Coupon Code - Now with Supernova Title!

Comments

• Shiister - Storm Legion
    Shiister - Storm Legion Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, fortifying my gear and improving my faith tree kinda drains soul coins. And unlike Soul Leaves, there's actually a use for soul coins. I have more than enough pets, have my Hell Blazer, and quite honestly, my gear looks better than the fashion. So Soul Leaves are completely, 100% useless for me.

If you need soul coins because you using it all, do quests.:rolleyes:
  • SkinnyPupp - Storm Legion
    SkinnyPupp - Storm Legion Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you need soul coins because you using it all, do quests.:rolleyes:

Shiister, stop trolling.
    soulgold -is- actually more useful, as a whole, than soul leaves.

i mean, you must not play anymore if you're spewing that ****.
    Storm Legion:
    80 / Proctology / Noob Protector
    80 / SkinnyPuppy / Idle Warrior Buffmonkey
    72 / FatPuppy / I Put On My Robe + Wizard Hat
    63 / MiniPuppy / Midget Pew Pew.
  • Miz_vamp - Illyfue
    Miz_vamp - Illyfue Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    many thanks and +1 for cool title! :)
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1) The Star Crystals are bound. :rolleyes:

2) This is compensation for the 1st code, where not everyone got Star Crystals or even received their pack. Yeah, some people claimed codes 2-3 times, but suck it up.

i21676_noobss.jpg

Yes defo just 2-3 times :3 lmao!

Nothing that wasnt expected though so yes, enjoy whoever want (like that poor noob of the SS , one of the biggest fail in the server :3)

FatPris
  • Elliazura - Illyfue
    Elliazura - Illyfue Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What about the missing mail with soul leafs?
    I was really happy to get a race mount and some fashion for my alt and now can't because she didn't receive any leafs :( ...and yes, I did checked like 50 times, simply didn't get the leaf gift pack in mail.
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh and forgot, millions scs around arent a issue?

Then why rollback on first place?

Sc's price wil lgo to hell anyway lmao :3

And there's no way around? wonder how come only some accounts was able to get the "big" annyversary pack then...

FatPris
  • cubangirl
    cubangirl Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im assuming that i was the only one who did not receive anything? no soul leaves,title or sc interesting
  • greyjoykraken
    greyjoykraken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For the people saying they didn't get the Soul Leaf pack:

Please ensure you have space in your bag, then check for a pack called "Beat the Heat Bonus Pack", that's the one that gives you the soul leaves (silly name, I know).

If it's not there, go ahead and send in a ticket to support and we'll sort this out for you.
    edited April 2013
    Shiister, stop trolling.
    soulgold -is- actually more useful, as a whole, than soul leaves.

i mean, you must not play anymore if you're spewing that ****.

Do you still play, I sure never see you.

SG is easier to obtain than soul leaves. If you having SG problems, you can easily farm it.
  • Tonali - Storm Legion
    Tonali - Storm Legion Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mine says already redeemed , explain this please -.-
  • Deicidea - Storm Legion
    Deicidea - Storm Legion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you still play, I sure never see you.

SG is easier to obtain than soul leaves. If you having SG problems, you can easily farm it.

Of course he still playes *eye-roll*
    I'm a Carebear, I PewPew with Rainbows and Butterflies.
    (>")> ==--- <3<3<3
    Characters:
    Deicidea - 5x Rebel Priest // Livid - 4x Dark Assassin
    Melodei - 4x Light Bard // LickMyLoli - 3x Burst Marksman
    Gwendolynne - 3x Aegis Warrior // Cappadocia - 3x Blood Vampire
  • Morgantia - Lionheart
    Morgantia - Lionheart Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the new code... but I think the title should be Supernova Survivor... :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beware... my alts are legion... muhwahaha!!!

Wait... does that make me a schizo? O.O
  • majesticmeee
    majesticmeee Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thx . Works like Charm !
    [SIGPIC]http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=41122058001&type=sigpic&dateline=1364781334[/SIGPIC]
    Thx FW for the years of lost life with you .
    Greetings to all World Shapers !
  • creepyguy
    creepyguy Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1. The items are bound to the character that receives them. Feel free to make a million accounts if you want a million different characters with 50 star crystals bound to them, really not an issue.

How is this not an issue? You can use bound star crystals on unbound gear. This is still similar to the nova pack issue with star crystals except the star crystals are free this time (again).
  • gwolfa2013
    gwolfa2013 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1. The items are bound to the character that receives them. Feel free to make a million accounts if you want a million different characters with 50 star crystals bound to them, really not an issue.
    2. Yes, there was no way around this. We determined it an acceptable situation.

The problem is when you fortify gears with bound SC, the gear itself not bound, you still able to trade it after fortify.
  • LunaLionco - Storm Legion
    LunaLionco - Storm Legion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mine says already redeemed , explain this please -.-

Same on mine but it worked for my Bf's account...
  • fthawe
    fthawe Posts: 578 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can assure you, only 24g to get to 9 refine on blue 35 boots.

