test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mounted Combat Quest

erwinnaeerwinnae Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Quest Tips
back when i was lvl 60 (im 69 now) i accepted the mounted combat quest inadvertantly i abandoned it...is there any way to re-accept the quest?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    back when i was lvl 60 (im 69 now) i accepted the mounted combat quest inadvertantly i abandoned it...is there any way to re-accept the quest?

Go H and grab it there, if its not there try to find out how far you got and talk to the NPC.
  • LadyMeridian - EyrdaLadyMeridian - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi ty for answering my question. it turns out what happpend was i fiinished the quest a while ago and didnt know it...i thought the ancient blood was just junk so i threw it away -.- now im stuck paying 1D for a new one XD
  • Monotonous - Storm LegionMonotonous - Storm Legion Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi ty for answering my question. it turns out what happpend was i fiinished the quest a while ago and didnt know it...i thought the ancient blood was just junk so i threw it away -.- now im stuck paying 1D for a new one XD

-___-
  • LadyMeridian - EyrdaLadyMeridian - Eyrda Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    yeah im not too happy with myself either atm being lvl 70 and riding a capricorn mount is embarassing -.-
  • redhorse50redhorse50 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did all the proper quests for the license, got the ancient blood and unsealed it. still can't poor it on my mount to activate the license. Any ideas?
  • MeowHeals - EyrdaMeowHeals - Eyrda Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    redhorse50 wrote: »
    I did all the proper quests for the license, got the ancient blood and unsealed it. still can't poor it on my mount to activate the license. Any ideas?

Talk to the mounted quest NPC, not all mounts can go combat but if you have a mount that can talk with him.

He's below the human race NPC for training grounds etc.
  • nitikajonitikajo Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I can't find the any npc that has the start of the ancient blood quest. My character is lvl 78 now. I have tried the letter H in game and tried to pick up the quest that way. I don't know what they did but I cannot find the quest. Please help!!!
  • Diverte - IllyfueDiverte - Illyfue Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nitikajo wrote: »
    I can't find the any npc that has the start of the ancient blood quest. My character is lvl 78 now. I have tried the letter H in game and tried to pick up the quest that way. I don't know what they did but I cannot find the quest. Please help!!!

U can't obtain that quest atm, the cause is pretty much bugged guide quests, till they get fixed, ppl can't get free ancient blood :/

(cos that quest u recieve automatically after completing a certain chain of guide quests now :<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nitikajonitikajo Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you!!!! I have been going out of my mind trying to figure out why I could not find it. I have been searching the internet for answers.
  • mamagrowlsmamagrowls Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Does anyone know if this quest has been refreshed yet? I'm 79 and still have no guide quests and no ancient blood to make mount combat.
    T;Frozen
  • saielakessaielakes Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    still broken
  • hits4hirehits4hire Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    saielakes wrote: »
    still broken

it's not really broken though, it's just that gameplay has drastically changed causing people to outlevel certain things in the game. You can still get it, maybe not on your current toon, but you can still get it. When you level enough to become an apprentice, you and your master need to enter God's Trial and complete it together. Doing this gets the "bugged" GT guide quest out of the way and lets you proceed through completing the chain of guide quests that will provide you with your Ancient Blood.

The way this game levels you, alot of people are out-leveling that guide quest without realizing the requirements are pretty much level dependent, at least with the GT guide quest since after a certain level you can't be an apprentice anymore.

Edit: Just a clarification...I have tested this on different alt accounts I have created and it does indeed work.
    InfernalRazieL.jpg
  • mamagrowlsmamagrowls Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    well ****, so any toon that is up past lvl 60 since the bug was invented by pw is screwed! That just isn't right. no way to get your mount combat capable left in the game.
    T;Frozen
  • Uruial - LionheartUruial - Lionheart Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    One Diamond of Gold Coins (Not Soul Coins) can be used to get the Ancient Blood to convert your current mount into a comabt mount from the guy that you woulod normally have to turn the Ancient Blood into in the first place.

Thats alot of Gold, and honestly, I like running the quest chain better, but its not impossible to make that much gold in game via the AH. Its not the best option in the wide world of FW, but it is an in game option that does not nessisarily involve becoming a Cashed account. I still hope they fix the quest, its a great storyline that currently now is missing form the game.
  • Nahwik - IllyfueNahwik - Illyfue Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    means.... we have to pay 1D for the ancient blood and have a combat mount? or 400 leaves!?!?!?