS might still be backed up with stuff from the coupon code and rollback.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Biyou - LionheartBiyou - Lionheart Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's now been almost 6 days since I posted the ticket on this, I've kept it up to date, I've even tried sending a private message to the administrators and I still have no response as to when I will get the working fashion. I'm starting to feel ignored, I don't understand why they couldn't just fix Goethe instead, they wouldn't be getting nearly as many tickets regarding this fashion if they had just fixed the NPC.
  • voprusak2voprusak2 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have a long time to wait for a fix for this fashion. Still nothing.
    Not able to ID him. Item not working for it.
    Promise me right, and still nothing. When? or how long I have to wait yet?

Edit : http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=498731&highlight=Riding