test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New arena season.

MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion
Any words on when this will be? I know alot who wants this already so would be nice with a reply with a timeframe which it will be implemented.

Instead of "In the future" why not just give us a month or so? :confused:
Post edited by MeowHeals - Eyrda on

Comments

• Arizll - EyrdaArizll - Eyrda Posts: 1,551 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The next possible time it can come is 1month away(for minor patch), 3 months away( the next content update) or when it is ready. Seems like they want to ship it with the cross server arena, so until that's done we will have to wait.

Also note that the PWE side barely has any info on this and it's mostly up to the CN devs to give it to us.
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is up to them to ask for it if they want it o.O yes i know we have to wait for china.... but as far as i know they can ASK for it since they already got the rest of it.
    edited April 2013
    It is up to them to ask for it if they want it o.O yes i know we have to wait for china.... but as far as i know they can ASK for it since they already got the rest of it.

If they want to ship it with the cross server, and the cross server is not ready here... then you would have to wait for cross server to be implemented before getting the new arena season.
    edited April 2013
    If they want to ship it with the cross server, and the cross server is not ready here... then you would have to wait for cross server to be implemented before getting the new arena season.

They have no safe date for the cross server, they're HOPING it will be in june-july, so if they wont implement it without that we wont get it before next year o.O
    edited April 2013
    They have no safe date for the cross server, they're HOPING it will be in june-july, so if they wont implement it without that we wont get it before next year o.O

Yea that's what I think because it is the same way in CN, new arena season = cross server only. If they release it before cross server is done, it would be exactly like season 1.

However, don't take everything I said seriously, there is a small chance we'll get an update tomorrow for new arena season. :D
    edited April 2013
    Yea that's what I think because it is the same way in CN, new arena season = cross server only. If they release it before cross server is done, it would be exactly like season 1.

However, don't take everything I said seriously, there is a small chance we'll get an update tomorrow for new arena season. :D

Really hope so, PWE should give us new season already!
  • XLalax - EyrdaXLalax - Eyrda Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Doesn't even have to be the new season at this point, just give us back our damn npcs so we can actually do something with points/score/rep.
  • romkrromkr Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Doesn't even have to be the new season at this point, just give us back our damn npcs so we can actually do something with points/score/rep.

well said