:D
  • gwolfa2013
    gwolfa2013 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am afraid when they realize how serious is the problem they will rollback again

Hopefully not. If use bound SC to forify gear and gears bound, it might not be a big issue. but now it still is unbound.
  • raven131179
    raven131179 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am not 100% sure that the one who decided to do this knows something about this game. Stop this madness! You could keep the damn Nova Packs,this is the same hysteria.
    Game Over!
  • jillimack1
    jillimack1 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What's truly amazing is just how many people are still QQing about the code finally being out! LOL

Everyone gets the same thing people. If you are "Missing" something it's only due to the fact that you don't have space in your bag to get every item from the mailbox, pretty simple. Also when you open the crystals, you get one at a time this time, all 50 do not just pop out.
    The only thing I have found so far that's NOT bound is the Warlord items. The pack itself is bound but if open it, you get the card and the stones and neither is bound. So if you are lucky enough to get them for sale in the AH really quick, you might be able to make some gold!

Unfortunatly this time around tho, even the VIP card is bound, LOL...last time I was able to put that for sale in AH because I really don't want the thing, so other than simply destroying it or trashing it, I ended up having to use it because it's bound and now I cant sell it.
    Dern it.

I did use the code on 2 of my account- I sent my Lycan stuff and my warrior. And the last time the other 2 codes were out, I was able to use them both for my lycan. Ya so I cheated a little bit but, the second code had already been changed to where there were no crystals in there so NO, I didn't actually steal anything...I used both codes ONE time and ONE time only, but for the same character.
    I do love the title tho! LOL...I do plan on using it for my Lycan when I log her in again, he he he.
    But thanks again for the code! FINALLY! I was able to get a couple of outfits, a mount and a pet and still have a few hundred left! Yay me!

Now if everyone would just quit QQing...life could go on but alas, I'm sure you knew it was gonna happen regardless because as you know, you can only please some of the people some of the time.
    :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Smile for a while and let's be jolly, love shouldn't be so meloncholy....
  • VagueAngel - Storm Legion
    VagueAngel - Storm Legion Posts: 2,798 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am not 100% sure that the one who decided to do this knows something about this game. Stop this madness! You could keep the damn Nova Packs,this is the same hysteria.
    Game Over!

This is no where near as big an issue as the Nova Packs. The only people who can do anything with these are the big spenders, those with a lot of gold, versus the Nova Packs, where there was a much higher surplus of star crystals throughout the entire server which ANYONE could obtain. Here people can only sell the gear, which only those with heaps of gold can/will buy.
    80~ErebusNox - Dark/Edge Assassin
    74~AzrielZiya - Aegis Warrior

sephiroth_forum_signature_by_xxtatteredsoulxx-d4jx3wc.jpg
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
    Can't access the support page? Send an email: [email protected]
  • Ykai - Eyrda
    Ykai - Eyrda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • ldkgjldkgj
    ldkgjldkgj Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to know why those who had a chance to send previous pack to their toons now have another 2000 soul leaves (4k total) and those who didn't have that chance before you closed the opportunity because of your mistake only end up with 2000.

???
    edited April 2013
    ldkgjldkgj wrote: »
    I would like to know why those who had a chance to send previous pack to their toons now have another 2000 soul leaves (4k total) and those who didn't have that chance before you closed the opportunity because of your mistake only end up with 2000.

???
    2. Yes, there was no way around this. We determined it an acceptable situation.

As grey stated, there was no way around it.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...stuff. - 10th Doctor
  • mila58
    mila58 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Invalid code, invalid code ..tried five times .. invalid code !!!
    BRAVO !!!!
    edited April 2013
    mila58 wrote: »
    BRAVO !!!!

Make sure you didn't accidentally copy a space with the code if you did copy/paste. Did you try typing it out manually?

• ardz
    ardz Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for the freeness.

Now if only u guys could engineer some more **** ups and another roll back so I could get even more free stuff.

Lol
  • Lenacious - Lionheart
    Lenacious - Lionheart Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is by no means a QQ but a simple inquiry... Would it be possible to have the title retroactively applied to those characters that used the other two codes as those codes did not have the title with them? Kinda wanted the title on my main but needed the leafs on a different character that had no fashion or mount. I can deal with not having the title on my main but just wondering. Thanks guys~
    edited April 2013
    mila58 wrote: »
    BRAVO !!!!

If you using Firefox, use a different browser.
  • Angel - Storm Legion
    Angel - Storm Legion Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is by no means a QQ but a simple inquiry... Would it be possible to have the title retroactively applied to those characters that used the other two codes as those codes did not have the title with them? Kinda wanted the title on my main but needed the leafs on a different character that had no fashion or mount. I can deal with not having the title on my main but just wondering. Thanks guys~
    Since it's a completely new code, it will work even if your character used the previews compensation code. The title can be traded so use the code on the char you want fashion/mount and star crystals on then trade the title over to your main through another char.
This discussion has been closed.